No announcement yet.

A shout out to Nucleus Creative

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shout out to Nucleus Creative

Thank you for the improved performance of the forum. Now we quickly can get down and dirty with our snarking. Funny thing, I love Snark tuners.
    Quando omni flunkus, moritati.

I'm having trouble finding the invisible "go to last post" button on my ipad. sometimes it's there and other times it's more invisible.
    imo

Comment

I don't know about the company you refer to, but I have to say I'm amazed given the environment that it got better and not well, less than zero if you get my drift.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Originally posted by Into Nation View Post
        I don't know about the company you refer to, but I have to say I'm amazed given the environment that it got better and not well, less than zero if you get my drift.
        Nucleus Creative is the group who installed and maintains the forum software.

Comment

No locker room talk, but nucleus has been very generous these last two months. Our essentially nonexistent technology bucket for funds is entirely consumed by mandatory security patches, international compliance laws, and assorted ADA compliance pieces. I know I am enjoying the increased speed!
          .com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Loeffler View Post
            No locker room talk, but nucleus has been very generous these last two months. Our essentially nonexistent technology bucket for funds is entirely consumed by mandatory security patches, international compliance laws, and assorted ADA compliance pieces. I know I am enjoying the increased speed!
            My moniker comes from a Led Zeppelin song I was learning for some friends' wedding anniversary. But I also like to give thanks where it's due.

Comment

Too soon
              imo

Comment

Manual spam reporting has been prioritized a 1000% !
                Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
                  Manual spam reporting has been prioritized a 1000% !
                  Unfortunately, we only have 127% capacity.
                  .com/

Comment

Working...
                  X