Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

An important view into the thinking of moderates and conservatives regarding Obstruction

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An important view into the thinking of moderates and conservatives regarding Obstruction

A new favorite channel of mine finally came out with their take on the obstruction of justice claims regarding Trump. The thing I really like about the video is not that the guy agrees with me. Obviously he does. Rather, it is that he lays out not only why he (and I) believes what he does, from a raw cultural level, but gives one a glimpse of this whole thing through the eyes of an ex-liberal who has been red pilled.

It quite literally violates our since of justice at a core level.

And a side note: I can't force anyone to do anything so this is just a request - if you don't have anything to offer regarding your take on the content of the video, please feel free to ignore this thread.
    Jimmy Carter gave us Reagan and Obama gave us Trump. It's instructional to note that our two worst presidents in my lifetime also gave us our two best presidents of my lifetime.

Edit your post.
    (The US will not survive the obama presidency. The world may not either.) Cuban Leaf

Comment

Originally posted by fretmess View Post
      Edit your post.
      Why?
      Jimmy Carter gave us Reagan and Obama gave us Trump. It's instructional to note that our two worst presidents in my lifetime also gave us our two best presidents of my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Listener View Post

Why?
        Since
        (The US will not survive the obama presidency. The world may not either.) Cuban Leaf

Comment

Important to who?
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Why do some people sit at home and watch these loud mouthed, opinionated blow hard videos?

Everyone has an opinion.

"Important to who" is right.
            George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Started watching it.
              At 0:40, "the innocent man accused of a terrible crime". I can see where this is going. Next thread.

Edit admission: Okay, watched to 20. Such BS.
              Last edited by Hoot Owl; 05-10-2019, 08:11 AM.
              George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
              Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

The whole basis of this person's rant is a giant strawman. "Pretend you've been framed for a crime you didn't commit."

And once again, who is this person, what are their credentials, WHY should I care what HIS opinion about anything is? Apparently I should care only because his opinion matches yours?

Comment

Since
                  I saw that but decided to leave it so that the post is not shown to be edited.

Comment

Since of justice...…. sense when?

Comment

I saw that but decided to leave it so that the post is not shown to be edited.
                      Y?

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post
                        The whole basis of this person's rant is a giant strawman. "Pretend you've been framed for a crime you didn't commit."

And once again, who is this person, what are their credentials, WHY should I care what HIS opinion about anything is? Apparently I should care only because his opinion matches yours?
                        I said "...he lays out not only why he (and I) believes what he does, from a raw cultural level..."

That is, you now know how many of us that supported Trump in this thing felt about it, and how we felt about the obstruction claims. You are getting a real view at a fairly detailed level of what many of us saw in that whole thing.

The person does not need credentials. His whole rant is opinion. And an opinion shared by many who don't share the views of the left.

You see, many of us see this as exactly what he implies, that trump was framed for a crime he didn't commit. And the rest shakes out from there.

And there is LOTS of evidence supporting that viewpoint. This is what Barr is now investigating.

FBI lied: Contrary to testimony, they knew the Steele dossier was fake BEFORE using it to get FISA warrants

Edit: Change "most" to "many", though I believe it is "most".
                        Last edited by Easy Listener; 05-14-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post
                          Important to who?
                          Those who would sincerely want to understand why all these crazy conservatives were coming to Trump's defense on the Mueller report.

Comment

Y?
                            Sometimes things are better left as is, even with minor flaws. That's why some clubs don't like studio recordings of bands for demo, but prefer recordings of live performances. They like to see how they do when they can't go back and edit the errors. You get the real deal.

Comment

I said "...he lays out not only why he (and I) believes what he does, from a raw cultural level..."

That is, you now know how most of us that supported Trump in this thing felt about it, and how we felt about the obstruction claims. You are getting a real view at a fairly detailed level of what many of us saw in that whole thing.

The person does not need credentials. His whole rant is opinion. And an opinion shared by many who don't share the views of the left.

You see, many of us see this as exactly what he implies, that trump was framed for a crime he didn't commit. And the rest shakes out from there.

And there is LOTS of evidence supporting that viewpoint. This is what Barr is now investigating.

FBI lied: Contrary to testimony, they knew the Steele dossier was fake BEFORE using it to get FISA warrants
                              another opinion piece, that sources yet another opinion piece, is not 'evidence'. And you're conveniently ignoring the facts that the dossier was not the sole reason the warrants were granted.

Comment

Working...
                              X