Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans blame shutdown on Trump over Democrats by wide margin, poll finds!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

Soon to be President Pence will have a devastating loss in 2020, the GOP will lose more seats, the GOP will try to make up for the shutdown by removing McConnell from the Head of the Senate and by the time it comes to the Impeachment and PrimaDonald's Indictment .... It will be too late to jump on to that long gone bandwagon, 2020 will be devastating to the Guardians of PrimaDonald and their Senatorial or Congressional careers.

As, for Daryl Flinn, the unions in my handkerchief were not strong enough to make me shed a tear , when he said he was leaving,
    Look....Pence will follow trump, so, in comparison, he'll look like a shining star to everyone. You'll be devastated by how wrong you are.
    Flinn??? ...unbelievable,.....unreal.......union.
    ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
    Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

I think it's pretty obvious.

But, I'm going to call an "in my opinion" here, because I rather watch paint dry than do that research, which would just be disputed.

*remembers why he left forum*

Translation: "I reserve the right to call any poll that does not support my opinion 'FAKE'"

Comment

Poll these guys. It's only their opinion that matters.

Comment

• HAMMER TOSS
          HAMMER TOSS commented
          Editing a comment
          And teachers opinions are the only ones that matter when it comes to funding schools?
          Enlisted soldiers are the only opinion that matters when it comes to funding the military?

I guess then that women's opinions are the only ones that matter when it comes to reproductive rights?
          Last edited by HAMMER TOSS; 01-14-2019, 08:47 AM.

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment
          ☆ comment "like"

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
        Poll these guys. It's only their opinion that matters.
        The only legal or political opinion that matters is that of law enforcement?

Seems you're endorsing a police state.

!

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Small poll, R's don't blame Trump, no one really cares about the shutdown.

Well, I personally care about it as far as Trump winning the standoff, but otherwise, no.
          OK. Got it.
          Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

Originally posted by arf-boy View Post

Seems you're endorsing a police state.

If you want roads built, you have to give the workers the tools they need. They determine what those tools are, not some idiot politicians. Keep trying. Maybe you can find a better spin.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
              Tom Hicks commented
              Editing a comment
              Road construction details are spelled out in the multimillion-dollar contracts between governments and contractors.

Analogy fail.

" well instead of using a grader, today I want to use a hand trowel..." just won't fly.

Seems you're endorsing a police state...

...when there's a republican in the White House.

Comment

If you want roads built, you have to give the workers the tools they need. They determine what those tools are, not some idiot politicians. Keep trying. Maybe you can find a better spin.
              Determining policy is a job for politicians in a constitutional repullic, not for cops or construction workers.

Your mythical highway men don't determine how wide the road is, when it gets built or whether it should detour past Uncle Figgy's gas station.

!

Comment

Determining policy is a job for politicians in a constitutional repullic, not for cops or construction workers.

Your mythical highway men don't determine how wide the road is, when it gets built or whether it should detour past Uncle Figgy's gas station.
                They most certainly do determine those factors. Politicians only mandate it be done. As for borer security, we already know it is not enough. Policy is already set.

Democrats ( for political purposes) are denying the people on the border the tools they require. This entire ordeal is on the dems. Keep trying.

Comment

• panhandler
                  panhandler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ALL the people on the border don't want the wall. Only some.

They most certainly do determine those factors. Politicians only mandate it be done. As for borer security, we already know it is not enough. Policy is already set.

Democrats ( for political purposes) are denying the people on the border the tools they require. This entire ordeal is on the dems. Keep trying.
                Trump, for political purposes- to solidify his base, has created a crisis that didn't exist since illegal border crossings are WAY DOWN.
                Did you get that? Way Down!

You have hitched your wagon to a liar and a loser.
                And soon he is going down.
                To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

In my town and my state, new roads don't get built until elected officials approve specific plans, usually after public hearings.

-o-o-o-

On the Democrats?

Why didn't the president get his wall from the Republican-controlled House in 2016 or 2017?

Why did he admit, on TV during the meeting with Pelosi, Schumer and the Pence totem, his own responsibility for the shutdown?
                  !

Comment

• The Badger
                    The Badger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good question. Answer probably not forthcoming.

In my town and my state, new roads don't get built until elected officials approve specific plans, usually after public hearings.

Yes, approve plans given them by people who are experts...the people who draw up the maps, materials, time tables, and costs. The politicians only act as an agent, providing funding for the public's needs and demands. No different than border agents trying to achieve security/ prevent illegal border crossings. Keep trying.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                    Tom Hicks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Speaking of experts why did Trump not have Structural Engineers design his prototypes for a southern border wall. Instead he went directly to contractors with results as predictable as the photograph you have no doubt seen of the wall prototype where somebody cut the the steel slats with a hacksaw or a Sawzall.

this is the result of your let the workers decide Theory in operation.

Can you provide a thorough analysis that has determined that erecting fencing along portions of the border is the most cost effective method of control?

Comment

Yes, approve plans given them by people who are experts...the people who draw up the maps, materials, time tables, and costs. The politicians only act as an agent, providing funding for the public's needs and demands. No different than border agents trying to achieve security/ prevent illegal border crossings. Keep trying.
                    Patches I'm depending on ya son...
                    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
                    Joseph Goebbels

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Can you provide a thorough analysis that has determined that erecting fencing along portions of the border is the most cost effective method of control?
                      I don't have to. The border agents say it works. It's their job, it's their responsibility, and ultimately their opinion that weighs most in the discussion. If you think you know better, maybe you should go down there and tell them why they're wrong. Keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X