X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working.................

lol.

Comment

Sux now 5:15pm central time.

Either the Hamster died, or it's tremendously difficult beyond all comprehension to IT a discussion forum.
      Last edited by panhandler; 02-21-2019, 05:16 PM.
      POST NO BILLS

Comment

"Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

Sooooooooooo Slooooooooooooow!

Comment

Hey, at least they're working on it. We have seen a little movement in the right direction. They'll figure it out.
            Government
            Of
            Putin
            Originally posted by nedezero1;
            Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
            http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Well, we believe we may have identified a challenge. It relates to "notifications." Seems the post doesn't publish until any and all e-mail notifications to a thread dispatch. (no matter if it pertains to that thread or another thread). We're going to toggle off notifications for a few days over the weekend to determine if that helps this situation with the "Working" button. I'd rather you guys have a better live experience than receive notifications in your e-mail. (until we can identify a fix for this)

Stay tuned.

D
              Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post
                Well, we believe we may have identified a challenge. It relates to "notifications." Seems the post doesn't publish until any and all e-mail notifications to a thread dispatch. (no matter if it pertains to that thread or another thread). We're going to toggle off notifications for a few days over the weekend to determine if that helps this situation with the "Working" button. I'd rather you guys have a better live experience than receive notifications in your e-mail. (until we can identify a fix for this)

Stay tuned.

D
                Just try and save the notification alert at the top of the screen if possible.

Comment

• Dendy Jarrett
                  Dendy Jarrett commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe this doesn't affect that - we're testing first - thx D

Thanks Dendy. The site is working at full speed for me today. I got that error message on just one thread but refreshed a few times and was able to see it. Otherwise, it's going well. (And now I can write a long thesis about the origins of cellular life!)
                My band!:
                www.steelphantoms.com/
                my stage stuff:
                fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

How has the speed been for the last 48 hours for you guys? Anyone experiencing anything considered intolerable? We turned off e-mail notifications and commenting as they were drags on the system. We never had commenting until we moved back to vBulletin and honestly, it was somewhat disruptive to the normal flow of conversation. It also isn't something that can't be compensated for by using the quote function. Looking for feedback on site speed.

Thanks
                  D
                  Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

How has the speed been for the last 48 hours for you guys? Anyone experiencing anything considered intolerable? We turned off e-mail notifications and commenting as they were drags on the system. We never had commenting until we moved back to vBulletin and honestly, it was somewhat disruptive to the normal flow of conversation. It also isn't something that can't be compensated for by using the quote function. Looking for feedback on site speed.

Thanks
                    D
                    Has been very good the last couple of days on my platforms. (iPhone using Safari; PC using Edge)
                    Last edited by guido61; 02-28-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks
                      D
                      Seems fine now.

Comment

The last post button only works intermittently when not logged on and not at all when logged on, android newer version... Thx
                        "Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

Much better on desktop w/ Firefox; still pretty slow this morning on an Android mobile.
                          Lease this space!

Comment

Absolutely terrible today. Any link takes 10-15 seconds to access.

Comment

I personally love it here, this place has taught me internet manners. I simply can not be a douche bag here, it's simply not allowed here and I have learned that over the 100 or so times I've been banned in my 1 year here. I would like to thank Phil and Red Ant for their wisdom and (some times harsh) but brotherly guidance, yeah and to all you other D**k's too! I love you, but you're still a bunch of D**k's.

Comment

Working...
                              X