Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOJ ordered the FBI not to charge Clinton over her "gross negligence" with classified information

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJ ordered the FBI not to charge Clinton over her "gross negligence" with classified information

At least that's the word according to one GOP congressperson, based on recently revealed sworn congressional testimony from Lisa Page.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/lisa-page...-clinton-email

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lisa-page-said-fbi-discussed-charging-hillary-clinton-with-gross-negligence-in-2016-and-doj-told-them-no

I thought AG Lynch was going to stay out of it and let Comey make the determination?

I wonder if Attorney General Barr and / or the DOJ IG is going to investigate this? It seems like a clear case of politically-motivated obstruction of justice IMO.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Ruh, roh......
    Lease this space!

Comment

Hope springs eternal, so perhaps the next round of Investigations will get her?

as far as the assertions of Republican politicians...

Trust but verify!

seriously though I don't think this information is being presented to try to mount another investigation of Hillary Clinton.

I suspect it's another front in the Deep State/Drain the Swamp campaign.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Maybe someday they'll get Hillary.
        POST NO BILLS

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G
          IMO

This is just the beginning. The corruption that took place is very deep, both sides of the aisle (or isle), doing everything 'by the book' (famous words that will be regretted by at least one person), but yea, the proof has become to overwhelming, and it must be addressed. America will be a much better place in a few months or so.

IMO
          An opinion is only as good as the facts from which it derives.

I certainly hope that America will be a much better place two years from now, and encourage patriotic Americans to fight to make it so.

Comment

Well,if they’ve got evidence and good cause to prosecute, then I won’t be protesting it. Even though other secs of state had used private servers before, our use of email and digital records increased dramatically between the 90s and the late 00s. I never thought it was right for her to use her own server; I was distraught that so many of my fellow Dems said “no big deal”; and I was most distraught that we nominated her knowing full well how much this scandal had already sunk into voters’ ears.

I dont know hoe much to trust the story’s source, especially given how much mileage the GOP gets out of this story, how they used it to get Trump elected, and how they can use it to distract from Trump’s iniquities. Nevertheless, if there is solid evidence and the current Trump-appointed FBI sees newly revealed reason to prosecute, I wouldn’t fight it.

...... Though I don’t think that sending the retired Clinton to jail would make the world a much better place or anything.
            My band!:
            www.steelphantoms.com/
            my stage stuff:
            fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
              Actually, it sounds like more than one high-ranking member of the FBI (including the Bureau's top attorney, James Baker) wanted to charge her during the last investigation, but they were ordered not to... by the very DOJ who's head (AG Lynch) was supposedly going to stay out of it and take the FBI's recommendation due to the appearance of impropriety resulting from her unscheduled tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton...

In light of her post-meeting testimony before Congress, it sounds like either she, or Lisa Page, lied under oath...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-fbi-testimony

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

hope springs eternal, so perhaps the next round of Investigations will get him? it's like playing on a half court ...
                __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                new sig currently under construction

Comment

Hey guys, come on now, be nice. I personally love Billary. I've always been attracted to old women with soft smooth cankles and liver disease.
                  "Freedom Was Not Free" - GW

Comment

RUH ROH!
                    P. 75
                    Q: Do you have any personal knowledge of John Carlin, Loretta Lynch,
                    Sally Yates, or other political appointees at the DOJ issuing
                    orders on how to conduct the Midyear investigation?

A: I have no personal knowledge of that.
                    Last edited by willhaven; 03-15-2019, 10:06 AM.

Flag a Post
                    The Report has been sent.
                    [OK]

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Actually, it sounds like more than one high-ranking member of the FBI (including the Bureau's top attorney, James Baker) wanted to charge her during the last investigation, but they were ordered not to... by the very DOJ who's head (AG Lynch) was supposedly going to stay out of it and take the FBI's recommendation due to the appearance of impropriety resulting from her unscheduled tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton...

In light of her post-meeting testimony before Congress, it sounds like either she, or Lisa Page, lied under oath...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-fbi-testimony

Well I'm hip to the appearance of impropriety, and the importance that it has.

but it's going to take a Smoking Gun and you know that in the form of an audio recording an email a text message, that sort of documentary evidence to make this case persuasive.

so keep us updated.

Is This Thing On?

Comment

Originally posted by wallywanker View Post

hope springs eternal, so perhaps the next round of Investigations will get him? it's like playing on a half court ...
                        This current round seems to be doing quite nicely with all the various Trump cronies getting convicted.

so let sum that issue up currently...

I'll let you do the math on the Trump Administration (so far).

Is This Thing On?

Comment

If the DOJ pulled the carpet out from under the FBI then that is a 1st order of business to settle out. Hilary's questionable use of a secure server pales in contrast and as far as I'm concerned she's in a very strong position to plea out in return for her cooperation.
                          - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

This current round seems to be doing quite nicely with all the various Trump cronies getting convicted.

so let sum that issue up currently...

I'll let you do the math on the Trump Administration (so far).
                            hope springs eternal indeed ...
                            __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                            new sig currently under construction

Comment

Originally posted by wallywanker View Post

hope springs eternal indeed ...
                              And don't forget to add Manafort to the list. I assume you've been following the news?
                              __________________________________________________

Is This Thing On?

Comment

Working...
                              X