No announcement yet.

Thoughts on "Open Mic" nights...?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Ant View Post

I've never been to one, either as a participant or spectator. There is very little that instantly makes me want to leave more than the sight of a guy or girl with an acoustic guitar.
    And, in a buoyant reciprocity, nothing sends me quicker than music that needs a drummer to validate itself.
    - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

I'd rather listen to a DJ than the insufferable crap you have to endure on most open mic nights.
      Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

Personally, unless it's in the hands of a professional, as soon as a I see a horn of any kind I usually leave.

Comment

I like the idea of an open mic to meet new people and have fun. I'm not enough of a pro to pull much off though. Maybe a bit of blues lead or 4 chord rock. But as long as it's fun.
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Working...
          X