No announcement yet.

TRUMP ULTIMATUM: Fund Wall Or Border Shuts; Will Cut Aid To Honduras, Guatemala

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

If you don't think she looks like a criminal, then there is no need to ask me why I think she doesn't look like a person who would illegally enter a country, aka a criminal.

You must be really bored.

And, now I'm bored.
    You said she didn’t look like one. Why?

I cant spot potential illegal immigrants by their looks. You claim to be able to by looking at someone’s picture—or at least who obviously isn’t.

I dont possess that skill

Tell me what to look for.

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post

You said she didn’t look like one. Why?

I cant spot potential illegal immigrants by their looks. You claim to be able to by looking at someone’s picture—or at least who obviously isn’t.

I dont possess that skill

Tell me what to look for.
      You missed the part where I said I've become bored.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-29-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

You missed the part where I said I've become bored.

Your usual comment when you are beaten .

We all saw this coming

Comment

• guido61
          guido61 commented
          Editing a comment
          All this just to avoid answering the question?

Who knew it was so hard?

Sad.

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment
          My cat toyed with a mouse once until it was bored, and then it kept squeaking.

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless you are a medical professional, don’t make a diagnosis or comment about someone’s mental condition Daryl. Otherwise, accusing him of having multiple personalities is just a cheap personal attack, and will be treated accordingly... you have been warned.

• I thought Mexico was paying for the wall? LOL
        so over this signature BS!!!

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment
          At least you admit there's going to be a wall. Some of your comrades are still in denial.

MAGA doesn't care who pays. That's why we raised over 17 million in a go fund me already.

MAGA loves the wall that much.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-29-2018, 11:16 PM.

• wheresgrant3
          wheresgrant3 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think denial is believe anything other than a Kickstarter Campaign will pay for the wall. Am I surprised? Nope. People gave million$ to con men like Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker in the 1980's. Those were men who also made promises that were never kept.

But hey... crowd funding works. TimesUp Legal Defense Fund has raised $22Mil

Well-bred definition, well brought up; properly trained and educated:
        That is not "bred". That is "raised".

Those are qualities that are learned through environment, experience and education.

They are not qualities that a person can be born with (bred). People are ALL born without those qualities.

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
        She looks intelligent, and projects comity.
        How do you measure intelligence through appearance?

Comment

• Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

The original claim was phrased as lefties in unison claiming that Kavanaugh would never be confirmed, and I disputed that.

False. You just lied yet again.
          Last edited by prolurkerguy; 12-30-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• BadDaddy
            BadDaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            So ya got nothin'.

• prolurkerguy
            prolurkerguy commented
            Editing a comment
            I have exposed your blatant lies yet again, if that seems like nothing to you then
            Last edited by prolurkerguy; 12-30-2018, 03:15 PM.

• Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

That is not "bred". That is "raised".

Those are qualities that are learned through environment, experience and education.

They are not qualities that a person can be born with (bred). People are ALL born without those qualities.

How do you measure intelligence through appearance?
          I'm not playing your dull, transparent little PC gotcha games.

well bred adjective (PERSON) ​ old-fashioned coming from a family that has a high social position: [ before noun ] a well-bred young English woman. mainly UK speaking or behaving in a way that is generally considered correct and polite.

It's not that hard to look at someone and tell whether they look like they would be intelligent or not, or if they probably have some class.

It's noted that you have no answer as to why the wall in Israel has eliminated illegal immigration in 2 years, but you have an issue with the wall for America. I'll just assume illegal immigration isn't a concern to you.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-29-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Why don't you answer why the wall in Israel has stopped illegal immigration completely in 2 years, but you and the other wall haters are against a wall in America?
            When did someone ask me that? I had a gig, so I wasn't around much today.

A wall is useless without manpower to stand watch over it.

The wall in Israel is miniscule in comparison to the length of the US Mexico border. Because of the shorter length, Israel is able to man the wall properly.

There would be no way to cover that much wall on the US Mexico border. You would need a person every 50 yards or so, 24/7/365.

Building it would be really expensive. Manning it would be even more so.

It is a logistical boondoggle. There are far more cost effective ways of securing the border.

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
            Do you want illegal immigration?
            The bipartisan comprehensive immigration bill that was bouncing around the Senate a few years ago would be fine with me. It covered streamlining and modernizing the legal immigration process, beefed up border security (through high-tech surveillance), focused on tracking down illegals with criminal records, and dealt humanely with the law abiding undocumented folks already here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

A wall is useless without manpower to stand watch over it.

The wall in Israel is miniscule in comparison to the length of the US Mexico border. Because of the shorter length, Israel is able to man the wall properly.

There would be no way to cover that much wall on the US Mexico border. You would need a person every 50 yards or so, 24/7/365.

Building it would be really expensive. Manning it would be even more so.

It is a logistical boondoggle. There are far more cost effective ways of securing the border.

The bipartisan comprehensive immigration bill that was bouncing around the Senate a few years ago would be fine with me. It covered streamlining and modernizing the legal immigration process, beefed up border security (through high-tech surveillance), focused on tracking down illegals with criminal records, and dealt humanely with the law abiding undocumented folks already here.
              The only answer is a wall.

Illegals cost US tax payers multi billions of dollars a year, more than the wall would cost, And that is every year. The wall is a one time cost.

It works in Israel and it will work here.

The Israel border wall is 440 miles long. We need 1,900 miles of wall.

Now, if there's a man every 50 yards in Israel, as you say there is .... we would need slightly over 4 times the men that Israel uses.

Yeah, I think we can handle that.

There is no excuse to not have a wall. None.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-29-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Pony up, Cuck

Comment

• panhandler
                  panhandler commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No wall for you!

• Daryl Flynn
                  Daryl Flynn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wall with a big red bow on it

• This is the only wall America needs...

Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

Does she look like someone who would illegally try and get in a country to suck money out of the taxpayers and refuse to assimilate?

I dunno. What does a person who does that look like? Judge a book by it's cover much? Do you think she wouldn't because she is light skinned?

Government
                  Of
                  Putin
                  Originally posted by nedezero1;
                  Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                  http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

• So much right wing outrage and still no right winger has yet to explain how closing the border will stop illegal immigration.
                    Government
                    Of
                    Putin
                    Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post

Old, White people don't care about what the 12.3% Black People want either.
                      Hey Phil, How come this isn't considered racist? If saying brown people is racist why isn't saying white people and black people racist? Why no stern warning for this? Hey right wingers why didn't you get outraged about this?
                      Last edited by harrycox1; 12-30-2018, 07:49 AM.
                      Government
                      Of
                      Putin

Comment

• harrycox1
                        harrycox1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not only did he say "white people" and "black people" he made broad brush statements about both. I'm considered white and I disagree with his statement. There are probably other white posters here. I am also 6.12296% black Phil should ask for a link and explain how it is not cool to say white people don't care about what black people think.

• Daryl Flynn
                        Daryl Flynn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Liberals want to ban all speech that isn't sanctioned by the PC police.

• Phil O'Keefe
                        Phil O'Keefe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When you use any of those terms as a perjoraive, they are uncool. The repeated use was done to insinuate that Republicans have a problem with “brown people”, and you well know it...

• Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

Hey Phil, How come this isn't considered racist? If saying brown people is racist why isn't saying white people and black people racist? Why no stern warning for this? Hey right wingers why didn't you get outraged about this?
                      I don’t know if you’re talking about me, but I wasn’t outraged, didn’t say it was racist, nor am I a Republican. I merely contend that referring to South American immigrants as ‘brown people’, IN EVERY POST, is ignorant. Which it is.

edit: I wasn’t offended, and mean no offense to you. Just my 2¢...
                      Last edited by jorhay1; 12-30-2018, 08:52 AM.
                      __________________________________________________ _________
                      arcadesonfire:
                      And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
                      ______________________________________________ _________
                      guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
                      _____________________________________________ _________
                      ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X