Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump is a sick and hateful man...Tweets horrible Ilhan Omar video

I'm not going to post the actual tweet, it's here:
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b082aab085d1d8

Vile is not a strong enough word to describe him.
    "Congressional Republicans have an unlimited appetite for such low standards."
    - Nancy Pelosi, on Trump and the GOP

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
    - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

he is the kind of leader real american's want
    {O,O}
    (__(\
    " "

Comment

Sad.
      POST NO BILLS

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgison View Post
        he is the kind of leader real american's want
        ‘Real Americans’ defined as moronic imbeciles with no moral compass.
        (Why the apostrophe S, we can’t say.)
        To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post

i was never in scouts, so i am not sure what a compass has to do with anything
          Last edited by Turd Furgison; 04-13-2019, 04:58 PM.
          {O,O}
          (__(\
          " "

Comment

It’s never too late.
            They’ll probably let you bypass Tenderfoot due to your life experiences.
            Scout’s Honor!
            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
              Donald Trump is a sick and hateful man...Tweets horrible Ilhan Omar video

That seems to be about all Trump ever does, is make vulgar, insulting, disparaging and accusatory
              speeches and posts about otherwise good people he's not happy with. I could come up with a list
              of pejoratives to describe him, but if I did, I'd violate about half the HC rules and talk myself out the
              door for a year or so. Yes, I dislike him that much.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post

A compass is a device that points toward the magnetic North Pole. Used properly,
                it lets you determine where you are by sighting known landmarks and drawing
                bearing lines on the map. Then, it allows you to choose a direction to go, toward
                your destination and helps you stay on that course.

A "Moral Compass" is a sense of moral rightness that keeps you on the path of
                decency and good behaviour. Without one, you're likely to end up anywhere:
                in court, in a prostitute's bed, in jail, in the White House with three dozen investigations
                following you around, etc.

Comment

Here`s your darling. My, aren`t you a bunch of great folks, there. We know where you stand.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus

There is certainly no way to dispute you assessment of trump, but even in her latest response, she failed to do the simplest thing, which would be to condemn the 911 attacks on America. That would have simply put an end to the discussion & any future attacks on her credibility on these matters.
                    Not going to happen. We know who they are and what they stand for. 2020 is going to be a good year.

Comment

If the left is outraged, it must be an appropriate tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

There is certainly no way to dispute your assessment of trump, but even in her latest response, she failed to do the simplest thing, which would be to condemn the 911 attacks on America. That would have simply put an end to the discussion & any future attacks on her credibility on these matters.
                        ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                        Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

The context is from Ilhan’s defense of CAIR, a supporter of terrorist groups.

It apologizes for terrorist groups: Challenged repeatedly to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups, CAIR denounces the acts of violence but not their sponsors.

It is connected to Hamas: Hamas, designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and many other governments, indirectly created CAIR and the two groups remain tight. Examples: In 1994, CAIR head Nihad Awad publicly declared his support for Hamas; the Holy Land Foundation (HLF), a Hamas front group, contributed $5,000 to CAIR; in turn, CAIR exploited the 9/11 attacks to raise money for HLF; and, this past August, demonstrators at a CAIR-sponsored rally in Floridaproclaimed “We are Hamas!”
                          https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/...-daniel-pipes/

Comment

Originally posted by redEL34 View Post

Not going to happen. We know who they are and what they stand for. 2020 is going to be a good year.
                            With the democrat candidates & trump. I don't see anyway 2020 will be a good year. It's going to be another choice of worse or more worse. ...with the impossibility of telling which is which.
                            ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                            Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

In 2016 most voters thought Clinton was the lesser of two evils, but evil won anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X