Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

tucker carlson

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

    3 out of 4 perversions and yet you are hell bent on the normal one.
    What perversions?
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by -NPC- View Post
      Tucker is a creep. His worldview and immorality is disgusting and not welcome on this side of history.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	tuckerfamily.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	32490398
      Watch the implied anti-gay / homophobic memes please...
      **********

      "Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

      "It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

      "The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

        Would you advise Tucker to take responsibility for his remarks and apologize?
        I did not hear the clip about the girl. If she heard a mean statement from Tucker, then yes, make things right. It the digger who fond the clip now and then broadcasted it for her now to be hurt by it so many years later, that is wrong, he first should apologize.

        For me to bring up to my wife some nasty thing she never heard said about her, especially many years ago, would be wrong of me, right?

        Whatever happen to common decency?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

          I did not hear the clip about the girl. If she heard a mean statement from Tucker, then yes, make things right. It the digger who fond the clip now and then broadcasted it for her now to be hurt by it so many years later, that is wrong, he first should apologize.

          For me to bring up to my wife some nasty thing she never heard said about her, especially many years ago, would be wrong of me, right?

          Whatever happen to common decency?
          Am I correct that you disapprove of the Tucker comments that you listened to from the link above?

          ( I am assuming that you listened to his actual voice making his own comments recorded in the clip above. Yes - no? )
          __________________________________________________

          Is This Thing On?

          https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post

            What perversions?
            I think he refers to the meme that Phil just warned of the new guy about.

            post #62
            __________________________________________________

            Is This Thing On?

            https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

              Watch the implied anti-gay / homophobic memes please...
              Not quite sure who you are taking to but must ask;

              Does calling out the top 3 couples as sinful, count?

              Are we allowed to voice what the bible says about homosexuality anymore from the 2000 years old faith of 100's of millions?

              Are we all now labeled as phobic being Christians that believe in the bible?

              Perverted BTW means unnatural, immoral & abnormal, that is right from the new testament describing homosexuality. This does not mean I hate or fear them, or am better, since I am called to love them and desire what is best for them and for all people.

              The contexts of my post was a response to the 3 couples on top being, I think, homosexuals with Tuckers family on the bottom, then with a line questioning Tuckers behavior. It was to me as if all the others are fine and right but Tucker,,,, well that's how I took it anyway. I was not trying to be deliberately rude to homosexuals. Sin is sin and we all need a Savior.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

                Am I correct that you disapprove of the Tucker comments that you listened to from the link above?

                ( I am assuming that you listened to his actual voice making his own comments recorded in the clip above. Yes - no? )
                He was a bit nasty, crude and arrogant in that old sound bite. I hate when people look down on others like that.

                Some cultures are pretty nasty in the sense of the living conditions and the also lack of moral standards which cause the them stay that way. I think Trump meant only that when he called some places Sh%% holes but the left jump on him with the twist he was racist, that was just wrong.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

                  Not quite sure who you are taking to but must ask;

                  Does calling out the top 3 couples as sinful, count?

                  Are we allowed to voice what the bible says about homosexuality anymore from the 2000 years old faith of 100's of millions?

                  Are we all now labeled as phobic being Christians that believe in the bible?

                  Perverted BTW means unnatural, immoral & abnormal, that is right from the new testament describing homosexuality. This does not mean I hate or fear them, or am better, since I am called to love them and desire what is best for them and for all people.

                  The contexts of my post was a response to the 3 couples on top being, I think, homosexuals with Tuckers family on the bottom, then with a line questioning Tuckers behavior. It was to me as if all the others are fine and right but Tucker,,,, well that's how I took it anyway. I was not trying to be deliberately rude to homosexuals. Sin is sin and we all need a Savior.
                  And if you look at nature, you see that homosexuality is perfectly natural. BTW, I just began work on a chapter about the evolution of sexual dimorphism! You and I talked about it a little bit in our recent evolution chat.
                  My band!:
                  www.steelphantoms.com/
                  my stage stuff:
                  fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
                    And if you look at nature, you see that homosexuality is perfectly natural. BTW, I just began work on a chapter about the evolution of sexual dimorphism! You and I talked about it a little bit in our recent evolution chat.
                    Some animals eat their young too. Maybe a chapter on that would be interesting.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

                      He was a bit nasty, crude and arrogant in that old sound bite. I hate when people look down on others like that.

                      Some cultures are pretty nasty in the sense of the living conditions and the also lack of moral standards which cause the them stay that way. I think Trump meant only that when he called some places Sh%% holes but the left jump on him with the twist he was racist, that was just wrong.
                      Kudos for you and recognizing the inappropriateness of Tucker Carlson's remarks on the radio.

                      now you raise the issue about whether Trump is or isn't a racist.

                      some of the evidence that suggests he is a racist is as follows:

                      1) Justice Department investigation in the 70s about refusing to rent to blacks

                      2) Called an American judge a Mexican, and therefore biased

                      3) Central Park Jogger case where Trump continued to insist on the guilt of the young black man who had already been cleared by DNA evidence

                      4) This statement - "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

                      5) Birther campaign

                      here's a link discussing all this stuff in greater detail.
                      http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/

                      thanks for raising what is actually a pretty important issue.
                      __________________________________________________

                      Is This Thing On?

                      https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by -NPC- View Post

                        Some animals eat their young too. Maybe a chapter on that would be interesting.
                        Careful. You’re breaking character. Think “Colbert Report” if you want to pull this off.
                        My band!:
                        www.steelphantoms.com/
                        my stage stuff:
                        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

                          Kudos for you and recognizing the inappropriateness of Tucker Carlson's remarks on the radio.

                          now you raise the issue about whether Trump is or isn't a racist.

                          some of the evidence that suggests he is a racist is as follows:

                          1) Justice Department investigation in the 70s about refusing to rent to blacks

                          2) Called an American judge a Mexican, and therefore biased

                          3) Central Park Jogger case where Trump continued to insist on the guilt of the young black man who had already been cleared by DNA evidence

                          4) This statement - "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

                          5) Birther campaign

                          here's a link discussing all this stuff in greater detail.
                          http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/

                          thanks for raising what is actually a pretty important issue.
                          1-Remember when we called it prejudice? Racist is too strong of a word for much of this.

                          Discrimination is not the same thing either. Many who look at only the stats of probability without having the chance to know the individual will pick a group that is less risk. It is done often in business, not to totally justify it. Personally I have seen first hand communities destroyed when certain ethnics came in with a lower standard of morals. We had the largest mall in the country, shut down in 10 years or so because of the crime that came in do to a people who quickly hung out there. These facts do not cause me to hate certain groups but I would be careful to invest in a home that would loose a lot of value in a 'bad' neighborhood.

                          2-I remember the judge ordeal, that was almost a setup, Trump did not think he would be judged fairly. There is a reason why they do not have all white juries for a black man. It that being racist not trusting in white people?
                          3-?
                          4-Thats sound pretty crazy, perhaps out of context? a joke? but he was not excluding only blacks.

                          5-Obama's pdf file birth certificate he finally turned in way way late was a fake proven by 2 separate groups of experts, did you not listen to the report from the Sheriff? Nothing to do with race.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

                            1-Remember when we called it prejudice? Racist is too strong of a word for much of this.

                            Discrimination is not the same thing either. Many who look at only the stats of probability without having the chance to know the individual will pick a group that is less risk. It is done often in business, not to totally justify it. Personally I have seen first hand communities destroyed when certain ethnics came in with a lower standard of morals. We had the largest mall in the country, shut down in 10 years or so because of the crime that came in do to a people who quickly hung out there. These facts do not cause me to hate certain groups but I would be careful to invest in a home that would loose a lot of value in a 'bad' neighborhood.

                            2-I remember the judge ordeal, that was almost a setup, Trump did not think he would be judged fairly. There is a reason why they do not have all white juries for a black man. It that being racist not trusting in white people?
                            3-?
                            4-Thats sound pretty crazy, perhaps out of context? a joke? but he was not excluding only blacks.

                            5-Obama's pdf file birth certificate he finally turned in way way late was a fake proven by 2 separate groups of experts, did you not listen to the report from the Sheriff? Nothing to do with race.
                            Lol.

                            Ok Larry you are entitled to your doubts I suppose.

                            by the same token I think the evidence is pretty conclusive against him.
                            __________________________________________________

                            Is This Thing On?

                            https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

                              1-Remember when we called it prejudice? Racist is too strong of a word for much of this.

                              Discrimination is not the same thing either. Many who look at only the stats of probability without having the chance to know the individual will pick a group that is less risk. It is done often in business, not to totally justify it. Personally I have seen first hand communities destroyed when certain ethnics came in with a lower standard of morals. We had the largest mall in the country, shut down in 10 years or so because of the crime that came in do to a people who quickly hung out there. These facts do not cause me to hate certain groups but I would be careful to invest in a home that would loose a lot of value in a 'bad' neighborhood.

                              2-I remember the judge ordeal, that was almost a setup, Trump did not think he would be judged fairly. There is a reason why they do not have all white juries for a black man. It that being racist not trusting in white people?
                              3-?
                              4-Thats sound pretty crazy, perhaps out of context? a joke? but he was not excluding only blacks.

                              5-Obama's pdf file birth certificate he finally turned in way way late was a fake proven by 2 separate groups of experts, did you not listen to the report from the Sheriff? Nothing to do with race.
                              1. Trump was sued by the DOJ for refusing to rent to Black's that had the income and credit history which qualified them to be accepted as tenants in his units, and as a result of the suit he signed a consent decree (Alford plea) which acknowledged that the DOJ had enough evidence to convict him, but allowed the case to be settled without admitting guilt. If he's not a racist, then why the discrimination?

                              2. Yes, I clearly remember that Trump claimed that because of Judge was Hispanic that he wouldn't get a fair trial. Once again, that was just another demonstration of Trump's racism.

                              3.
                              Once again, that was just another demonstration of Trump's racism.

                              4. No, that just sounds like a racist.

                              5. Obama's long form birth certificate has been confirmed as being authentic from several credible government sources.
                              https://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

                              You do realize that Obama's birth announcement was published in 2 Hawaiian newspapers shortly after his birth, right? But t the end of the day it really doesn't matter, as in 1792 the first Congress of the United States wrote "anyone born to a U.S. citizen shall be considered as born on U.S. soil and shall be considered a U.S. citizen even if born beyond the United States or the sea", and while in 1848 Congress added that the father must have resided in the United States for at least one year, that requirement has never been challenged in Court, but then Obama's father lived in the U.S. much longer than one year anyway. BTW, you do know that McCain was born in Panama and was vetted to be eligible to be President, right?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I detect a number of correlations. It’s depressing.
                                My band!:
                                www.steelphantoms.com/
                                my stage stuff:
                                fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X