Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor James Woods Uses Social Media to Help Find Missing People and Animals in California Wildfire

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor James Woods Uses Social Media to Help Find Missing People and Animals in California Wildfire

Veteran actor James Woods is using his vast social media presence to help find missing people and animals displaced by the wildfires in Southern California this week.

“I’m on the east coast and I’ve been at this for 36 hours. Please, followers, take over for a few hours using the hashtags #SoCalFiresJamesWoods #CampFireJamesWoods, while we get a little nap. Again, you truly are angels. We are blessed to have you. Now go save some lives…” James Woods said Friday.

What a cool guy.

Meanwhile, lefty celebrities scream at Trump

View image on Twitter

James Woods@RealJamesWoods
    I’m on the east coast and I’ve been at this for 36 hours. Please, followers, take over for a few hours using the hashtags #SoCalFiresJamesWoods #CampFireJamesWoods, while we get a little nap. Again, you truly are angels. We are blessed to have you. Now go save some lives...

9:55 PM - Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 11-10-2018, 09:28 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

So he got his twitter account back?

Has he molested any underage girls lately?

Comment

Good thing. I wouldn't complain about others. You have no idea what they contribute to behind the scenes or what some of them are going through thanks to the fire. I heard Martin Sheen lost his house as did Kanye Kardashian as well as other celebs.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn

You're a .....

Seriously
        Creepy James Woods is seriously creepy.

Glad he’s on the east coast and no where near my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
          So he got his twitter account back?

Has he molested any underage girls lately?
          Link?

You're going to regret this one.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Creepy James Woods is seriously creepy.

Glad he’s on the east coast and no where near my daughter.
            Back up your statement above or retract it.

Just like Phil made you do last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Back up your statement above or retract it.

Just like Phil made you do last time.

That he’s creepy? You can tell that just by looking at him.

That he molested underage girls? You know the accusations.

Is this the point where you defend those accusations by posting pictures of his 46 years younger druggy gf?
              Last edited by guido61; 11-11-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

That he’s creepy? You can tell that just by looking at him.

That he molested underage girls? You know the accusations.

Is this the point where you defend those accusations by posting pictures of his 40-years younger wife?

Take it up with Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Take it up with Phil.
                  Why? Did you report me for something?

we covered this in detail weeks ago with plenty of links.

Glad he’s trying to do some good. But he’s still a creepy molester of underage girls. It won’t make up for it worth normal people who all think he’s creepy.

Im sorry he’s who you want to be when you grow up..errr..turn 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn

Your best post in months.

This should be stickied.

Comment

Anyway,

Woods' tweets have actually found people.

Found!!!!! Oh, this is wonderful. Thank you so very much for your kind words. The true effort came from all my followers who pitched in and spread the word for So many missing loved ones today. Good things happen when we all work together.#CampFire#CampFireJamesWoods https://t.co/ND2w3Vcuk6

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 9, 2018

James, we are all surrounded by fire here in TO, Agoura, Calabasas, etc. Y[o]u are doing a great service to all of us affected!!! Thank you!!! Pls expand ur search to our areas if you would kind sir. Mahalo!

— Rob J; NBM (@robthamob) November 9, 2018
                      Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 11-10-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

guido, if you're going to make a claim that he's a child molester, please provide a substantiating link, as per the rules.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                        - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                        - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                        - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	32389997
                          Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
                          guido, if you're going to make a claim that he's a child molester, please provide a substantiating link, as per the rules.
                          I didn’t say he was a child molester. I said he’s been accused of molesting underage girls. This is a fact and was covered here in detail a couple of months back the last time Daryl was raving on about this creep. Here’s a link:

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/more-...being-a-creep/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety...202613595/amp/

I have a question: The last time Daryl and I discussed this he asked for a link and I provided it.

Does this mean that everyone time someone brings up something they provided a link for in the past they have to do so every time it comes up again?

​​​​​​​
                          Last edited by guido61; 11-10-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• guido61
                            guido61 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I didn’t say he was convicted of anything. I was clear. The girl says she was 16. That’s underage If you want to keep moving the goalposts go ahead. If Phil believes my links don’t cover my statements then I’ll reword what I said about this creepy old perv. Who cares about this washed up old relic anyway?

• NOS68
                            NOS68 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Have you been drinking? I'm trying to be a nice guy and help you avoid a ban and this is the crap I get. You called him a molester (in post 9) not that he was accused of molestation. There is a difference.
                            Last edited by NOS68; 11-11-2018, 12:37 AM.

• guido61
                            guido61 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I said “accused” in post -#7. Accused and I believe her. I should believe him? The guy has a long history of being a creepy old man with young women. If Phil thinks my links don’t back up what I said enough then I’ll reword it accordingly. Besides. Going after public figures is supposed to be fairly fair game. Suddenly there’s a higher bar for James Woods than Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?
                            Last edited by guido61; 11-11-2018, 12:47 AM.

I didn’t say he was a child molester.

But he’s still a creepy molester of underage girls.

Retract it, or provide proof.

Comment

• guido61
                            guido61 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Provided.

• Daryl Flynn
                            Daryl Flynn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wrong.

Will just have to get Phil back.

• Phil O'Keefe
                            Phil O'Keefe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think the links provided are sufficient to show he has been accused, but certainly not proven to have molesting or hitting on underage girls. However, post 9 suggests it is a proven fact; that one should probably be re-worded.

How does using a hashtag with James Woods' name in it locate missing animals?

Comment

Working...
                          X