No announcement yet.

Donald Trump is a sick and hateful man...Tweets horrible Ilhan Omar video

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prolurkerguy View Post

Considering your recent (and extended) history of making false claims/ misinterpretation of news items, you may want to be careful with these types of posts.

Snarky post (again) noted.

Oh, and... links please? We'll leave out "extended" for the moment - his recent false claims / misrepresentations of news items will suffice...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
      I hope every time Omar says something stupid another democrat becomes a republican. So if that's the case I hope they keep her around for a good long time.
      If that were an actual thing, Trump would have no supporters left at this point. Here are all the dumb statements and outright lies Trump has made in just the past 48 hours:

....Since there was no Collusion, why was there an Investigation in the first place! Answer - Dirty Cops, Dems and Crooked Hillary!

The Mueller Report, which was written by 18 Angry Democrats who also happen to be Trump Haters (and Clinton Supporters), should have focused on the people who SPIED on my 2016 Campaign, and others who fabricated the whole Russia Hoax. That is, never forget, the crime.....

Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!

The Radical Left Democrats will never be satisfied with anything we give them. They will always Resist and Obstruct!

THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN (We will never forget)!

Before Nancy, who has lost all control of Congress and is getting nothing done, decides to defend her leader, Rep. Omar, she should look at the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel and ungrateful U.S. HATE statements Omar has made. She is out of control, except for her control of Nancy!

Mueller, and the A.G. based on Mueller findings (and great intelligence), have already ruled No Collusion, No Obstruction. These were crimes committed by Crooked Hillary, the DNC, Dirty Cops and others!

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 MAX, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name.

If the Fed had done its job properly, which it has not, the Stock Market would have been up 5000 to 10,000 additional points, and GDP would have been well over 4% instead of 3%...with almost no inflation.

Just out: The USA has the absolute legal right to have apprehended illegal immigrants transferred to Sanctuary Cities. We hereby demand that they be taken care of at the highest level, especially by the State of California, which is well known or its poor management & high taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Snarky post (again) noted.

Oh, and... links please? We'll leave out "extended" for the moment - his recent false claims / misrepresentations of news items will suffice...
        His post that I replied to was snarky.

Heres a link to some false claims:

https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum...t-in-baltimore

here you go!
        also his claim that Fox News ignored the LA church burning story
        Last edited by prolurkerguy; 04-15-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by redEL34 View Post
          Here`s your darling. My, aren`t you a bunch of great folks, there. We know where you stand.
          LOL
          The right is falling all over themselves trying to label her as the new face of the Democrat Party.

Hey, get back to me when she represents an actual group, like the Tea Party, for instance. Until then Omar is just one person representing a very limited constituency. And she has a big mouth.

Do Pubs have anything of value to discuss?
          You know, like presidents who aren't citizens.
          Or ten investigations of one thing.

Personally, I think the Republican Party is one big joke these days.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
          Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Ignore and report.

Comment

Then if you think it breaks the rules, flag it please... but I'd suggest you pay a bit more attention to following the spirit of the rules yourself and worry a wee bit less about everyone else for a while.

That's not how you flag a post, and you know it. And besides, that isn't even a link to a post - it takes you to the start of a thread, and there's nothing snarky about the OP in that thread, nor nothing specifically directed at or towards you.

also his claim that Fox News ignored the LA church burning story
              Are you going to finish this sentence, or are we supposed to guess the rest of it?

What about his claim? Did you ask for a substantiating link and he didn't provide one, or... ?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• i edited my earlier post for clarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
                  I hope every time Omar says something stupid another democrat becomes a republican. So if that's the case I hope they keep her around for a good long time.
                  If a similar formula applies to trump saying something stupid, Democrats are poised for an overwhelming blue wave.

Comment

• 11 pages in it’s appropriate to remind readers that Donald trump is a sick and hateful individual regardless of how one feels about this current bit of nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                      LOL
                      The right is falling all over themselves trying to label her as the new face of the Democrat Party.

Hey, get back to me when she represents an actual group, like the Tea Party, for instance. Until then Omar is just one person representing a very limited constituency. And she has a big mouth.

Do Pubs have anything of value to discuss?
                      You know, like presidents who aren't citizens.
                      Or ten investigations of one thing.

Personally, I think the Republican Party is one big joke these days.
                      Wait, I thought AOC was 'the new face of the Democrat (sic) Party'?

Make up your mind!
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ant View Post

Actually, no. Neither the Khemetic Egyptians nor the Hellenized Ptolemaic Egyptians were Arabs. The Arabs themselves invaded, conquered and subjugated much of the lands that are considered "the Arab world" now. I find it curious that you did not list them in the "list of conquerors" you put together. And so it goes.

And while Ilhan Omar, the subject of this thread, is assuredly Muslim, she is equally assuredly not Arab. So her reason for "not being an unquestioning fan of Israel", as you put it, can be any of a myriad things, but personal grievance isn't one of them. Israel, in fact, has been one of Somalia's best friends and benefactors, having been at the frontlines of humanitarian aid from the beginning of Somalia's modern struggles, despite Somalia's successive governments' refusal to recognize Israel.
                        Point made. It also makes the outrage against her religion and against Ihlan Omar, personally, all the more ridiculous. But my historical timeline stands: The area we now know as "the holy land" has been trampled by invading armies from all directions, over the centuries. And the people there have been occupied and bossed about by invaders for most of that time.

The current inhabitants are Arabs -- Jordanians, Palestinians and others. They are also Muslims. Their elders may remember the creation of Israel out of what had been their [occupied] homeland by an organization that had only recently been formed. Worse, nobody asked them if the Jewish diaspora, and the remnants of Europe's Jews, in particular, could come and take over. By the same token, there are other places, like Poland, which have been overrun by the French and the Germans going after the Russians, and by the Russians going after the Germans. The Poles and the indigenous peoples of what is now Israel had no stake in any of those fights. They were "in the way," and so suffered at the hands of all who barged through their lands. It is that, which Ms. Omar is protesting.

As for Somalia, they have their own internal problems. American displeasure with the various Somali governments not recognizing Israel is just one of them.

Comment

• Owens needs to publicly condemn hitler and also condemn what he did. Omar need to condemn those who carried out 9-11 and also condemn what they did. It's very simple.
                          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post
                            Owens needs to publicly condemn hitler and also condemn what he did. Omar need to condemn those who carried out 9-11 and also condemn what they did. It's very simple.
                            Why? because their political opponents "!demand!" it?

Seriously, don't you find all of this faux-outrage just a wee bit silly? Which is made even more apparent when those who are most !outraged! by what the "other" girl said are so defensive about "their" girl?

The biggest problem that I see here is our sound-bite obsessed environment. It's bad enough we have a president whose attention span isn't any longer than a bumper sticker, but do all our supposed "news" reporters have to be just as bad?

Both women's comments are pretty easily understood with just adding a few more words on either side. And even MORE so when their entire speeches are taken into account.

But how many people have taken the time to read or hear everything either one said? They'll spend hours expressing their horror and shock over one sentence but can't take a few minutes to read the entire context.

How are we served by demanding that every sentence a politician utters must be fully "acceptable" all by itself and devoid of anything other than one very simplistic (and patriotic!) interpretation?

Honestly? I think the response from both sides is far worse than what either of them said.

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post

but like I also said, I don’t see her really trying to do that here as the mention of 9/11 wasn’t the point.

It would be like saying “don’t blame all white people for something some other white people did 150 years ago.” Valid point to make, yes? What does how horrible slavery was or wasn’t have to do with the point about not blaming them all for it?

Unless you believe that if the act is bad enough, the broad-brush blaming is somehow justified. And I trust you don’t.

Beyond that, do you think Trump’s response is justified? Especially coming from the POTUS?
                              Here, I'll just remind you of the part of my post you edited out just in case you didn't see it.

----

If there were an analogue like the one you are trying to force it would sound like this:

"Some people did some things and six million Jews died."

Actually no, that's still too specific. It would be more like this: "Some people did some things and now people don't like Germans."

Not on the same planet.

-----

But just like the extra effort you went to to not see the point, Omar went to extra effort to sanitize the horror of 9/11. Just saying "9/11" captures what it means in most people's consciousness just as saying "The Holocaust" does. But she traded in those four simple syllables for six in a vague nonsense phrase that intentionally denies the horrors of the event.

So now you're pivoting to Trump? Did he do a thing? I heard he tweeted "never forget." Seems appropriate given the context. I suppose the dem response was a lockstep shriek that it was a racist/sexist/nazi/fascist attack, and that it incites violence!! (unlike constantly accusing people of being racist sexist fascist nazis).

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

Here, I'll just remind you of the part of my post you edited out just in case you didn't see it.

----

If there were an analogue like the one you are trying to force it would sound like this:

"Some people did some things and six million Jews died."

Actually no, that's still too specific. It would be more like this: "Some people did some things and now people don't like Germans."

Not on the same planet.
                                -----

I edited that out because it wasn't really an analogy and the one I presented was both closer and better

You're right. Yours wasn't on the same planet. Mine pretty much nailed it.

But just like the extra effort you went to to not see the point, Omar went to extra effort to sanitize the horror of 9/11. Just saying "9/11" captures what it means in most people's consciousness just as saying "The Holocaust" does. But she traded in those four simple syllables for six in a vague nonsense phrase that intentionally denies the horrors of the event.
                                The one not seeing the point here is you. You have excised everything else she said simply to focus on six syllables you want to be "!outraged!' over for your own political agenda.

Of COURSE they are a "vague nonsense phrase"! You removed all the context!

So now you're pivoting to Trump? Did he do a thing? I heard he tweeted "never forget." Seems appropriate given the context. I suppose the dem response was a lockstep shriek that it was a racist/sexist/nazi/fascist attack, and that it incites violence!! (unlike constantly accusing people of being racist sexist fascist nazis).
                                "pivoting to Trump? No, it was the topic of the OP.

He didn't simply tweet "never forget".

Who is "downplaying" now?
                                Last edited by guido61; 04-15-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X