No announcement yet.

EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE !! )

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE !! )

The exoneration doofus potus dint want you to see !! )

Trump Asserts Executive Privilege Over Full Mueller Report !! )
    __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

that ain't nothin'.
    wait 'til you see his exit pardon list.
    gi-normous.
    biggest ever in the history of the milky way.
    To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Perhaps zombie Nixon will explain to Donald why the courts will rule against him on this?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

I've never been more embarrassed to live in this country as I am at this very moment. We are so divided on party lines that even were we able to dump trump today it would be years before we could possibly get back to any semblance of normality. I could say a lot more about how f***ked up it is but I'm just in too much a sardonic mood this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakburger View Post
          I've never been more embarrassed to live in this country as I am at this very moment. We are so divided on party lines that even were we able to dump trump today it would be years before we could possibly get back to any semblance of normality. I could say a lot more about how f***ked up it is but I'm just in too much a sardonic mood this morning.
          It was to be expected. Trump supporters elected him to a large degree because they WANTED a president who would be just as partisan and divisive as they are.

He's their leader into the Coming Civil War.

In their fantasy, Trump trolls the "weak beta libs" until their heads finally explode in frustration and they lash out and do something stupid and violent and then the "patriots" will have an excuse to bring out all those guns they've been hoarding in 'defense' of Amurca!

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G
            It is about time! The adults had to show up sometime. Sandbox recess is over, time to get schooled in real law.
            how can it be complete exoneration

if we caint see the complete report ?? )

Last edited by sirfun; 05-08-2019, 09:41 AM.
            __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
            "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
            We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Originally posted by sirfun View Post
              EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE !! )

Click image for larger version

Name:	5b88e5e82000007e0937af90.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	32516330

You can't make me!
              Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

No one needs to see anything. The report was submitted the verdict is in. This type of report has no 'appeal' ability. If the democrats want to start another one then appoint another someone. This one is over and done. Get on dude.
                The Constitution suggests otherwise.

Comment

Well, you can suggest all day long I suppose. The democrats are liars with bad intent, end of discussion.
                  Dems are just trying to protect you from a Con-man. You should be thanking them.

Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

So there!
                    (The US will not survive the obama presidency. The world may not either.) Cuban Leaf

Comment

Mark my words, this has been the plan all along. They are slowly going through the motions to drag this out till the 2020 election.
                      It's just one more Donald Trump con-job, a la Trump University and conspiring with Russian propagandists.
                      George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

No one needs to see anything. The report was submitted, the verdict is in, period. This type of report has no 'appeal' ability. If the democrats want to start another one then appoint another someone. This one is over and done. Get on dude. BTW! The Meuller investigation doesn't get to exonerate or not to exonerate. You are confused. Meuller got to investigate if there were any laws broken, nope. Exoneration isn't his responsibility. The democrats think they can paraphrase something and get another meaning out it, NOT!
                        In other words, bury it, cuz it's gonna make the person I voted for look really bad - and by extension me.

Correct?

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by sirfun View Post
                          how can it be complete exoneration

if we caint see the complete report ?? )

Oh, please. Stop being logical.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
                            that ain't nothin'.
                            wait 'til you see his exit pardon list.
                            gi-normous.
                            biggest ever in the history of the milky way.
                            Now that is a very prescient thought. Disturbing but prescient.
                            I think we all know it's gonna be controversial. Everything he does is controversial, because he's a corrupt, morally deficient man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
                              Perhaps zombie Nixon will explain to Donald why the courts will rule against him on this?
                              It could be that the courts have been corrupted since then. They stalled Obama appointments and lately have been stacking the courts with Fox-bots.

Comment

Working...
                              X