Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Review: President Trump Has Already Won

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil please send help to Daryl’s house - I think he fell and hit his head.
    The poor guy must have a concussion and is delirious !
    #savedaryl
    Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
    There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      Daryl's not only delirious, he's also monotonous. He keeps posting variants of the same thing, over and over again.

One opinion article. Meanwhile, the conservative National Review’s top story right now is about how pulling out of Syria would be a replay of the mistake that arguably led to ISIS; their second article asks, “will the nation heed General Mattis’s warning?”; and the magazine’s editorial board posted a story titled “Stay in Syria.”

...I guess they’re featuring a wide range of conservative opinions these days.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      The nation may heed General Mattis's warning, but Trump never will.

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump , like another Fascist, Adolf Hitler ....
      Never listened to the experts, look how that worked out for Adolf.
      Soon to be President Pence is going to inherit a pair of crappy scivvies from PrimaDonald.
      Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 12-21-2018, 01:41 AM.

Trump is cunning and impetuous and has played both or all sides against each other - we don't know if he's won yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

That's because they're globalist supporting RINOs.

The National Review is Never-Trumper.

Which is why I made a deal out of the fact it was the National Review in the thread title.

Eh, the Washington Post will occasionally post pro-Trump or ultra rightwing op eds too, and they don’t even begin by leaning right.
      My band!:
      www.steelphantoms.com/
      my stage stuff:
      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Conrad Black is a convicted felon and old friend of Trump’s who is hoping for a pardon. He’s been writing kiss-ass books and articles about him for awhile now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mac...ald-trump/amp/
        Last edited by guido61; 12-20-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Trump is going to end up with a lot of blood on his hands.
          Maybe he can use it to clean off the chicken grease from his daily 30-piece bucket of KFC
          Originally posted by Daryl Flynn;n32409120
          There is no chance of Trump losing. Deep down you know this.

Daryl Flynn - Dec 3 2018

Comment

You don't like the message, guido?

Yeah, I can see why.
            It’s an opinion piece. From a convicted felon/friend of Trump’s who desperately wants a pardon.

I didnt waste time reading any of it.
            Last edited by guido61; 12-21-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I goes into how extremely duped you are.

I dint goes there about you

not because you aint but

for um rules !! )
              Last edited by sirfun; 12-21-2018, 03:58 AM.
              __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
              "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
              We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

NEWSFLASH!!!

Trump toady kisses Trump's ass in opinion piece!!!

This changes EVERYTHING!!

Comment

That's right, liberals. And, I'm going to laugh my ass off when this all come crashing down on the left.

A true patriot would want what is best for the country. Yet you hammer home the point here -- and elsewhere, no doubt, to fill a yawning void of meaning in your real life -- that your main desire is to smite your opponents. Very Old Testament of you but the civilized world can no longer afford such misanthropic nonsense.

If you ever reach your goal, we'll have one-party rule -- a sure recipie for repression, whether The Party calls itself left or right. The whole point of a democratic republic is compromise. Swaggering ceaselessly around this forum sneering at anyone who disagrees with you neither entertains nor helps the discussion.

Last edited by arf-boy; 12-21-2018, 08:21 AM.
                  !

Comment

When trump wins everyone loses. Even his supporters. They just cant seem to understand that

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
                      When trump wins everyone loses. Even his supporters. They just cant seem to understand that
                      'Twas ever thus.
                      !

Comment

LOL... Like a child pointing to the toy he desperately wants... posting a lone opinion piece written by a biased pro-trumper who's latest book is titled: Donald J. Trump, A President Like No Other.

Yes Daryl... there is a Santa Claus.

BTW... here is the opinion piece on their front-facing website.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ity-essential/

Before long the Right will need to reunify, so let’s not burn any bridges.

Sometime between 2019 and 2025, Donald Trump will be gone from the political scene. At the least, he will no longer be the leader of the Republican party. Too many people from the Right — Republicans, conservatives, ex-Republicans, and ex-conservatives — don’t seem to be thinking ahead to that day, and who they will still want on their side, fighting side by side with them for common causes.

The post-Trump era should usher in a New Normal for Republicans and conservatives. It almost has to: It’s nearly impossible to imagine a party leader who brings the same level of chaos, disruption, and reality-show circus to the
                        table, and turns so many people against him and each other for reasons having little to do with policy. That doesn’t mean the New Normal will be “back to normal” circa 2014, as if none of this had ever happened. Internal debates over issues such as trade, immigration, and foreign policy will continue, as will cultural and stylistic debates over what conservatism means and how it should be marketed.

A New Normal, post-Trump, also doesn’t mean that the next Republican leader — be it a currently leading figure in the party (say, Mike Pence or Nikki Haley) or someone far off the radar right now — won’t be a divisive figure within the Right in some new ways. Nearly every party leader has some
                        stances, or some aspect of their public persona, that drives some people out of the tent. It’s the nature of the binary two-party system.
                        But if you have considered yourself part of the wider American Right at some point in the past, and still share the policy and culture goals you believed in before June 2015, then you should want the political and cultural Right to be as broad and unified behind the next Republican leader as possible. You should want everyone who considers himself a conservative —however he may define that word — to feel welcome and to want to belong to the same movement and party you do, broadly defined.

In short: If you want to win, you need allies. And if you want to survive losses, you need friends. You always will.

This is what the adults are talking about.
                        so over this signature BS!!!

Comment

Premise is delusional but entertaining.
                          6/10

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                            Conrad Black is a convicted felon and old friend of Trump’s who is hoping for a pardon. He’s been writing kiss-ass books and articles about him for awhile now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mac...ald-trump/amp/
                            Any port in a storm.

"Congressional Republicans have an unlimited appetite for such low standards."
                            - Nancy Pelosi, on Trump and the GOP

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
                            - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Working...
                            X