Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Guido COMMING BACK !

Anyone in touch with him ?
    is he ok ?
    I have his number only in a metaphorical sense.
    screw it I'll just pray for him.

Wow guys......
    nothing

Comment

He got a month for PI. Daryl is gone too.

Comment

I have called all the hospitals and mental health clinics in NV and nobody has heard from him and they also don't have an old skinny keyboard player checked in. Thoughts and prayers to Guido!
        Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
        There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Yakburger View Post
          He got a month for PI. Daryl is gone too.
          Looks like Daryl's may be terminal (permanent)

Poor Daryl banned and gone
          Left Bucky here to sing his song
          Sweet Sweet trump with the bad rug on

Comment

• jorhay1
            jorhay1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Poor Daryl banned it’s true
            Right swingers now carry the tune
            Sweet Sweet Trump make America great
            Poor Daryl sealed his fate

• jorhay1
            jorhay1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dayum,,,,,
            Nobody got a Hook, Bridge, or even v3?

If Daryl is Banned for good, Im going to support him by going on a 30 minute hunger strike.
          You hear that Phil? It's 2:17am now and I vow not to consume any food or water until 12:47 am, and if I shall perish because of my sacrifice, it's all being done for the cause.

Wish me luck, it not often I can go half an hour without eating

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

• The Badger
            The Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            It's 3:41 pm. Want a cookie?

I'm sorry Daryl, there was a gluten free almond cookie on the kitchen counter and it was calling my name.
          I lasted 9 minutes!

Does anyone know why Daryl was banned and for how long? Is there a thread to the offending link.

This is truly a sad day for our community. Who are we going to count on to bring us all the news stories of all the awesome things Trump does??

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

• The Badger
            The Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I understand, Daryl insulted Red Ant, accused him of various biases, questioned his authority -- Red IS a monitor -- and insulted him. This after Phil asked Red to watch this forum and take action if needed. Put simply, Daryl "did a Daryl" and Phil booted him when he returned.

• Crazyfoo
            Crazyfoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw some of that . I felt bad becssie Anton is solid and an excellent moderator - I really felt bad the way Daryl spoke to him - it was uncalled for and Daryl was way out of line - I don’t know what goes on inside that he’d if his sometimes - Anton one of the nicest guys and most reasonable people here and was so uncalled for . I hope Daryl apologizes to him one day

Guido should be back in roughly 27 days. We're keeping a vigil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnscS_btYk4r_OgWtdchSuiy6d7OpmQRzXbuwBEAhjAab4Edl7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	32450167
          Last edited by panhandler; 01-14-2019, 03:54 AM.
          ʻAʻohe pā nou!
          Viva la 116th congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
            I'm sorry Daryl, there was a gluten free almond cookie on the kitchen counter and it was calling my name.
            I lasted 9 minutes!

Does anyone know why Daryl was banned and for how long? Is there a thread to the offending link.

This is truly a sad day for our community. Who are we going to count on to bring us all the news stories of all the awesome things Trump does??
            I think it was Hoddys Americans aren’t making enough babies thread. I don’t know if it’s a perma ban...

no, that’s the thread where Guido got banned. The Americans blame trump for shutdown was the one where Daryl bit the dust.
            Last edited by Yakburger; 01-14-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

It appears that DF had a thoroughly un-spectacular flame out.

Comment

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                Daryl is a "comet." He'll be back around, soon enough, making a blazing spectacle of himself before he's sent into the outer regions again. He does that.

I lasted 9 minutes!

This one.....

​​​​​​https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum...gin-poll-finds

If you read his "I'm outa here" thread it sounds like he knew he was on dangerously thin ice and the next ban wasn't likely to be a temp one.

Can't say I'm sad to see him go.
              Last edited by NOS68; 01-14-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                Still, one must admit that Daryl does liven the place up, much as a roaring structure fire or a series of gas explosions livens up a neighbourhood. The drawback is that once the fire is out, the police and fire departments have left, there is still a mess to clean up.

If Daryl is Banned for good, Im going to support him by going on a 30 minute hunger strike.
              You hear that Phil? It's 2:17am now and I vow not to consume any food or water until 12:47 am, and if I shall perish because of my sacrifice, it's all being done for the cause.

Wish me luck, it not often I can go half an hour without eating
              If *****'s gone my food strike is to gorge on pizza all day long. I, for one, do not need a ********************************************** chit show to be entertained.

***** was all hat and no cattle.

Guido, on the other hand, is all cattle and a damned nice hat.
              Last edited by Hoot Owl; 01-14-2019, 06:23 PM.
              George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
              Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                Hoot Owl commented
                Editing a comment
                Note: Assuming it's not a personal attack if someone isn't a member.

• Red Ant
                Red Ant commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a safe assumption on your part. You may want to rephrase the above post.

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Daryl was a right-wing agitator on purpose. He enjoyed stirring up controversy and irritating people the way some kids like shaking a hornet's nest. He wants to see who gets stung, at least before the hornets find him.

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
              If Daryl's gone my food strike is to gorge on pizza all day long. I, for one, do not need a semi-racist, hyper-partisan, motor mouth, juvenile chit show to be entertained.

Daryl was all hat and no cattle.

Guido, on the other hand, is all cattle and a damned nice hat.
              WUT?!!?

I concur with your estimation of Daryl, though I'm loathe to comment on someone who can't answer. That's kinda puny.

So I guess I won't elucidate on my feelings about guido at this time.

but... you're nuts, buddy
              I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                Hoot Owl commented
                Editing a comment
                Eh, whatever. Daryl and I have been down this road before. He doesn't seem to mind. He's not a baby like forum rules suggest he might be. That's one thing I respect him for. He dished it out and he could take it. Just like me. Call me a name, so what. I laugh at the sensitivity here. Like they're trying to prove something with their rules and regs. It's a running joke.
                Mods just doing their job, of course.
                Guess I made a mistake coming back.

I, like others here, viewed Daryl as a free comedy show. He was so over the top that it had to be an act. Him and Guido were kinda like The Smothers Brothers in that way. I’ll miss the laughs but there are a few Daryl lites around but I’m not sure they’ll ever fill his shoes. Watching libs get triggered by him was half the fun. Him pretending to get triggered was the other half.

Comment

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                Daryl and Guido remind me of Abbot and Costello doing "Who's On First?" with Guido playing Bud Abbot's role.
                Last edited by The Badger; 01-14-2019, 02:58 PM.

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

Looks like Daryl's may be terminal (permanent)

Left Bucky here to sing his song
              Sweet Sweet trump with the bad rug on
              My contributions were sparse before Daryl was banned.
              Your safe now.....enjoy

Comment

• erok123
                erok123 commented
                Editing a comment
                "you're"
            Working...
            X