Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Chapo Traffickers : Drugs are not smuggle through open sections of the Wall/Fence

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Chapo Traffickers : Drugs are not smuggle through open sections of the Wall/Fence

CNN
    Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.
    This is besides the fact that the biggest port of entry for Heroin in the US is Chicago's O'Hare airport followed by NY and Boston shipping ports. Trumps claim that the Wall will stop drugs from entering the US is bogus.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/us/dr...der/index.html

Sad when considering a Chapo associate is telling the truth over the POTUS.
    "This is the kind of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

...Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes smuggling across open sections of the border is only one small way they get in but they do get in that way.

AR 15s and the like make up a very small number of the homicides here too.

Look both sides like to make a lot of noise about minor parts of an issue.

For the record I favor neither "the wall" or a ban on "assault weapons"
      Last edited by NOS68; 01-13-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post
        Sad when considering a Chapo associate is telling the truth over the POTUS.
        Right...
        "Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Being a Democrat would be like having "I Hate America" tattooed across your chest.
          I can think of something worse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TrumpTattoo.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	32449770
          It's clear that the entire GOP is acting under the influence of Kompromat

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
          - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G

I also have read that since heroin comes through somewhere else then we certainly don't need the southern wall, what? Man the democrats really want their way or else. Nothing on earth could make me be a democrat. That isn't even an opinion.

Link, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny G

I also have read that since heroin comes through somewhere else then we certainly don't need the southern wall, what? Man the democrats really want their way or else. Nothing on earth could make me be a democrat. That isn't even an opinion.
              So how much fencing would be erected for the $5.7 billion that Trump is requesting, where would it be erected, what would it cost to patrol and maintain, what is the projected result of it's installation be, and how does it compare in cost to other measure that would produce similar results be?

Comment

From the DEA....

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/29...l-report-says/

Comment

• Alndln3
                  Alndln3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the link. It backs up what was commonly known for years.

LOL @ libs so desperate they're now believing cartel members

"Don't build that wall, amigos! Really, we don't ever bring drugs in that way. Promise."

If they lied under oath why weren't they brought up on perjury charges? Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Alndln3 View Post

If they lied under oath why weren't they brought up on perjury charges? Any idea?
                  The link in post #14 shows that the DEA confirms what those who testified at El Chapo's trial said. That few drugs are brought in through remote areas of our southern border with Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

The link in post #14 shows that the DEA confirms what those who testified at El Chapo's trial said. That few drugs are brought in through remote areas of our southern border with Mexico.
                    Exactly. Some people would rather believe the word of a known habitual liar over sworn testimony in a court of law and DEA facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

The reason drug smugglers dont send individual carriers across the border in small batches in remote areas - is simple. Logistics.

If they stick to larger but fewer batches at the port, the drugs are easier to keep track of. They dont have to drive all over the southwest tracking down hundreds of people scattered all over, each with a small bag of drugs. That is not cost effective.

Comment

LOL @ libs so desperate they're now believing cartel members

"Don't build that wall, amigos! Really, we don't ever bring drugs in that way. Promise."

In another thread they discount what the border patrol has to say...

the San Diego sector is now seeking 5 miles of additional fencing across this mountainous ground to stop the illegal movement of humans and drugs.

... but buy what some of the worse criminals have to say

Can you say bat-sh!t crazy?!
                        "Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

Comment

• panhandler
                          panhandler commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can say it. Bat chit crazy!

• EdBega
                          EdBega commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Chit is what they teach in school that and chat...

I don't care if there are no drugs brought in the southern border (there are plenty), illegal aliens get in that way.

Build the wall, and build it tall.
                        Most come here legally and simply stay here.

Comment

No illegal alien has ever come here legally.
                          There's nothing to stop them from buying a plane or bus ticket and visiting here. Happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X