No announcement yet.

National Review: President Trump Has Already Won

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Review: President Trump Has Already Won

That's right, liberals. And, I'm going to laugh my ass off when this all come crashing down on the left.

Everything you need to know is explained right here .....

The country knew what it was getting with Donald Trump; the fact that he affronted scores of millions of Americans pleased a numerous enough mass of other Americans to elect him. His enemies attacked savagely, invented the Russian-collusion nonsense, have been forced off that ledge, and are now scruffing around in the gutter with this bunk about paying off indiscreet female claimants of former intimacy. It is very hard to make a serious claim that the payments to them were campaign contributions, or that anyone but Trump ultimately paid the money, but impossible to take the word of Michael Cohen and the publisher of the National Enquirer, David Pecker, over that of the president to an extent that meets the required threshold of being “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

And no one with the slightest acquaintance with American history or jurisprudence could conclude that whatever Mr. Trump did with or about these women (no coercion of or contemporary payments to the women are alleged), it amounts to the “high crimes and misdemeanors” stipulated by the Constitution for removal from office of a president. The point is that Trump has actually raised his game appreciably as a president and his enemies have descended to a nether region of depravity and imbecility that he never, even in the least edifying moments of his astonishing career, came close to excavating.

Continue ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...investigation/

He's also going to war with the Dems for the wall.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-20-2018, 10:47 PM.

Phil please send help to Daryl’s house - I think he fell and hit his head.
    The poor guy must have a concussion and is delirious !
    #savedaryl
    Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
    There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      Daryl's not only delirious, he's also monotonous. He keeps posting variants of the same thing, over and over again.

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
    Phil please send help to Daryl’s house - I think he fell and hit his head.
    The poor guy must have a concussion and is delirious !
    #savedaryl
    I didn't separate the text into two distinct paragraphs, so I can see why you were worried.

I fixed it, and everything is okay now.

Comment

• Crazyfoo
      Crazyfoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I wrroy about you bro, if anything ever happened to you, my enjoyment of this place would decline dramatically

One opinion article. Meanwhile, the conservative National Review’s top story right now is about how pulling out of Syria would be a replay of the mistake that arguably led to ISIS; their second article asks, “will the nation heed General Mattis’s warning?”; and the magazine’s editorial board posted a story titled “Stay in Syria.”

...I guess they’re featuring a wide range of conservative opinions these days.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      The nation may heed General Mattis's warning, but Trump never will.

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump , like another Fascist, Adolf Hitler ....
      Never listened to the experts, look how that worked out for Adolf.
      Soon to be President Pence is going to inherit a pair of crappy scivvies from PrimaDonald.
      Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 12-21-2018, 01:41 AM.

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
    One opinion article. Meanwhile, the conservative National Review’s top story right now is about how pulling out of Syria would be a replay of the mistake that arguably led to ISIS; their second article asks, “will the nation heed General Mattis’s warning?”; and the magazine’s editorial board posted a story titled “Stay in Syria.”

...I guess they’re featuring a wide range of conservative opinions these days.
    That's because they're globalist supporting RINOs.

The National Review is Never-Trumper.

Which is why I made a deal out of the fact it was the National Review in the thread title.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-20-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      And yet, you quoted the National Review in supporting your claim that "Trump has already won." So which is it? Is the National Review trustworthy and believable all the time, or only when you can make it sound like it supports your position?

Trump is cunning and impetuous and has played both or all sides against each other - we don't know if he's won yet though.

Comment

More ....

In assaulting him, the political elite has abased itself. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and their chief collaborators invented the Russian canard, dispatched the intelligence services and Justice Department, including the FBI, to put meat on the bones of this fraud, tried to legitimize the monstrous malicious fabrications and defamations of the Steele dossier, and are now trying to maintain their threadbare credibility by inciting their congressional and media lackies to amplify completely pedestrian tales of sexual dalliances.

Even these facts are contested and unprovable, and in any case unexceptionable, and no one’s business but the Trumps’, and POTUS and FLOTUS have obviously sorted it out between themselves. There isn’t even a vivid image to play to the prurient howling mobs, such as Bill Clinton being fellated by an intern in the Oval Office while smoking a Freudian cigar and conducting official business on the telephone. (There was nothing illegal about that either, but it wasn’t an image builder in Norman Rockwell’s America.)

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 12-20-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know where you get this stuff, but I doubt my local library would carry those publications. Except for certain white, fluffy, rolled papers hung on the wall in the lavatories.

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

That's because they're globalist supporting RINOs.

The National Review is Never-Trumper.

Which is why I made a deal out of the fact it was the National Review in the thread title.

Eh, the Washington Post will occasionally post pro-Trump or ultra rightwing op eds too, and they don’t even begin by leaning right.
      My band!:
      www.steelphantoms.com/
      my stage stuff:
      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Conrad Black is a convicted felon and old friend of Trump’s who is hoping for a pardon. He’s been writing kiss-ass books and articles about him for awhile now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mac...ald-trump/amp/
        Last edited by guido61; 12-20-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Trump is going to end up with a lot of blood on his hands.
          Maybe he can use it to clean off the chicken grease from his daily 30-piece bucket of KFC
          Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
          There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
            Conrad Black is a convicted felon and old friend of Trump’s who is hoping for a pardon. He’s been writing kiss-ass books and articles about him for awhile now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mac...ald-trump/amp/
            You don't like the message, guido?

Yeah, I can see why.

Comment

• The Badger
              The Badger commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't like your message either, but that's a personal opinion. Or rather, the personal opinion I'm permitted to share in this forum. Another personal opinion is a disagreement with your ability to "see why."

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
            Trump is going to end up with a lot of blood on his hands.
            Maybe he can use it to clean off the chicken grease from his daily 30-piece bucket of KFC
            Blood from all the Syrians and American soldiers we're not killing, which Hillary would be killing in some horrible alternate time frame?

Comment

• The Badger
              The Badger commented
              Editing a comment
              No, more like the blood that will be shed when the power vacuum that will form in Syria and Afghanistan (among other places) when the Untied Skates military abruptly depart.

You don't like the message, guido?

Yeah, I can see why.
            It’s an opinion piece. From a convicted felon/friend of Trump’s who desperately wants a pardon.

I didnt waste time reading any of it.
            Last edited by guido61; 12-21-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
              I didnt even waste time to read any of it. :
              I goes into how extremely duped you are.

Comment

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                You can prove that statement...how?

I goes into how extremely duped you are.

I dint goes there about you

not because you aint but

for um rules !! )
              Last edited by sirfun; 12-21-2018, 03:58 AM.
              __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
              "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
              We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Working...
              X