This is why we should impeach immediately

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thankyou View Post

Effective at what?

How do the two situations compare between the US and Israel?
    Effective at keeping people out. How does it compare? Did you hit your head or something? Keeping people out that are not cleared to pass. ffs.
    "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      Leave the personal attacks (“did you hit your head or something?”) out of the discussion please, or you’ll be getting another time out Uncle Figgy...

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

I agree with everything Trump wants to accomplish.
    What Trump wants is to be rich and famous. If you want to support that, send him your paycheck directly.

Zip
    665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post

What Trump wants is to be rich and famous. If you want to support that, send him your paycheck directly.

Zip
      He was rich and famous long before he ran for president. Hurry, say something else sarcastic that doesn't hold up to scrutiny...c'mon. you can do it!
      "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Effective at keeping people out. How does it compare? Did you hit your head or something? Keeping people out that are not cleared to pass. ffs.
        Cute little personal attack. Are you saying that the two situations are identical, similar, or do you just not want to respond?
        Only in the darkness can you see the stars.

...Martin Luther King

Comment

israel is a militarized society. the only reason their wall works and I'm not sure it does, is because its manned by heavily armed troops. people can always find a way around over or under a barrier. what stops them is being apprehended. what would stop them even more is knowing there is nothing for them here once they get here. until the government decides to crack down on employers like the trump golf club and Maralago for hiring illegals and put them out of business and in jail this will never stop.

we need mechanism by which people can freely come and go legally to work and be registered and taxed accordingly. the vast majority of illegals come here on visas. we have no way of tracking them once their visa runs out. that is what needs fixed. a wall is a monument to stupidity.
          Last edited by moogerfooger; 01-09-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• arcadesonfire
            arcadesonfire commented
            Editing a comment
            Ding ding ding ding ding!

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

israel is a militarized society. the only reason their wall works and I'm not sure it does, is because its manned by heavily armed troops. people can always find a way around over or under a barrier. what stops them is being apprehended. what would stop them even more is knowing there is nothing for them here once they get here. until the government decides to crack down on employers like the trump golf club and Maralago for hiring illegals and put them out of business and in jail this will never stop.

we need mechanism by which people can freely come and go legally to work and be registered and taxed accordingly. the vast majority of illegals come here on visas. we have no way of tracking them once their visa runs out. that is what needs fixed. a wall is a monument to stupidity.
          lol...I'm not going around in circles, but thanks for your input.

Comment

Nar. Don't impeach now. That would be a big mistake. A) The Senate would acquit him. B) He'd be seen as a martyr figure; people who once liked him and have dipped toward not liking him will come back to his defense and love him again. Think about the psychology. Let him be a lame duck for a couple years. Let him lose. Let the country learn its lesson. If he were impeached and acquitted, people wouldn't so easily learn their lesson; they would look back on him as a persecuted hero.
            My band!:
            www.steelphantoms.com/
            my stage stuff:
            fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

lol...I'm not going around in circles, but thanks for your input.
            you can stop going round and round any time you want.

Comment

Cute little personal attack. Are you saying that the two situations are identical, similar, or do you just not want to respond?
              You should report me because I hurt your feelings.

As for your query...Barriers: how do they work?

Please, just stop with the foolishness. If walls/fences/ moats/ barbed wire/ fill in your favorite barrier here__________ didn't work, they wouldn't be everywhere you look. Let's stop with this nonsense that immigrants can't enter this country legally.

Comment

you can stop going round and round any time you want.
                btw, I was in Cameron, WV this week. Is that near you?

Comment

I agree with everything Trump wants to accomplish. I don't care about his personality, I care about his platform. I'm an issues voter, not a gender/party/ethnicity voter.
                  Yeah, sure.
                  Youre a guy who doesn’t care about the immorality of the President.
                  You subscribe to ‘the ends justifying the means’.
                  Originally posted by Hoot Owl;n32354094
                  If there were things available to make Trump look good don't you think he would have released them by now?
                  To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

As long as we have the McConnell rules, nomination might take place, but hearings and confirmation votes will be verboten, unless Mitch agrees to it.
                    Oh please. You really think Mitch will stick to his rule?

Trump could lose the election and nominate a new justice on Jan 19 and McConnell would ram the nominee through before the 20th.

Count on it.

Comment

He was rich and famous long before he ran for president. Hurry, say something else sarcastic that doesn't hold up to scrutiny...c'mon. you can do it!
                      You carry the sarcastic banner. I'll leave that to you.

If you have paid attention you've noticed that Trump is a fame and fortune junkie. He smells immortalization and he wants more. He wants you to make him a god.

As far as the rich part goes, do you really think that mental midget would have succeeded without daddy's money? Do you really see this two-bit real-estate huckster as a titan of business?

Issues? Ok, immigration is a mess. But Trump isn't doing anything at all to really address the problem. This wall BS is a public relations gimmick. There are far better ways to approach the subject but that's not Trumps point. Do you actually think Trump cares about immigrants coming over the border? Only as far as the subject keeps him in good with his base.

If you really supported the issues you'd be as digusted with Trump as the rest of the world.

Did you contribute to the wall go-fund-me site?

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

israel is a completely different. I don't know that it works all that well there either. you only know what the propaganda says. it sure didn't work for the Chinese. you still didin't address how a wall solves the problem of people that are already here. you guys seem impervious to reason and are stuck repeating talking points fed to you by your lord and master.

and if terrorists want in they aren't coming by way of the rio grand. even so if there was a wall on the southern border might they simply try the northern border?
                        1) Israels wall is 100% effective even with Hezbola's attempts at tunneling.

2) There have been significant advancements in technology since the Chinese built their wall.

3) I never addressed the problem of illegals already here in this discussion.

4) You are the one "stuck" in your ignorance and adamance on the issue.

5) Terrorism? Look at all the people on the southern border who are butchered by drug gangs and human traffickers

Comment

Oh yes, let's just not try because it's hard. It's easier not to try. (PS...the wall in Israel is 100% effective)
                        How about a link to prove that wall is 100% effective. Show us.
                        ʻAʻohe pā nou!
                        Viva la 116th congress.

Comment

Working...
                        X