Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Californians, how does this strike you?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Nuggets View Post

If that's the case, them they don't need Federal funding.
    So you don't think that in time of an emergency that California should receive a portion of what they have sent to Washington to be sent back to help deal with that emergency?

Comment

The scary thing is, a friend of mine moved to Cali for 1 year. He came back, and said to me; "Dude, California is YOU!"
      I live in Siskiyou County. The voters here went 56% Trump / 35% Clinton in 2016. These are the ranchers, farmers, and rural people that Trump considers part of his base.

These are the people Trump is screwing.

I know people who lost everything in the Camp Fire (Paradise). The back fence where I live is scorched from the Klamathon Fire. The landlord defied the evacuation order and stayed to fight off the flames with his garden hose, and saved the house (and probably the Post Office next door).

But it seems some people love to hate Californians because of Pelosi, but her district was not directly affected by the fires. No reason the fire victims up here should have to suffer for that.

So remember, when you say those things, you're talking about both me personally and Trump's base in general.
      It's clear that the entire GOP is acting under the influence of Kompromat

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
      - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Isn't most of the forests that burned under fed management in the first place?
        Winning an argument with a smart person is difficult. Winning an argument with a stupid person is damn near impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooey View Post

I can assure you with total confidence that he was lying.
          I sure hope so. I don't recall ever giving him a reason to think I'm a sh!t-bag liberal? I'm sure he was kidding.
          Last edited by Chuck Nuggets; 01-09-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
            Phil O'Keefe commented
            Editing a comment
            First, please don't swear.

Second, putting all liberals into the same **** bag is insulting to everyone left of center who participates here.

Please try to keep the discussion more civil in the future.

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

I live in Siskiyou County. The voters here went 56% Trump / 35% Clinton in 2016. These are the ranchers, farmers, and rural people that Trump considers part of his base.

These are the people Trump is screwing.

I know people who lost everything in the Camp Fire (Paradise). The back fence where I live is scorched from the Klamathon Fire. The landlord defied the evacuation order and stayed to fight off the flames with his garden hose, and saved the house (and probably the Post Office next door).

But it seems some people love to hate Californians because of Pelosi, but her district was not directly affected by the fires. No reason the fire victims up here should have to suffer for that.

So remember, when you say those things, you're talking about both me personally and Trump's base in general.
          Well, I hope you don't take anything I say here personally. I think of these exchanges as us just having fun with each other. I don't follow what Trump says or does. If the government can give billions of $ every year to Israel, surely they can help there.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

So you don't think that in time of an emergency that California should receive a portion of what they have sent to Washington to be sent back to help deal with that emergency?
            I think that in the case of an emergency, funds should be released without delay. Politics should not dictate the resolve of any emergency situation.
            Last edited by Chuck Nuggets; 01-09-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• daddymack
              daddymack commented
              Editing a comment
              backpedal much?

I think that in the case of an emergency, funds should be released without delay. Politics should not dictate the resolve of any emergency situation.
            Trump feels entirely different, especially in his response to the disaster in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Trump feels entirely different, especially in his response to the disaster in Puerto Rico.
              Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Yet, here you are cheerleading Trump proposing to do exactly that.

Comment

Lets not forget that over 50% of California's forests are federally owned and managed.
                  Last edited by Hoddy; 01-09-2019, 02:39 PM.
                  Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

• daddymack
                    daddymack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    46% of the ENTIRE STATE is FEDERAL LAND!

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Yet, here you are cheerleading Trump proposing to do exactly that.
                  I never cheerlead for anyone, ever. Just because someone does not identify as a liberal, doesn't mean they're a Trumpkin.

Comment

• daddymack
                    daddymack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you meant ****-bag liberal, of course...

I never cheerlead for anyone, ever. Just because someone does not identify as a liberal, doesn't mean they're a Trumpkin.
                  Post #6.

Trump is threatening to withhold FEMA funds for California, but not for Texas and Florida - a clear partisan hit.

And you think it's fine.
                  Last edited by BA.Barcolounger; 01-09-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• panhandler
                    panhandler commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pretty blatant partisan hit job. Sad what this country has become.

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Post #6.

Trump is threatening to withhold FEMA funds for California, but not for Texas and Florida - a clear partisan hit.

And you think it's fine.
                  My opine has nothing to do with Trump's opinion. If they are the same, it is by chance. I've already stated my true opinion on the matter, but you chose to ignore it, and proceeded to "cherry-pick" my previously made comment. i.e. trolling.

If you were truly informed, you would know that Trump has every intention on releasing funds to California. The nightly politics are for the purpose of social division.

Comment

• BA.Barcolounger
                    BA.Barcolounger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "cherry-pick"?

I quoted your entire posts.

Originally posted by Telecruiser View Post
                  Isn't most of the forests that burned under fed management in the first place?
                  Yep, the Camp fire started on Federal property then spread to private property. The best I recall is 60% of the forest are managed by the Federal Govt.
                  Government
                  Of
                  Putin
                  Originally posted by nedezero1;
                  Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                  http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Here are Trump's actual words if anyone is curious about the latest thing to spew forth from the President's senile old skull. His handlers had him delete the version with the "creative" spelling and repost it, but you can see the original tweet archived here: http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive

“Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forrest fires that, with proper Forrest Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!”

Comment

Working...
                    X