Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Rica Set To Become The Worlds First Plastic-Free And Carbon-Free Country By 2021!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica Set To Become The Worlds First Plastic-Free And Carbon-Free Country By 2021!!!!!

Since the 1980s, the government recognized that nature is Costa Rica’s strongest asset and has therefore made every effort to protect it: including, among other things, zoo closures, reforestation, and establishing protected areas (25% of the total surface area of the country).

“With its rich biodiversity, Costa Rica has also demonstrated far-sighted environmental leadership by pursuing reforestation, designating a third of the country protected natural reserves, and deriving almost all of its electricity from clean hydro power.” – Joseph Stiglitz

https://www.intelligentliving.co/cos...bon-free-2021/

This is awesome...hopefully the US and other countries will follow Costa Rica's example!
    Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Seeing as Costa Rica is about the size of West Virginia doing that should be easy.
    Sprinkles are for winners...

Comment

Originally posted by gp2112 View Post
      Seeing as Costa Rica is about the size of West Virginia doing that should be easy.
      So West Virginia should have no excuse either.

Comment

Great. Now thousands of illegal immigrants an asylum seekers will start flocking there.

Comment

BS. No place on earth can become plastic free in this age.

Comment

Costa Rica is awesome. I took the family there a few years ago. They have turned ecotourism into one of their top industries.

Comment

The US needs industry, how else can we pay for low IQ, illiterate, unemployable, bronze age immigrants to live here?

Comment

Originally posted by bildo View Post
                BS. No place on earth can become plastic free in this age.
                That's no true. It's just that it would be kinda like deciding to be "electric power free".

It would be stupid.
                EVERYTHING I type (i.e. not a link or video) is only my opinion. In a sane world, that should not have to be said. But then, we are not living in a sane world, are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
                  The US needs industry, how else can we pay for low IQ, illiterate, unemployable, bronze age immigrants to live here?
                  Why are you bringing up immigration in a thread about Costa Rica and plastics?

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
                    Costa Rica is awesome. I took the family there a few years ago. They have turned ecotourism into one of their top industries.
                    I knew of several people who moved there back when it was fashionable (like, 20 years ago). They think they made a mistake. Crime grew and grew until they no longer felt safe. They now live in the US.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Working...
                    X