Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Castro, the next first Mexican POTUS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Castro, the next first Mexican POTUS!!!

Julian throws his hat into the ring! We love you ( especially me being Hispanic) Julian!!!!! Young, charismatic, and truly left! Spanish, Catholic..what more could yo want???? The ex young charismatic leader ex mayor of San Antonio gets my vote!!!
    Last edited by Balthazar Munoz; 01-13-2019, 06:02 PM.

Julian Castro is Mexican?

Comment

Mexican American

Comment

He's actually a Texan.
        ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
        Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Anyone under 110 years of age is welcome to me.
          __________________________________________________ _________
          arcadesonfire:
          And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
          ______________________________________________ _________
          guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
          _____________________________________________ _________
          ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

The left just trying to expose their crazy base.
            hey, it works if you think about it.......
            it works for the right, exponetionally.
            I can't think lefty's enough.

Comment

I'm still hearing a lot of noise coming from the loudmouth, radical, leftist woman. She's trying hard to make a name for herself.....she's gonna throw her hat in the ring. Gabbard & Castro haven't got a chance,once the big dogs actually get in the race.
              ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post
                I'm still hearing a lot of noise coming from the loudmouth, radical, leftist woman. She's trying hard to make a name for herself.....she's gonna throw her hat in the ring. Gabbard & Castro haven't got a chance,once the big dogs actually get in the race.
                If your referring to Cortez she won't be old enough to toss her hat in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

If your referring to Cortez she won't be old enough to toss her hat in the ring.
                  Discrimination. Look at all the people we have in office now, Age obviously doesn't cure stupidity & it sure doesn't make better politicians.

Comment

• oldsoapbars
                    oldsoapbars commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Constitution not discrimination

Oh yea and by the way......didn't we just elect a 10 year old into the office of president?
                  Let me here you argue with that one.

Comment

Could you imagine a 29 year old with her hand on the nuclear button?
                    Originally posted by MrKnobs
                    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

No worse than who has it on there now. And I'm not a fan of Cortez IMO she's a loudmouth loon, another thing she has in common with trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

i'll bet the threat of nuclear annihilation would really bring those red states around tout de suite, or, inmediatamente, as the case may be ...

all joking aside, one would hope that the younger the politicians, and their constituency, the less likely they would be to consider dying in a pointless nuclear conflagration as a viable negotiating position...(hopefully)...
                        __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                        new sig currently under construction

Comment

Who are "the big dogs?"

Comment

Working...
                          X