Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I never worked for Russia. ...it's a whole big fat hoax."

Said no president ever.

until now.

President Donald Trump emerged into the frigid air on Monday after a snowy weekend spent indoors and unleashed on the FBI and Democrats after a slew of new reporting on his relationship with Russia.
    "It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money."

Tom T. Hall

It's getting down to the short and curlies now.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
      It's getting down to the short and curlies now.
      Sure sounds like it.

Tom T. Hall

Comment

The best part is the source of the link. CNN.
        LEFTYS,GOD'S MULIGANS.

Comment

Rings slightly similar to what Tricky Dick once said, right before the truth was found out!

Comment

After yesterday when he was asked by that Fox host if he was working for Putin and he refused to answer, his handlers got ahold of him and told him...

"If someone asks you if you are a traitor to your country, SAY 'NO'!"

His handlers were probably shocked that he needed to be told this.

Comment

One could argue that the first three words in the quote are the truth.

Tom T. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
                LEFTYS,GOD'S MULIGANS.
                You have a point.

Any time a news agency quotes the President, they are spreading "Fake News."

It's clear that the entire GOP is acting under the influence of Kompromat

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
                - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

LEFTYS,GOD'S MULIGANS.
                  Are you suggesting that CNN somehow altered the President's words? Because if not, who cares what the source is when all they're doing is quoting the POTUS?

Fwiw, I actually believe when he says "I never worked for Russia", Trump is absolutely telling the truth, at least as far as he understands such things. It isn't like he was ever on an FSB payroll.

I don't personally believe for a second that he ever was a witting agent of Russia. But it does seem he has been a fantastically "useful idiot" in Russia's campaign to destabilize the US and reduce its influence abroad. To believe otherwise, knowing what I know about Russian goals and methods, would take more cognitive dissonance than I am capable of mustering.
                  Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
                    After yesterday when he was asked by that Fox host if he was working for Putin and he refused to answer, his handlers got ahold of him and told him...

"If someone asks you if you are a traitor to your country, SAY 'NO'!"

His handlers were probably shocked that he needed to be told this.
                    the manual says you should never underestimate american stupidity, but it's like there is always another rung below what surely was the bottom.
                    {O,O}
                    (__(\
                    " "

Comment

LEFTYS,GOD'S MULIGANS.
                      Would you feel any better if I linked a whacky right wing news source that says trump made that statement? I didn't think so.

Comment

• Crazyfoo
                        Crazyfoo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        poor Bucky , he’s running out excuses for his boy trump

Originally posted by Red Ant View Post

Fwiw, I actually believe when he says "I never worked for Russia", Trump is absolutely telling the truth, at least as far as he understands such things. It isn't like he was ever on an FSB payroll.

I don't personally believe for a second that he ever was a witting agent of Russia. But it does seem he has been a fantastically "useful idiot" in Russia's campaign to destabilize the US and reduce its influence abroad.
                      Miss Universe pageant, 2013, Moscow.

"Sitting in a makeshift studio overlooking the Moscow river on a crisp day in November 2013, Donald Trump pouted, stared down the lens of a television camera and said something he would come to regret.

Asked by an interviewer whether he had a relationship with Russian president Vladimir Putin, the brash New York businessman could not resist boasting. “I do have a relationship with him,” Trump said.

Russia’s strongman had “done a very brilliant job”, Trump told MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts, before declaring that Putin had bested Barack Obama. “He’s done an amazing job – he’s put himself really at the forefront of the world as a leader in a short period of time.”
                      https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iverse-in-2013

That's 2013. First, I doubt someone like Trump could do any business in Russia without Putins people noticing and perhaps directly approving. Second, Trump wanted to be on the in with Putin. Why? Apparently Trump admires the guy. But I will speculate that Trump saw connections with the Russians as a pipeline for huge amounts of money.

I think asking the interpreters what happened during their meetings is useless. All Putin had to do was hand Trump a sheet of paper with a few jucy facts on it and Trump is going to do what he is told. Hey, it's worked for him so far, right?

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

The whole Republican party is working for Russia. It's not just Trump. Republicans even changed their party platform to be Russian friendly. I suspect that the Russians have dirt on more than just Donald Trump. If they hacked Hillary, who says they didn't hack Lindsey Graham, Devin Nunes or Dana Rohrabacher? Putin must have a picture of 5 cabana boys with their fingers in Lindsey Graham's ass. It would certainly explain his sudden departure from sanity.
                        Government
                        Of
                        Putin
                        Originally posted by nedezero1;
                        Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                        http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

• panhandler
                          panhandler commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LMAO!!!

• Phil O'Keefe
                          Phil O'Keefe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Let's leave unsubstantiated allegations and unnecessarily graphic descriptions of pedophilia out of the conversation please.

"I got to know him very well, because we were both on 60 minutes, we were stablemates and we did very well that night. You know that.”

Comment

"I never worked for Russia. ...it's a whole big fat hoax."
                          So I looked up "big fat hoax."
                          and I found this-

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• erok123
                            erok123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Look at that fat slob! lol

• Crazyfoo
                            Crazyfoo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            omg what a fatass, he's growing exponentially since taking office. All that free fried chicken has turned him into a gigantic sloth!

• AJ6stringsting
                            AJ6stringsting commented
                            Editing a comment
                            PrimaDonald looks like he needs another cheeseburger or a dozen more ....
                            Trump is built like a bell pepper !!!!
                        Working...
                        X