Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry, guys

Sources Close to Mueller Say His Report ‘Almost Certain to Be Anti-Climactic’

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” ABC News chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl said his sources “interacting with” special counsel Robert Mueller’s team said Mueller’s forthcoming report was “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

Partial transcript as follows:

KARL: What I am getting is that this is all building up to the Mueller report and raising expectations of a bombshell report. And there have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year on this. But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic. If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation. He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that …

So much tin foil, but no climax

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 01-13-2019, 07:36 PM.

Everyone already knew it was b.s.

man, common sense is a wonderful gift .

Comment

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
      Everyone already knew it was b.s.

man, common sense is a wonderful gift .
      Such a waste of tax dollars.

Comment

• Crazyfoo
        Crazyfoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh looky, foghorn and leghorn are all over this fake news story lol

Wait for the conclusion. Sources are as reliable as polls/
      ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
      Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, and we know how reliable their polls are.

Anti-climactic because we already know so much of what’ll be in it. Trump tower meeting. Sessions and kislyak. Manafort and Kilimnik. To the non-Trumptized, those are big deals.
      My band!:
      www.steelphantoms.com/
      my stage stuff:
      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Anticlimactic it may be, but what we're hearing is only what's on the cover; it's what's in the box that will be really tangy.

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
      Anti-climactic because we already know so much of what’ll be in it. Trump tower meeting. Sessions and kislyak. Manafort and Kilimnik. To the non-Trumptized, those are big deals.
      Trump tower meeting? You realize mueller still has NOT contacted nesilstaya, or whatever her name is?

Comment

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment
        The female russian lawyer who supposedly was there to talk about adoptions has been revealed in another criminal case recently to be an operative close to the hierarchy in Moscow.

Veselnitskaya, or something to that effect.

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

B-bye!

POST NO BILLS

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't bother saying that, Panhandler. Would you like to join me in a few choruses of this song?

The hell? What is it this time? Chewing gum?

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

01-06-2019, 11:28 AM
        Due to things behind the scenes, at this juncture I think it's best that I take a sabbatical from HCPP, maybe forever, maybe not.

Phil, thank you for your patience. I realised after talking to you the other day that patience has been greater than I thought.

To all the cool people here, keep fighting the good fight. You know who you are.

And to some of my liberal friends here, I'll pop in occasionally and check my PMs.

Take care.

*rides off into the sunset*

*fade to black, cue song*

Such a waste ..
        Just over a week away and he's back with a thread title that reeks of insincerity and a link full of speculation
        Last edited by arf-boy; 01-14-2019, 07:06 AM.
        !

Comment

• panhandler
          panhandler commented
          Editing a comment
          And he's gone even faster!

• arf-boy
          arf-boy commented
          Editing a comment
          I see his return lasted for hours.

Actual hours.

In memoriam, I thought the OP's last thread deserved this explanation of his metoric fall.

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

I haven’t read the thread in question (been gone, and sick again) but it’s laughable for you to call Anton power crazy. First off, he’s a moderator of this forum, so if he thinks a thread should be closed, he is totally right in closing it. Secondly, he’s hardly flexed his moderator power, and has certainly never abused it. He’s banned very few people, so if he thought a thread was getting out of line and closed it, it probably WAS getting pretty bad. Finally, I specifically ASKED him to watch the forum while I was gone, and it sure sounds like he did exactly that. So the next time, before you go rudely shooting your mouth off about a moderator here, you might want to get your facts straight (for a change) first.

-o-o-o-o-

Multiple personal attacks on a mod? I don’t think so...

I suspect you’ll accuse me of being spiteful too, but I’m done with you Daryl.

You should have left when you had the chance.

Goodbye.

-o-o-o-

No, you play by OUR rules on our site... or you aren’t welcome here. Something you never really understood I guess...

-o-o-

No... you’re gone.
        Full details are here:

https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum...ds?pp=32449927
        Last edited by arf-boy; 01-14-2019, 08:11 AM.
        !

Comment

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” ABC News chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl said his sources “interacting with” special counsel Robert Mueller’s team said Mueller’s forthcoming report was “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

Partial transcript as follows:

KARL: What I am getting is that this is all building up to the Mueller report and raising expectations of a bombshell report. And there have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year on this. But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic. If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation. He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that …

I thought this thread was an apology for coming back. What happened to the drama filled promises were you said the old gunslinger () was riding into the sunset?
          Government
          Of
          Putin
          Originally posted by nedezero1;
          Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
          http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

I thought this thread was an apology for coming back. What happened to the drama filled promises were you said the old gunslinger () was riding into the sunset?
            He came back to get his hat and was shot in the back.

Comment

well THAT didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post

No.

And ... no.

See post 10.
                Last edited by arf-boy; 01-14-2019, 10:53 AM.
                !

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post

Much more accurate is 'he shot himself.'
                  POST NO BILLS

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                    Hoot Owl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After stabbing a mod.
                Working...
                X