No announcement yet.

I'm out of here, guys. Have fun!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out of here, guys. Have fun!

My shoulder is nearly healed, so I won't be spending much time on the webz. As always, it was fun! Remember, just because you disagree with others, doesn't mean you're not brothers. Treat each other as you would want to be treated. Take time out once in a while to extend fellowship to your forum partners. Peace, and God bless!

Take care, and stop in and say hello once in a while.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Right back atcha. And I hope your shoulder doesn't pop every time you switch it on!
      gp

"You speak with total clarity.
      "And complete irrelevance."
      --Howard Cosell. Said to Minnesota Fats during a matchup with Willie Mosconi.

Comment

Respect on your name.
        __________________________________________________ _________
        arcadesonfire:
        And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
        ______________________________________________ _________
        guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
        _____________________________________________ _________
        ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

Take care Chucky!

Comment

Working...
          X