Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of a student dealing with the Colorado school shooting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of a student dealing with the Colorado school shooting.

Of course gun fetishists don't give a **************** about the emotional trauma children like this will have to endure the rest of their lives...all they care about is their arsenals of firearms...bunch of sick ****************s.

Click image for larger version  Name:	colarado shooting.jpg Views:	1 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	32516588
    Last edited by Hoddy; 05-08-2019, 05:34 PM.
    Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

I thought you were a hunter? maybe I`m thinking of someone else? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by redEL34 View Post
      I thought you were a hunter? maybe I`m thinking of someone else? Just asking.
      I gave up hunting years ago.
      Guns Over People

Comment

Kid looks like he could use some sarcastic prayers. Someone get on that.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Let's take a moment to honor the sacrifice of our brave school children who lay down their lives to protect our right to bear arms.
          Guns Over People

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

I gave up hunting years ago.
            I`m not a hunter, I was taught how to hunt and fish as a kid but I don`t do either. If I had to I could. Just curious, why did you stop? I just don`t like killing things.

Comment

Let's take a moment to honor the sacrifice of our brave school children who lay down their lives to protect our right to bear arms.
              I think the fact is that there will ALWAYS be arms. There are still functional 100+ year old guns and more cranked out, by many countries, every day. It`s not something anyone can fight.
              Last edited by redEL34; 05-08-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redEL34 View Post

I`m not a hunter, I was taught how to hunt and fish as a kid but I don`t do either. If I had to I could. Just curious, why did you stop? I just don`t like killing things.
                I hunted and fished as a kid and into my young adulthood. I got married at age 22 and pretty much gave up those things from that time on. I did get into fly fishing for a couple of years when I first moved to the NW but I found I liked camping and hiking much more and devoted all my free time to that (still do as a matter of fact only in the comfort of a travel trailer). In fact, heading out this weekend for two weeks over in eastern Washington. I too could hunt if I were forced to.

Comment

Then there's this 12-year-old's story:

12-year-old Nate Holley tells CNN's Brooke Baldwin (video at link) that he hid in a closet during the violence at STEM School Highlands Ranch and had been prepared to fight off the shooter with a baseball bat

"I was going to go down fighting, if I was going to go down."

In fact, it was another student at STEM School Highlands Ranch who rushed one of the shooters. Kendrick Castillo was supposed to graduate high school this week and now his parents are planning a funeral instead of a graduation party.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending

Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

I hope he is going to be okay.
                    You can go right ahead and do that if that's what you want to do.
                    (Nice way to show you're not really interested in having a serious discussion, but only in taking cheap shots. No double entendre intended.) Phil O Keefe to Guildo61 02-16-2018

Hope you have a MAGA day...

Comment

Of course gun fetishists don't give a **************** about the emotional trauma children like this will have to endure the rest of their lives...all they care about is their arsenals of firearms...bunch of sick ****************s.

Click image for larger version Name:	colarado shooting.jpg Views:	1 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	32516588
                      Worst game of duck-duck-goose ever.

Flag a Post
                      The Report has been sent.
                      [OK]

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	colarado shooting.jpg Views:	1 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	32516588
                        If you're going to take advantage of a nass shooting, you should at least provide a captioned photo & maybe a link. Otherwise, that boy could be crying about anything.
                        ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                        Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

If you're going to take advantage of a nass shooting, you should at least provide a captioned photo & maybe a link. Otherwise, that boy could be crying about anything.
                          https://www.arkansasonline.com/galleries/26357/album/
                          Last edited by TCM; 05-09-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Here's Kendrick Castillo, who rushed the shooter and was killed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=stem..._23iqCECJq9aM:

Comment

What the hell has happened to this country? Where did we go wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	three heroes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	32517105
                              Guns Over People

Comment

Working...
                              X