Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

We tried to warm them about Trump, didn't we. But they didn't want to hear it.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We tried to warm them about Trump, didn't we. But they didn't want to hear it.

And they still don't want to hear.

How many will publicly stick with him to the end, and how many will merely slink away into the mist?

(Paul Ryan chose the second.)

no baby dance
    It's clear that the entire GOP is acting under the influence of Kompromat

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
    - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

yea but he triggers lefties so its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
      I hope, for them, that it was worth it.

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
      - MXR

Comment

Paul Krugman this morning:
        “A thought about where we are as a nation: We're living in the age of the unsurprising revelation. Is there anyone who doesn't already believe that Trump-Putin-treason is a real thing? Even Trump loyalists surely know it's true, they just think it's an OK price for the racism 1/

The question instead is when and whether the evidence will become so dramatic, so blatant, that Trump's defenders won't feel able to keep pretending they don't know. That is, it's not really about what we learn but about how it plays 2/

Think of the Steve King story as a dress rehearsal. Everyone knew what he was, and has for years. Somehow, though, we reached a tipping point where GOP leaders felt they had to say "We're shocked, shocked to find open racism going on in our party!" 3/

I don't know if we'll ever reach that sort of tipping point with Trump. But even if we do, remember: they've known all along, but were willing to sell out America as long as it was convenient 4/”

- MXR

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
          Paul Krugman this morning:
          “A thought about where we are as a nation: We're living in the age of the unsurprising revelation. Is there anyone who doesn't already believe that Trump-Putin-treason is a real thing? Even Trump loyalists surely know it's true, they just think it's an OK price for the racism 1/

The question instead is when and whether the evidence will become so dramatic, so blatant, that Trump's defenders won't feel able to keep pretending they don't know. That is, it's not really about what we learn but about how it plays 2/

Think of the Steve King story as a dress rehearsal. Everyone knew what he was, and has for years. Somehow, though, we reached a tipping point where GOP leaders felt they had to say "We're shocked, shocked to find open racism going on in our party!" 3/

I don't know if we'll ever reach that sort of tipping point with Trump. But even if we do, remember: they've known all along, but were willing to sell out America as long as it was convenient 4/”
          Right.
          It's all about the "optics" (the latest pundit buzz word).

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
            and his wife is hot.
            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post

and his wife is hot.
            ivanka is his daughter, not his wife
            {O,O}
            (__(\
            " "

Comment

• RogueGnome
              RogueGnome commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I know.his 'other' wife.
              But tell him that.
              (No one knows what went on behind closed doors there.)

I’ve said this before, and it’s even more true now.

Paul Ryan knows trump is guilty.
            McConnell knows it.
            All the Republicans in the House and Senate?
            They know it.
            Limbaugh knows it - as do Hannity, Ingraham, and all the other paid liars on FOX.
            Hell - even half of the 30-something % of his remaining supporters know it.

Tho only ones still hanging on to the fairy tale of trump’s innocence are the most gullible of the Red Cap MAGA morons.

Comment

When I try to warm them about Trump, they look at me funny . . . .
              flip the phase

Comment

Originally posted by gubu View Post
                When I try to warm them about Trump, they look at me funny . . . .
                I see what you did there.
                "It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money."

Tom T. Hall

Comment

• gubu
                  gubu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Foiled again

Yup, the frequenters of this forum are usually pretty insightful about who is good people, for the people, being all clairvoyant about politicians and all.

LOL.
                - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

Working...
                X