Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
    Yep, we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.
    Maybe we should insist on only bringing in immigrants who educated and able to work the highest paying jobs. You know, "merit-based" immigration. Then we can keep all our own citizens poorer and working the entry level and labor-intensive/low paying jobs and let THEM be the ones on welfare?

That makes a LOT more sense!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Most, obviously. Look at the numbers.

Case in point: My wife was one of three children. As was I. Between all six siblings, there have been two babies.

People are waiting longer to get married and have fewer kids as a result. Has nothing to do with "toxic environments."
      I agree with this...my daughter is 21...she's at the University of Alabama...her and virtually all of her friends from high school and friends she's met at Bama have no interest in having relationships, getting married and having kids. They're much more focused on getting their education and getting a good start on their careers. It's weird...none of them even date people...it wasn't that way with my generation, we were obsessed with getting laid.

Comment

• oldsoapbars
        oldsoapbars commented
        Editing a comment
        Were?

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, but we didn't have to check our partners for HIV...and who knows what other STDs lurk nowadays...

In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-I...ive-Households
      Yep. Immigrants often come to the country to work the low paying jobs; people with low paying jobs often qualify for some public assistance.

Nothing new here; we've being doing this for two hundred years.
      Last edited by guido61; 01-10-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Nuggets View Post
        ... the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. ...
        Great! We can do WWI all over again.

(And don't let anyone fool you. It WAS a fight over footstools.)

gp

"You speak with total clarity.
        "And complete irrelevance."
        --Howard Cosell. Said to Minnesota Fats during a matchup with Willie Mosconi.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

What percentage of immigrants in the U.S. are on welfare?
          Seriously ?
          your jacking with us.....right !

Comment

Maybe we should insist on only bringing in immigrants who educated and able to work the highest paying jobs. You know, "merit-based" immigration. Then we can keep all our own citizens poorer and working the entry level and labor-intensive/low paying jobs and let THEM be the ones on welfare?

That makes a LOT more sense!
            So you're okay with paying for 51% of immigrants to come here making babies on welfare, brilliant!

Comment

Yep. Immigrants often come to the country to work the low paying jobs; people with low paying jobs often qualify for some public assistance.

Nothing new here; we've being doing this for two hundred years.
              So you're saying that your family collected welfare when they came here 200 years ago.

Comment

So you're okay with paying for 51% of immigrants to come here making babies on welfare, brilliant!
                I'd rather see wages increase so we don't have to subsidize them as much as we currently do.

But, yes. As a general principle, I don't think people should be starving or unable to afford basic services. And denying people such things costs us more in the long run.

We pretty much learned from the mistakes of allowing people to starve and live in squalor. We don't do that anymore to the degree we are able to prevent it.

Perhaps you'd like to go back to the glory days of the tenement slums and sweatshops?

(Hint: Immigrants didn't have less babies as a result)

Comment

So you're saying that your family collected welfare when they came here 200 years ago.
                  My family hasn't been here two hundred years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Nuggets View Post
                    Due to unfettered immigration, and high birth rate, the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. In the end, there will be China and Islam. Japan and Korea may remain, as they are quite nationalistic, and non-Christian. Liberals generally focus their attack on Christian nations only.
                    We have unfettered Islamic immigration into the US? News to me. Last I checked there was even a ban, of sorts.
                    Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Comment

I'd rather see wages increase so we don't have to subsidize them as much as we currently do.

But, yes. As a general principle, I don't think people should be starving or unable to afford basic services. And denying people such things costs us more in the long run.

We pretty much learned from the mistakes of allowing people to starve and live in squalor. We don't do that anymore to the degree we are able to prevent it.

Perhaps you'd like to go back to the glory days of the tenement slums and sweatshops?

(Hint: Immigrants didn't have less babies as a result)
                      We disagree that the US is somehow desperate for immigrants and we disagree that its fine and dandy that 51% of them go right on the government tit, simultaneously bringing down our wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ant View Post

We have unfettered Islamic immigration into the US? News to me. Last I checked there was even a ban, of sorts.
                        No more discussion on the topic of Islam.

Comment

We disagree that the US is somehow desperate for immigrants and we disagree that its fine and dandy that 51% of them go right on the government tit, simultaneously bringing down our wages.
                          You don’t get to “disagree” about basic facts.

We cant create 200,000 new jobs every month without immigration when the people already here don’t even replace themselves.

Thats just basic math.

As far as the “government tit” goes—-how much do you propose we raise the minimum wage so no one needs food stamps or Section 8 housing any longer?

Comment

Yep !
                            This should be obvious.

Comment

• guido61
                              guido61 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Math is hard for conservatives

• Phil O'Keefe
                              Phil O'Keefe commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I believe I just warned you about this the other day guido - you’re making a personal attack when you say that - it’s too easy to tell exactly who your comment is directed at and it is a direct insult to his intelligence. And despite the warning, you did it again - not once, but twice.

See you in a month.

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
                            I would think any smart man would second guess the prospect of marriage.
                            you get all sappy, you meet the woman of you dreams...pump wildly and she pops out a few kids.
                            a few short years later she notices that other men give her more attention than she gets from your tired workaholic sappy arse. And boom !
                            she hates you ! She takes the kids, and can take away all the things you worked so hard for.
                            while not giving two chit that you everything.
                            a few years later she calls you up and apologises and wants to renew her lost love with you.
                            just say no.

Comment

• Red Ant
                              Red Ant commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Please either provide original content - i.e. a comment of your own - or remove the post, as per the TOS.
                          Working...
                          X