Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Anyone here ever licked a doorbell?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Anyone here ever licked a doorbell?

Are they tasty? This guy enjoyed one for 3 hours. Is this a new trend like the tide pods? You did, didn't you?

Click image for larger version  Name:	lick.png Views:	1 Size:	453.8 KB ID:	32436880

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/39751186...ing-a-doorbell
    Last edited by panhandler; 01-09-2019, 05:06 PM.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Joseph Goebbels

The definition of Batchit Crazy

Comment

One of the comments: How else could he get her to cum to the door?
      "It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money."

Tom T. Hall

Comment

That doorbell's a slut, it's well known in the neighborhood for just hanging there begging for people to stimulate it. I have it on good word though that this guy left it disappointed just couldn't ring the bell.

Comment

I got one of my city cousins to lick a water hydrant pipe in the dead of winter once.

Got my ass whooped, yup.
          I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Three hours?!

Hope my ladyfriend doesn't read this story. I don't want her to get any ideas.

Comment

Bell liquors, come wet your tongue!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNord View Post
              Three hours?!

Could be he thought it was an audition.
              "It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money."

Tom T. Hall

Comment

It's mental illness. Now that everyone has cameras we'll be seeing more bizarre stuff. Don't get me wrong, burglaries and home break-ins are a serious issue (which is why people have cameras), but this guy isn't acting like a burglar.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNord View Post
                  Three hours?!

3 hours is nothing, just think how long he could have gone if he had some grape jelly!

Comment

So the police are looking for this guy. What exactly can/will they charge him with when they find him?

What crime has been committed here?
                    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
                    Joseph Goebbels

Comment

I'll bet my Les Paul Custom that this guy is a Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Nuggets View Post
                        I'll bet my Les Paul Custom that this guy is a Democrat.
                        Prove it.
                        Joseph Goebbels

Comment

• Daehtihs
                          Daehtihs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          See post #2

Originally posted by panhandler View Post

Prove it.
                        I did not state that he is in-fact a Democrat. It's an implied comment. Comprehension is fundamental.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Nuggets View Post
                          I did not state that he is in-fact a Democrat. It's an implied comment. Comprehension is fundamental.
                          You said you'd bet your les paul. That's pretty affirming. So prove it.
                          Joseph Goebbels

Comment

Working...
                          X