Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dating is hard enough as it is. But finding a PATRIOT MATE, a TRUE! PATRIOT MATE, is proving to be very difficult.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating is hard enough as it is. But finding a PATRIOT MATE, a TRUE! PATRIOT MATE, is proving to be very difficult.

So if you already have your MAGA Mate™, congrats. My Advice: Hold on loosely, but don't let go. If you cling too tightly, you're gonna...lose control.

For me, I'll keep looking for my MAGA Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ksmkhrYQk

Not a bad idea. Weed out the snowflakes. It must have been built out of necessity🤔.

Comment

Here ya go swipe right...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190314-213320~2.png
Views:	1
Size:	548.1 KB
ID:	32490580
      "Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

😆

Comment

They need their safe spaces.
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Move over, 'Thriller' - This video wins the Internet.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Is the OP actually looking for a date? Here?

Zip
              665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
                Is the OP actually looking for a date? Here?

Zip
                Maybe.

Comment

FWIW, I can’t think of even one female who posts here anymore.

Or perhaps it’s not a female he is seeking to date. Not that there’s anything wrong with that (assuming that all parties are consenting adults of course).
                  Originally posted by GTRMAN;n31424311

The hijacking of the Republican party by the religious right really did send the party into a tailspin of fundamentalism and black/white politics. It's really scary how it transformed the party.

Comment

Didn't we already have this thread?
                    My band!:
                    www.steelphantoms.com/
                    my stage stuff:
                    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
                      Didn't we already have this thread?
                      Maybe.

Comment

I wonder how many people who watch those Billy Cool and the Whips videos actually think they're pro-Trump...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                        - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                        - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                        - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBass View Post

Maybe.
                          *swoon*
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
                            I wonder how many people who watch those Billy Cool and the Whips videos actually think they're pro-Trump...
                            Lots of them. No exaggeration, I have 80+ Trumpsters that want in the band.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBass View Post

Lots of them. No exaggeration, I have 80+ Trumpsters that want in the band.
                              I don't doubt it.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                              X