Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans blame shutdown on Trump over Democrats by wide margin, poll finds!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alndln3 View Post

He's about as truthful as his hero.
    I said right in the OP it might be forever or it might not.

I play by my rules.

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      Umm...what rules? I've seen better organized lawless anarchy.

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you play by OUR rules on our site... or you aren’t welcome here. Something you never really understood I guess...

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
    "The poll of 788 Americans"

"82 percent said the shutdown has not affected them personally"

"Among Republicans, 15 percent blamed Trump" (RINOs)
    We get it, the polls don’t count unless it makes trump look good !
    😝
    Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
    There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

You're just jealous the the thread had almost 4000 views and would have gone to 15 pages if Red Ant wouldn't of closed it out of spite*.

* imo

So, you actually think other people are shallow enough to care about numbers of thread responses and views, let alone get jealous over it? That is actually sad, I'm sorry for you

Most people actually have real world accomplishments and substance in our lives to feed our self esteem, ya know? No, maybe you don't. I'm sorry.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment
        Some people get no attention AND no respect.

• HAMMER TOSS
        HAMMER TOSS commented
        Editing a comment
        So true Nord.

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Daryl Flynn
        #18.2
        01-13-2019, 065 PM
        Some people get no attention AND no respect.
        To quote Janis Ian...

A brown eyed girl in hand-me-downs
        Whose name I never could pronounce
        Said, "Pity, please, the ones who serve
        They only get what they deserve"

https://www.pbs.org/inthemix/educato...en_lyrics.html
        You get respect in proportion to the respect you give, Daryl.
        So why are you surprised by the paucity?
        As for attention, let's just say that you're "hard to ignore."
        Last edited by The Badger; 01-13-2019, 07:00 PM.

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
      So, you actually think other people are shallow enough to care about numbers of thread responses and views, let alone get jealous over it? That is actually sad, I'm sorry for you

Most people actually have real world accomplishments and substance in our lives to feed our self esteem, ya know? No, maybe you don't. I'm sorry.

Some people are predictable when they're wound up.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post

We get it, the polls don’t count unless it makes trump look good !
        😝
        I base all my opinions on what 788 people out of 370 million people say.

Not

Most people are looking forward to Trump making Schumer squeal like a little beyotch, imo.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 01-13-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Some people are predictable when they're wound up.
          Yeah that's it....wound up, triggered, jelly, post counts...............

Dude, I think you're past your expiration date.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

Yeah that's it....wound up, triggered, jelly, post counts...............

Dude, I think you're past your expiration date.

Hey, dude, I'm not going to elaborate, but we're both on running on fumes here, slack wise.

So I suggest you take out all your anger elsewhere. In the old forum, this would be tons of fun, like when I'd wind that Mossy Moss guy up, but it would be best for us both to either ignore each other, or tone it way down. And since I'm already toned way down ... well, it's all on you.

I just did you a favour. But, you won't think so.

Comment

I base all my opinions on what 788 people out of 370 million people say.

Not

Most people are looking forward to Trump making Schumer squeal like a little beyotch, imo.

Do you know how polls work?

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post

Do you know how polls work?
                You tried that before, and I ignored it. Why are you asking again?

Sigh. Polls are a sample.

Polls also are targeted to specific areas, to get specific responses. Phone numbers are used that were used before which yielded desired results. Questions are phrased to get desired results. Some answers are not counted.

But, yeah, base everything on that. Worked out well for you in 2016.
                Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 01-13-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Small poll, R's don't blame Trump, no one really cares about the shutdown.

Well, I personally care about it as far as Trump winning the standoff, but otherwise, no.
                  That's not entirely true.
                  "Canadian air traffic controllers are carrying out a simple, but heartfelt gesture for their American counterparts — they're buying them dinner amidst the U.S. government shutdown.
                  Air traffic controllers (ATC) in Moncton, N.B. and Gander, Nfld. sent pizza over to controllers manning the stations at the New York Air Traffic Control Center (ZNY), in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., on Friday night in support of their colleagues who are working unpaid as the American government's partial shutdown drags into its fourth week."

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2019/0...wn_a_23641079/
                  "Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame,
                  how we break each other's hearts
                  and cause each other pain"

Comment

You tried that before, and I ignored it. Why are you asking again?

Sigh. Polls are a sample.

Polls also are targeted to specific areas, to get specific responses. Phone numbers are used that were used before which yielded desired results. Questions are phrased to get desired results. Some answers are not counted.

But, yeah, base everything on that. Worked out well for you in 2016.
                    I'm asking again because your dismissal of poll results based on the sample size suggests strongly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Then you bring up 'specific areas... desired results... some answers not counted'... are you directing that at this particular poll, or are those just general accusations against polling in general?

Comment

• onelife
                      onelife commented
                      Editing a comment
                      MAGA = Make America appear Great Again by shooting the messenger if you don't like the truth

Originally posted by onelife View Post

That's not entirely true.
                    "Canadian air traffic controllers are carrying out a simple, but heartfelt gesture for their American counterparts — they're buying them dinner amidst the U.S. government shutdown.
                    Air traffic controllers (ATC) in Moncton, N.B. and Gander, Nfld. sent pizza over to controllers manning the stations at the New York Air Traffic Control Center (ZNY), in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., on Friday night in support of their colleagues who are working unpaid as the American government's partial shutdown drags into its fourth week."

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2019/0...wn_a_23641079/
                    That's nice. But here in America, this is how it is ...

Trump haters that want Trump to fail care about the shut down, because that's what their fake media tells them to do. Because fake media wants to make it appear that America is outraged with Trump. This is their 24/7 goal, no matter what is going on. They want his numbers down in the low 30s. Yet, they stay in the high 40s. Always. No matter how much crap they throw at him.

The thing is, all the other millions of Americans that don't hate Trump, don't give a damn about the shutdown, unless they are a gov't worker. Most gov't workers are Dems. Trump supporters don't care if it goes on for months, as long as it ends up in a victory. A victory means the Dems capitulate and we get a wall.

That is the whole thing in a nutshell.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 01-13-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post

I'm asking again because your dismissal of poll results based on the sample size suggests strongly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Then you bring up 'specific areas... desired results... some answers not counted'... are you directing that at this particular poll, or are those just general accusations against polling in general?
                      Some polling firms have agendas, some do not.

Comment

• The Badger
                        The Badger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For some reason, you're the only one who "knows" which polling firms "have agendas" and which do not. Now would you kindly tell us which ones do honest polling and offer unbiased results?

Trump haters that want Trump to fail care about the shut down, because that's what their fake media tells them to do. Because fake media wants to make it appear that America is outraged with Trump. This is their 24/7 goal, no matter what is going on.

The thing is, all the other millions of Americans that don't hate Trump, don't give a damn about the shutdown, unless they are a gov't worker. Most gov't workers are Dems. Trump supporters don't care if it goes on for months, as long as it ends up in a victory. A victory means the Dems capitulate and we get a wall.

link?

Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

• The Badger
                        The Badger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He's working on that, Hoddy. But sorting through all those "conservative" websites to find the "true results" takes time...
                        Last edited by The Badger; 01-13-2019, 07:04 PM.

Trump haters that want Trump to fail care about the shut down, because that's what their fake media tells them to do. Because fake media wants to make it appear that America is outraged with Trump. This is their 24/7 goal, no matter what is going on.

So, if nobody (of consequence) cares about the shutdown then what kind of leverage does that give to the "cause" of forcing the Dems to capitulate and getting a wall?
                      "Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame,
                      how we break each other's hearts
                      and cause each other pain"

Comment

• The Badger
                        The Badger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In a word, none. Trump's backed himself into a corner and refuses to back down. Sooner or later, the Democrats who control the House, and the breakaway Republicans in the senate who are tired of all his shenanigans, are going to override Trump, his declarations, his vetoes and everything else.
                    Working...
                    X