Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans aren't making enough babies to replace ourselves!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

New jobs include replacing workers that retire.
    Not really. That's just replacing the person who works the same job.

Comment

I would think any smart man would second guess the prospect of marriage.
      you get all sappy, you meet the woman of you dreams...pump wildly and she pops out a few kids.
      a few short years later she notices that other men give her more attention than she gets from your tired workaholic sappy arse. And boom !
      she hates you ! She takes the kids, and can take away all the things you worked so hard for.
      while not giving two chit that you everything.
      a few years later she calls you up and apologises and wants to renew her lost love with you.
      just say no.

Comment

Yep, we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.
        Last edited by Daehtihs; 01-10-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment
          that's not what my ancestors did. Yours?

This was my favorite part of the article:

"CORRECTION (Jan. 10, 2019, 9:50 a.m. ET): An earlier version of this article misstated the number of births needed to maintain a population at current levels. It is 2,100 births per 1,000 women of childbearing age over their lifetime, not per year."

It would be pretty hard to do 2.1/annum, what with that pesky 200 day gestation period and all...
        gp

"You speak with total clarity.
        "And complete irrelevance."
        --Howard Cosell. Said to Minnesota Fats during a matchup with Willie Mosconi.

Comment

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
          you get all sappy, you meet the woman of you dreams...pump wildly and she pops out a few kids.
          a few short years later she notices that other men give her more attention than she gets from your tired workaholic sappy arse. And boom !
          she hates you ! She takes the kids, and can take away all the things you worked so hard for.
          a few years later she calls you up and apologises and wants to renew her lost love with you.
          just say no.
          Sounds like you had a bad experience. Sorry about that.

I chose another path: I waited until I was mature enough to handle the responsibilities of both marriage and fatherhood, as well as waiting until I was had a reached a point in my maturity where I was pretty darn sure I was going to be the same person for the rest of my life--that I wasn't going to suddenly wake up and decide I was lacking something and needed to go chase my dreams or whatever.

I also waited until I found the girl of my dreams which included her being in the same place in her life as I was in mine.

We share the same goals and have the same life philosophies. We stay in constant communication so that there is never any surprises or disappointments. As such, we have rarely had a fight in twenty years together. We had one child, and that decision had nothing to do with "toxic environment".

And I'm as sappily in love with her as I was when I first met her, if not more so.

But maybe that's not "alpha" enough for all of you self-proclaimed alphas who have had multiple marriages?

Comment

• guido61
            guido61 commented
            Editing a comment
            "Good looking productive men are afraid of marriage"?

So glad you're here, Bucky. Otherwise we'd have to make you up.

• buckwalder
            buckwalder commented
            Editing a comment
            No need to make me up.
            Im all ways here to bring out your best.

• guido61
            guido61 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry your experience was so bad, Bucky.

just say no.
          That would never happen to a true alpha.
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Baloney. People are still having babies. Just more and more couples are choosing to have one or two rather than four or five.
            And what responsible couples are those ?

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
              Yep, we need tens of millions of immigrants to come here and go on welfare that will fix everything.
              What percentage of immigrants in the U.S. are on welfare?
              Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

There is a way to boost the number of babies by 600-some thousand annually.

I am not taking a stand on the issue; I am merely pointing out that rather obvious fact.
                gp

Comment

"One of the biggest factors is the decline in teen pregnancies, Rowe said. “We’ve been seeing, year after year, a precipitous drop in the number of births to teenage girls,” he added. “That’s good news." "

Can't have it both ways.
                  gp

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Not really. That's just replacing the person who works the same job.
                    It's a job opening.
                    Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

And what responsible couples are those ?
                      Most, obviously. Look at the numbers.

Case in point: My wife was one of three children. As was I. Between all six siblings, there have been two babies.

People are waiting longer to get married and have fewer kids as a result. Has nothing to do with "toxic environments."

Comment

What percentage of immigrants in the U.S. are on welfare?
                        In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-I...ive-Households

Comment

It's a job opening.

You could be right. I thought they counted net job increases, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Due to unfettered immigration, and high birth rate, the Islamic culture will inevitably overtake western culture. In the end, there will be China and Islam. Japan and Korea may remain, as they are quite nationalistic, and non-Christian. Liberals generally focus their attack on Christian nations only.

Comment

• daddymack
                              daddymack commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "Liberals generally focus their attack on Christian nations only. "
                              link to support this ridiculously partisan assertion, please?
                          Working...
                          X