No announcement yet.

This is why "The Wall" is dumb as ****

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why "The Wall" is dumb as ****

We need Trumps vision of "The Wall" and make sure that its not this. We only get kindergarten explanation, and no wonder it won't pass muster.

Our Govt. needs to get into the weeds and figure out what, where and how much - and stop holding the economy and people hostage. SO FKN DUMB.

https://www.facebook.com/theriverand...6883399753798/

Last edited by Into Nation; 01-17-2019, 06:40 PM.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

In broad terms, walls are a very effective means of protection against numerous potential hazards, threats and inconveniences. This fact is quite well known by our species, which is why we have either used those extant or built our own for tens of thousands of years. If walls are 'SO FKN DUMB' why do you use them everywhere you go?

I realize that in many instances one will probably make use of walls, the building of which offered no opportunity to protest and which have been there for longer than one's own existence. It is nonetheless folly to declare them to be unworkable, of no value or a waste of money, for if they are indeed any of the above, the human species has been doing it all wrong for as long as we have existed.
    gp

"You speak with total clarity.
    "And complete irrelevance."
    --Howard Cosell. Said to Minnesota Fats during a matchup with Willie Mosconi.

Comment

Originally posted by Into Nation View Post
      We need Trumps vision of "The Wall" and make sure that its not this. We only get kindergarten explanation, and no wonder it won't pass muster.

Our Govt. needs to get into the weeds and figure out what, where and how much - and stop holding the economy and people hostage. SO FKN DUMB.

https://www.facebook.com/theriverand...6883399753798/

So umm... the reason "the wall" is dumb as **************** (mods, you allowed that in the thread title, so that's on you) is because...

You allow it in the thread title but not in the responses. Good ol' lefties just as intelligent as ever. lol!!!!!

ahh, good ol' lefty cognition.

You only get kindergarten explanation, and no wonder it won't pass muster.

Our governments needs to get into the weeds...

stupid link

You lefties are the brainiacs you've always thought you were. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Belch; 01-17-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment
        First of all, I didn’t “allow it”in the thread title - this is the first I’ve seen it, and it will be getting edited momentarily.

Secondly, please leave the implied personal attacks out of the discussion.

Finally, if you’re implying that I’m a “lefty”, you’re mistaken.

Please try to keep the discussion civil.

wall or not, i just want to make sure we are still on board with the forced family separations, it is what makes america great!
      {O,O}
      (__(\
      " "

Comment

Originally posted by Belch View Post

You lefties are the brainiacs you've always thought you were. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
        and yet the trumpies will gladly fork over 5.7B$ without a clue as to where the money will actually go, what it will do, or what the ROI will be.

Hey, I'll sell you a wall bridge for $9999... it will solve all of your problems. PM me for my paypal link.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
          In broad terms, walls are a very effective means of protection against numerous potential hazards, threats and inconveniences. This fact is quite well known by our species, which is why we have either used those extant or built our own for tens of thousands of years. If walls are 'SO FKN DUMB' why do you use them everywhere you go?

I realize that in many instances one will probably make use of walls, the building of which offered no opportunity to protest and which have been there for longer than one's own existence. It is nonetheless folly to declare them to be unworkable, of no value or a waste of money, for if they are indeed any of the above, the human species has been doing it all wrong for as long as we have existed.
          Dude, they know this. They just need their voters because they have no arguments, so they're going to win the big government vote in the voting booth.

If they had any logical arguments, they'd use them. Since they don't... they need illegals from third world countries who aren't intelligent enough to know that the government doesn't grow money like leaves on a tree.

Comment

• Grumpy_Polecat
            Grumpy_Polecat commented
            Editing a comment
            They also need a building in which to vote.

Originally posted by TheNord View Post

and yet the trumpies will gladly fork over 5.7B$ without a clue as to where the money will actually go, what it will do, or what the ROI will be.

Hey, I'll sell you a wall bridge for $9999... it will solve all of your problems. PM me for my paypal link.
          Is that considered a logical argument in leftyloon land?

Why I think it is.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• Belch
            Belch commented
            Editing a comment
            good luck with, yet again, another incredible example of a lefty trying to come up with a logical argument.

• TheNord
            TheNord commented
            Editing a comment
            Trollololol. Have fun with that. oyagi out.

• Phil O'Keefe
            Phil O'Keefe commented
            Editing a comment
            If you want to point out the problems with someone’s points, then do so, but don’t broad brush and call people names Belch. Keep the discussion civil, or find someplace else to post that allows personal insults... they’re unacceptable here.

Originally posted by Turd Furgison View Post
          wall or not, i just want to make sure we are still on board with the forced family separations, it is what makes america great!
          Ahh, the ol' forced family separation thing...

Another incredible cognitive moment by the left. You say that "families" are being forcibly separated, but you don't even know if they're families. You know (unless you've been living under a lefty rock) that "undocumented" people can't really be paired up with families of other undocumented illegals. The kids could be just heading over there to be used as sex slaves, just as you know that they've probably been raped along the way by your lovable ms13 coyotes.

But yes, you really care about those young girls....

Good ol' lefties. Much more worried about pedophiles and traffickers of minor children than you are with "families".

You guys actually use "families" to protect your sex traffickers and pedophiles.
          Last edited by Belch; 01-17-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
            Tom Hicks commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm surprised you didn't discuss prayer rugs.

I would hope that ‘The Wall’ actually means a series of strategically placed ‘walls’ (plural), and maybe some kind of control of water tributaries.
          __________________________________________________ _________
          arcadesonfire:
          And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
          ______________________________________________ _________
          guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
          _____________________________________________ _________
          ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by jorhay1 View Post
            I would hope that ‘The Wall’ actually means a series of strategically placed ‘walls’ (plural), and maybe some kind of control of water tributaries.
            Yep. I'd like to see the actual plan before spending 5.7B$ to keep half of a campaign promise.

Comment

• panhandler
              panhandler commented
              Editing a comment
              tRump... plan? lol

Trump is just f’ing with Pelosi for that ‘We have to pass it, to see what’s in it’ b~\\$#/t. The Wall is the Republican’s Obama care.
            __________________________________________________ _________
            arcadesonfire:
            And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
            ______________________________________________ _________
            guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
            _____________________________________________ _________
            ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

The w word's the one that really gets em upsets around here..
              "Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Just not in any way that produces actual funding though.
                😏

Originally posted by Belch View Post

Is that considered a logical argument in leftyloon land?

Why I think it is.

Good luck with that.
              It is a logical argument, as the $5.7 billion that Trump is requesting would only build about 140 miles of fencing, and that's based on the assumption that the building site(s) are accessible, buildable, and currently owned by the government. Go to the local bank and tell them you want to borrow $100million to build housing without telling them where, or what type of housing you plan to build, and see what they say.

Comment

Yeah Pink Floyd had jumped the shark by that point for sure. Animals has some good moments on it and the Wall does as well admittedly but the overbalance of blather and pretentious self-pitying RW tripe sucks the enjoyment out it IMO.

But by and large Pink Floyd was done as a truly viable creative entity after DSOTM. The Wall made it official. YMMV.

Comment

As history has shown countless times, a wall is a useless deterrent against a determined assailant.

Comment

Working...
                  X