Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Popular Album from the Past Sucked Balls?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Popular Album from the Past Sucked Balls?

I remember growing up when my album collection sat in milk crates (before Canada went metric and then the new crates wouldn’t fit the albums anymore - they were just a smudge too narrow!)
    anyhoo...... almost everyone’s record collections had the same 20+ albums in it - didn’t matter which one of your friends house you went to.

Queen - The Game
    Boston
    Pink Floyd - The Wall
    Eagles - Hotel California

anyway you get the idea.

This one album that was in my collection (God knows why), sucked so bad and yesterday while we were driving to Alaska the single came on the 80’s channel and it made me realize “this sucked balls in 1980 and here we are 40 years later and it still sucks just as bad “

here is my nomination for POS record that sucks into eternity and will suck forever :

Blondie : Autoamerican
    ”heart of glass “ chittiest song of all time !
    Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
    There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

“Heart of Glass” is from “Parallel Lines”. And that song and album both kick ass.

”Auto-American”, not so much.

Comment

KISS Alive
      Lease this space!

Comment

Anything by Journey.
        Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

Too many across the genre spectrum to name.
          - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

Pink Floyd - The Wall
            Throw-away lines often ring true.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

The Black Sabbath album with Ozzy Osbourne singing lead.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                Pink Floyd - The Wall
                I love both of these albums.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post

I love both of these albums.
                  They were very popular.
                  Throw-away lines often ring true.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Brothers is Arms was popular, but the songwriting was weak.
                    Frampton Comes Alive is not great, but it sure sold.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                    For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                    Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Dookie

Comment

For some reason, every kid's dad I knew growing up had this album.....

Comment

I knew this thread was a bad idea , now I am forced to hate all you mofos who dare to disagree with my superb taste in music forever !😝
                          Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
                          There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
                            I remember growing up when my album collection sat in milk crates (before Canada went metric and then the new crates wouldn’t fit the albums anymore - they were just a smudge too narrow!)
                            anyhoo...... almost everyone’s record collections had the same 20+ albums in it - didn’t matter which one of your friends house you went to.

Queen - The Game
                            Boston
                            Pink Floyd - The Wall

anyway you get the idea.

This one album that was in my collection (God knows why), sucked so bad and yesterday while we were driving to Alaska the single came on the 80’s channel and it made me realize “this sucked balls in 1980 and here we are 40 years later and it still sucks just as bad “

here is my nomination for POS record that sucks into eternity and will suck forever :

Blondie : Autoamerican
                            ”heart of glass “ chittiest song of all time !
                            "Once I had love and it was a gas / Soon turned out to be a pain in the ass"
                            One of the greatest lyrics ever. How can you dis this song like that?
                            Best deals on recording
                            Gismo Studios: link
                            My original music on ReverbNation: link
                            Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
                            Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

Comment

Anything by Toto or Little River Band

Comment

Working...
                              X