Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump to address nation about 'crisis' at wall

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to take a moment to THANK all those 3rd party voters who helped this tangerine turdlicker into office!
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Joseph Goebbels

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
      I wonder how many TSA, Border Patrol and Homeland Security folks will be there cheering. My guess is that most of them are out looking for better work.
      I would be kind of surprised if he didn't have at least half a dozen human props around him. You know, to make it a really big show.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Originally posted by Into Nation View Post

I would be kind of surprised if he didn't have at least half a dozen human props around him. You know, to make it a really big show.
        Or at least some actors in costume to help propagate the lie.

This is way more likely than actual LEOs showing up.

Comment

I think it's a dangerous game democrats are playing, belittling the problems we're having at the border, people are dying out there and democrats talk about "morality"

"Drug trafficking. Human smuggling. Extortion. Murder. Corrupt public officials. All these crimes represent a multi-billion dollar industry and they pose a threat not only to communities on both sides of the border, but to our national security as well."

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository...st-border/view

Comment

• panhandler
            panhandler commented
            Editing a comment
            When did this become a concern for you?

• Tom Hicks
            Tom Hicks commented
            Editing a comment
            Donald is trying to sell Americans a fantasy emergency.

When in fact the actual stats so a sharp decline in the number of illegal immigrants coming across the border over the past few years.

Of course the Trump sycophants are welcome to fool themselves with this lying threat rhetoric.

But it's just not selling.

"I will not run for, nor will I accept, the Republican nomination for President in 2020. I will devote my final two years in office to preserving the shutdown in the interest of national security."

He could pull the LBJ "thing" and his base would love it. What do you think?
          (The US will not survive the obama presidency. The world may not either.) Cuban Leaf

Comment

For daryl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2F78698B-4C37-49CE-B4DF-AAC5A110AE94.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	32435602

Comment

Didja notice now tRump and clan have added the word "humanitarian" to the wall effort?

I must have missed it. When did they start to care?
              If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
              Joseph Goebbels

Comment

• RogueGnome
                RogueGnome commented
                Editing a comment
                Didja notice a wall has nothing whatever to do with humanitarianism?

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                The Immigrant kids that recently died in federal custody are victims of Trumps humanitarian compassion which was manifested as a shift in enforcement focus from violent criminals to families.

• Daehtihs
                Daehtihs commented
                Editing a comment
                The wall will help save lives on both sides. imo.

libs are having a pee-pants kinda day. They know Sweet, sweet Trump is going to pwn the dems on national television. They haven't even heard his case, and yet they're already in full spin. HILARIOUS !!!

Sweet, sweet Trump. Making America Great Again. God Bless Trump. God Bless America.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Wrong.

Donald has already telegraphed his pitch.

National Security emergency plus humanitarian disaster.

Unfortunately actual statistics show him to be a big liar.

Surprise!
                😮

• oldsoapbars
                oldsoapbars commented
                Editing a comment
                Foolishness on sweat sweats part. He tries to usurp the constitution and SCOTUS by taking it to his base. This doesn't stand a chance in court. Which is where this is going

I'm looking for a link.

SCOTUS has already ruled that the POSTUS doesn't have the authority to steal money from the DoD/Homeland security. For the POSTUS to invoke what he wants to do, the emergency must have to be unusual and unforeseen. Neither are true here

There is this: https://www-foxbusiness-com.cdn.ampp...dge-napolitano

and the precedence: http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-right...eel-mills.html

Comment

SCOTUS has ruled that declaring an emergency doesn't give POSTUS the power nor authority to seize privately held property. So all those who own land along the border, it will be years, even decades before the donument crosses private land. IOW, a emergency declaration doesn't give the POSTUS the power or authority to usurp the constitution.

*this is also explained in the second link I provided

So, what's Trumplethinskin next move?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
                  libs are having a pee-pants kinda day. They know Sweet, sweet Trump is going to pwn the dems on national television. They haven't even heard his case, and yet they're already in full spin. HILARIOUS !!!

Sweet, sweet Trump. Making America Great Again. God Bless Trump. God Bless America.
                  We’ve heard it all before.
                  Sweet sweet lying sack o s***.
                  To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Here is something that the pro wallers should read.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tifjX71o5A1_6w
                    Winning an argument with a smart person is difficult. Winning an argument with a stupid person is damn near impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
                      SCOTUS has ruled that declaring an emergency doesn't give POSTUS the power nor authority to seize privately held property. So all those who own land along the border, it will be years, even decades before the donument crosses private land. IOW, a emergency declaration doesn't give the POSTUS the power or authority to usurp the constitution.

*this is also explained in the second link I provided

So, what's Trumplethinskin next move?
                      He's going to cancel his speech and watch this instead:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	32436079
                      It's clear that the entire GOP is acting under the influence of Kompromat

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
                      - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

What a great way to get national coverage for his campaign.

Comment

Working...
                        X