Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Mueller Report should be made available to the Public?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the Mueller Report should be made available to the Public?

Democrats who now control the House have said they’ll demand that the department hand over the report -- and that they intend to make it public. The White House may counter by asserting executive privilege to prevent key findings from being turned over, according to people familiar with internal deliberations.

Under the federal regulation that authorizes special counsels, Mueller is required only to submit his report to department leaders. There’s no mandate that any part of Mueller’s findings be provided to Congress or the public.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ess-some-of-it
    -----------------

I think we all deserve to see what Mueller discovered.
    Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Once he hands it over, it'll leak.

Mueller won't leak it. He hasn't leaked squat. But the DOJ is not as leak-proof.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      ☆ this

April First !! )

__________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

When Mr Mueller is finished investigating... Yup, make it public 24 hours after the appropriate authorities see it.
      tRump is NO star player. The ball simply bounced in his direction.

Comment

I think it's an important learning tool for the American People so it should be made public.
        Every worm, every insect, every animal is working
        for the ecological wellbeing of the planet.

Only we humans, who claim to be the most intelligent
        species here, are not doing that. ~Sadhguru

Comment

absolutely, although i expect it will be leaked virtually in it's entirety as both sides try to put their spin on it...
          __________________________________________________ ______________________________
          new sig currently under construction

Comment

Doesn't Rudy get to edit it before anybody sees it?

Zip
            665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

I think the tax dollars waisted on this circus should be exposed.
              imagine how much wall could have been paid for.
              it's ok though, at least the left had another opportunity to show their arses.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Tax dollars better waisted on the boarder?

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
              I think the tax dollars waisted on this circus should be exposed.
              imagine how much wall could have been paid for.
              it's ok though, at least the left had another opportunity to show their arses.
              Therer hasn't been any tax dollars wasted, as Manafort's asset forfeitures of over $46 million have made the Mueller investigation quite profitable for the taxpayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Therer hasn't been any tax dollars wasted, as Manafort's asset forfeitures of over $46 million have made the Mueller investigation quite profitable for the taxpayers.
                1. Fake News
                2. Deep State
                3. No Collusion
                4. No, You're the Puppet
                5. Lyin' James Comey
                6. You have TDS
                7. Witch Hunt
                Never Again is Now.

Ed Phoebes man...if this band I know called Rexella took acid (well more than they already have) then ate radioactive squirrel steaks for dinner then mated with (ugh) that white stripes girl and then killed her and ate her heart...that's Ed Phoebes to me. – Pepper Rhodes

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Who new,
                  a lefty could spin anything. Color me surprised.

Comment

• arf-boy
                    arf-boy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hoo gnu. Et tu?

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                  Democrats who now control the House have said they’ll demand that the department hand over the report -- and that they intend to make it public. The White House may counter by asserting executive privilege to prevent key findings from being turned over, according to people familiar with internal deliberations.

Under the federal regulation that authorizes special counsels, Mueller is required only to submit his report to department leaders. There’s no mandate that any part of Mueller’s findings be provided to Congress or the public.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ess-some-of-it
                  -----------------

I think we all deserve to see what Mueller discovered.
                  They spent this much time on it, it would be stupid to not let it finish out under the proper requirements that end in a lawful conclusion.
                  ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                  Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

As long as releasing it doesn't jepordize any prosecutions sure release it.
                    Last edited by NOS68; 01-13-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post

Who new,
                      a lefty could spin anything. Color me surprised.
                      What spin? The Mueller investigation so far has cost the taxpayers $25 million.
                      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...epartment-says

Manafort has forfeited $46 million in assets.
                      https://www.newsweek.com/paul-manafo...erties-1122818

Now let's do some basic math. $25,000,000 expenditure by taxpayers
                      $46,000,000 assets surrendered to taxpayers
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      $21,000,000 profit for taxpayers

Comment

The mueller report is gonna be better than election night.

Reeeeeeeeeeee!
                        imo

Comment

Working...
                        X