X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack View Post

Why not just move there?
    I don't care for their weather.
    Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

any restrictions placed on 2a is an affront to our nation. we have way too many limitations placed on citizens already, it says right to bear arms, not right to bear some arms
      {O,O}
      (__(\
      " "

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgison View Post
        any restrictions placed on 2a is an affront to our nation. we have way too many limitations placed on citizens already, it says right to bear arms, not right to bear some arms
        In conjunction, it also mentions "a well regulated militia". therein, legally enters gun regulations, limitations & restrictions.
        ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
        Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

In conjunction, it also mentions "a well regulated militia". therein, legally enters gun regulations, limitations & restrictions.
          Ummm...no. That doesn't hold water grammatically or historically.
          Lease this space!

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

It also mentions a 'Free State' and that one is necessary to the other, which pretty much obviates regulations, limitations and restrictions.
            gp

"You speak with total clarity.
            "And complete irrelevance."
            --Howard Cosell. Said to Minnesota Fats during a matchup with Willie Mosconi.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack View Post

Very bad comparison. My glove compartment is closed and locked, and I do not check it every day. If something were to be stolen from it, I might not know until I open it for a completely unrelated reason.

Similarly, if you have antique firearms in a safe or an attic, how often would you expect to check to ensure that they are still there?
              If you failed to tell the police that your stolen car had a gun in it, I would expect you to be charged.

I check on mine periodically.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post

It also mentions a 'Free State' and that one is necessary to the other, which pretty much obviates regulations, limitations and restrictions.
                I would say the opposite.....a "free state" can't remain free without regulations, limitations, restrictions.
                Last edited by stratosaurus; 01-15-2019, 05:23 AM.
                ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

Pretty disenguenuous there Moog. Most who want to allow teachers to be allowed to carry would require additional training for those who do, training above any required by the state for a simple CCW.
                  what does that have to do with it? Im simply pointing out a disconnect. I don't care how much training someone has, I don't want their guns around my grandchildren. yet in a federal building bought an paid for by tax payer money, you have no secondment rights. yet the second amendment is supposedly about protecting yourself from a tyrannical government.

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

what does that have to do with it? Im simply pointing out a disconnect. I don't care how much training someone has, I don't want their guns around my grandchildren. yet in a federal building bought an paid for by tax payer money, you have no secondment rights. yet the second amendment is supposedly about protecting yourself from a tyrannical government.
                    Because we do allow guns in both courtrooms and schools now.Just not by your average CCW holder.

Comment

gun control means hitting your target
                      {O,O}
                      (__(\
                      " "

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

Again---you have every right to determine what happens on your private property. You have NO right to specify what happens in public (beyond your vote, which may go against your wishes).

I definitely want armed guardians around my grandchildren. In the world we actually live in, I feel it's a necessity. THERE ARE PREDATORS and I can't be there 24/7/365 to deal with them. Are you counting on "it can't happen here"?
                        I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Again---you have every right to determine what happens on your private property. You have NO right to specify what happens in public (beyond your vote, which may go against your wishes).

I definitely want armed guardians around my grandchildren. In the world we actually live in, I feel it's a necessity. THERE ARE PREDATORS and I can't be there 24/7/365 to deal with them. Are you counting on "it can't happen here"?
                          that is why my kids will be wearing suicide vests, no one attacks a kid that can blow them up with the push of a button
                          {O,O}
                          (__(\
                          " "

Comment

turd

shuddup turd
                            I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Working...
                            X