No announcement yet.

%^&

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %^&

Last edited by Donny G; 05-29-2019, 12:30 AM.
    Playing a guitar is fun, but not as much fun as making a guitar play

Everything is 'In My Opinion'
    Oh yea! The Memo is out!

Living a Wonderful Christian Ascetic way of life and loving it....
    Living in the awareness of His presence!

Adults will not be in the house until the man-child Trump is gone.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

There is no person currently executing the duties of Attorney General. The United States no longer has one. What we have is Trump's personal defense attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooey View Post
        There is no person currently executing the duties of Attorney General. The United States no longer has one. What we have is Trump's personal defense attorney.
        [/thread]
        Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Many people as they approach old age become more child-like. Therefore "adult" is a relative term.

Zip
          665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G
            Why wouldn't every single American want to find out the truth? If they have nothing to worry about then why worry?
            Un-redacted Mueller report?

Tax returns?

More on Seth Rich?

Bring it!

Zip
            665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G

Yea, bring it, political party doesn't matter to me at all. Treason to our country does though. So let's find out the truth, every single piece of discovery, the sooner the better. By the law and to the letter of it. So we agree I perceive.
              Were you surprised that the Trump people didn't notify the FBI about contacts from Russians to provide them with dirt on Hillary Clinton?

or do you figure that's kind of par for the course with these folks.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Working...
              X