Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ljfnCi1qa4RNbQ

President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.
    High crimes and misdemeanors.

Need evidence. Lot's of talk these days. It's only talk until the rubber hits the road.

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Next you'll be telling me he cheated on his wives.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
      For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
      Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-...nation-perjury

Comment

And I will throw out a few additional crumbs on this breaking story:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...cow/index.html

This story is rapidly gaining traction on all major news outlets this morning.
          Stay tuned.
          Originally posted by GTRMAN;n31424311

The hijacking of the Republican party by the religious right really did send the party into a tailspin of fundamentalism and black/white politics. It's really scary how it transformed the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime8 View Post
            And I will throw out a few additional crumbs on this breaking story:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...cow/index.html

This story is rapidly gaining traction on all major news outlets this morning.
            Stay tuned.
            This is the best, and most honest, bit in that story.

CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.

Comment

Perhaps you will pay better attention when fox reports on it.

The hijacking of the Republican party by the religious right really did send the party into a tailspin of fundamentalism and black/white politics. It's really scary how it transformed the party.

Comment

Did Q predict this? That's the important question.

Zip

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ie-to-congress

Rudy says it didn't happen. Case closed.

Zip

Comment

Perhaps primadonald saw this one coming and shut down the government as a smokescreen.
                    Nah, he’d never do anything like that - would he???

Comment

"the special counsel's office learned about Trump's directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."

Maybe it's not true. Maybe it's just fake news. Maybe there is no hard evidence because Trump didn't tell Cohen to lie. Maybe...

Stand by for Trump to shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue.

Zip

Comment

• arcadesonfire
                        arcadesonfire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Eep! I was just about to go downstairs for my coffee. I’ll take the 42nd st exit rather than the big door on 5th.

I’ll just leave this here.

“CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.”

Comment

Lol, I’m probably the only one here that read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post
                          I’ll just leave this here.

“CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report.”
                          All of a sudden you care about CNN corroborating something?

The Buzzfeed source says:

"the special counsel's office learned about Trump's directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."

If that's not true you can have your "I told you so" moment. For now would you be willing to bet a dollar the source is wrong?

Zip

Comment

How soon after the president leaves office will his Moscow tower development revive?
                            Last edited by arf-boy; 01-24-2019, 10:56 AM.
                            !

Comment

Working...
                            X