No announcement yet.

OT: Your most hated ad jingles

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Your most hated ad jingles

Insurance companies. They spend vast fortunes on advertising, yet we have this...

You've heard it a million times that it's now normal, but really - critique it...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

"For the best nights sleep in the whole wide world... my pillow dot com"
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Joseph Goebbels

Comment

1 800 cars for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post
        1 800 cars for kids.
        Haha! You beat me to it!

You must have Sirius XM as well? They play it ALL THE TIME. grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by panhandler View Post
          "For the best nights sleep in the whole wide world... my pillow dot com"
          Yep, another doozy.
          http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Haha! You beat me to it!

You must have Sirius XM as well? They play it ALL THE TIME. grrrrr

Yep, they play it constantly. It drives me nuts.

Comment

I'm getting pretty sick of the Paisley/Manning Nationwide commercials.

Surprised to see such a talented guitarist whore for an insurance company, sad too. Wouldn't think he's in anyway hurting for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

Yep, they play it constantly. It drives me nuts.
                I IMMEDIATELY switch the station as soon as I hear those first acoustic guitar strums. I thank the Lord for the button on my steering wheel that allows me to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

I IMMEDIATELY switch the station as soon as I hear those first acoustic guitar strums. I thank the Lord for the button on my steering wheel that allows me to do so.
                  Dude, I do the exact same thing lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X