Collapse
No announcement yet.

House approves anti-LGBT discrimination Equality Act

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so glad of this. Im a small guy, just 5'8, and my man is a big black 6'8 guy, and he'sr eally gentl\e with me..OMG he's so huge, but even though he says he would like to get rough and basically drive his full massive 11 inch length and massive girth to the hilt, he respects my limits and is really gentle.

Comment

Originally posted by Balthazar Munoz View Post
      Im so glad of this. Im a small guy, just 5'8, and my man is a big black 6'8 guy, and he'sr eally gentl\e with me..OMG he's so huge, but even though he says he would like to get rough and basically drive his full massive 11 inch length and massive girth to the hilt, he respects my limits and is really gentle.
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

So, would this make it illegal to challenge a 6'4" 275 lb guy who plays a team sport and wants to call himself a "woman" to get an athletic scholarship to a state university's women's team?

Does it make it illegal to have any legal division at all between men and women?

Lease this space!

Comment

Originally posted by williegoat View Post
          Here is the bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...se-bill/5/text

Here is the summary:

The last sentence above is sure to cause some consternation, at the very least.

Here is where it restricts the free exercise of religion:
          Eh, they have co-ed bathrooms in Europe and it works okay. Are we not grown up enough to handle it?

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
          Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack View Post
            So, would this make it illegal to challenge a 6'4" 275 lb guy who plays a team sport and wants to call himself a "woman" to get an athletic scholarship to a state university's women's team?

Does it make it illegal to have any legal division at all between men and women?

See this is what's going to kill us before climate change.

If we can't even figure out "boys" and "girls" anymore, we're doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post

Your political party is steeped in fantasies and delusions about the baby Jesus.
              That's all you got?

A lot of democrats....especially minorities identity as Christians/Catholics.

Comment

Originally posted by onelife View Post

It may appear as fantasy to you but for those who experience it, it is very real.

I don't quite get the "forcing people to partake" bit of your post.
                See it goes like this....

Onelife says "I'm an aardvark."

Ned says, "no you're a human, but if you want to identify as an aardvark, then you're free to do so."

Onelife says "no Ned, you have to identify me as an aardvark too...'cuz I do, and you're a bigot if you don't."

See now?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                  Eh, they have co-ed bathrooms in Europe and it works okay. Are we not grown up enough to handle it?
                  If the bill addressed only "grown-ups" and only restrooms, it would be a different matter. However this bill includes children's locker rooms and dressing rooms, at any public school or public swimming pool, etc.
                  "Gimme a Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                    Trump

pageant dressing area

SHRIEK!

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

See it goes like this....

Onelife says "I'm an aardvark."

Ned says, "no you're a human, but if you want to identify as an aardvark, then you're free to do so."

Onelife says "no Ned, you have to identify me as an aardvark too...'cuz I do, and you're a bigot if you don't."

See now?

Your specious logic suggests that if people call you names, you have to do what they say.

in what way does that force you to do anything?

Sounds like you're just making it up as you go along.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by -NPC- View Post

Trump

pageant dressing area

SHRIEK!
                        Nice work if you can get it, huh.
                        😀

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-them-changing

however because of the campaign by women to make false accusations about Trump is well-known perhaps we should see what the Donald himself has to say on this topic.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Oops...busted!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7357866.html

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by williegoat View Post

If the bill addressed only "grown-ups" and only restrooms, it would be a different matter. However this bill includes children's locker rooms and dressing rooms, at any public school or public swimming pool, etc.
                          This again?

So the kid who believes themselves to be a boy, dresses as a boy, goes by “Johnny”, and by all outward appearances is a boy wants to use the boys bathroom.

Who, exactly, do you think is going to jump over the wall when the kid is sitting on the toilet and notice their isn’t a penis on the body?

What is it you are afraid is going to happen?

i believe far more trouble and harm is liable to be caused to the kid and everyone else by forcing the kid to use the girls room.

Or would you like the school to force the kid to wear dresses, long hair, painted fingernails and go by Jane, too?
                          Last edited by Vito Corleone; 05-18-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I wonder if the people most freaked out by this (not naming names here) have some latent ‘tendencies’ they’re dealing with.
                            So let’s be kind here; shall we?
                            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

Nice work if you can get it, huh.
                              😀

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-them-changing

however because of the campaign by women to make false accusations about Trump is well-known perhaps we should see what the Donald himself has to say on this topic.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Oops...busted!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7357866.html
                              I dunno. I can't speak for anyone else, but if my daughter were in a Miss Teen USA pageant, I think I'd be much more comfortable with, say, Wendy Carlos walking in on the girls while they were dressing than I would Donald Trump. Wouldn't everyone?

Seriously, folks. Why does this tranny-in-the-bathroom thing freak you all out so much?

Comment

I wonder if I could identify as a woman long enough to have valid opinion on abortion.

Comment

Working...
                                X