Collapse
No announcement yet.

O t . Who likes green olives on pizza ?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O t . Who likes green olives on pizza ?

If you do like green olives...what else do you like them on ?

I’m vegetarian so I always get all the veggies along with green and black olives ..... love having both kinds on the pizza .
    i like palin.
    i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
    ~ yumpy

Comment

• buckwalder
      buckwalder commented
      Editing a comment
      I like black olives on Italian or Mexican food.
      Im not a vegetarian bu I have no issues with that.

Big fan of green olives. Black ones too. Hard to go wrong with a good olive.

Comment

• buckwalder
      buckwalder commented
      Editing a comment
      Popeye would approve.

• Crazyfoo
      Crazyfoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I always ‘sample’ then in the bulk section when they are out in the open ready to be ‘sampled “.... always look both ways to make sure nobody is looking too !

Did you know that olives are fermented?

Sorry, not the alcohol fermentation.
    Could you tell a wise man
    By the way he speaks or spells?
    Is this more important
    Than the stories that he tells?

...the Yardbirds

Comment

• buckwalder
      buckwalder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea...?

• HAMMER TOSS
      HAMMER TOSS commented
      Editing a comment
      way to go Bucky - I think you finally have a winner here

Other than meat, cheese and sauce, there should be nothing else belongs on a pizza.

GREEN OLIVES = BLASPHEMY

Comment

I like both green and black olives on a pizza along with mushrooms, pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef, bacon and Canadian bacon.
      Guns Over People

Comment

I never thought I liked olives. Have you ever tried an olive tapenade? Horrendous. Almost as terrible as a banana (hideous creatures they are).

But then, this one joint in NY with these thin square slices changed me. Fresh black olive and pepperoni. The olives kinda express their olive oil when cooked, and then you’ve got this extra nice layer of olive oil mixing with the cheese oil ..... And damnit. I can’t remember where exactly that joint was! Where was I getting those slices?!!??

Edit: That’s right. Tony’s! The good Tony’s in my hood, not the other one. And I only get the square slices when friends and I need to order a giant pie for a party. That’s why I never have those square slices alone... That’s the drawback to NYC pizza. If you’re ordering a whole pizza, a small or medium pie won’t have the same ratio of dough:everything else as the really large pies.
        Last edited by arcadesonfire; 11-11-2018, 10:06 AM.
        My band!:
        www.steelphantoms.com/
        my stage stuff:
        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Can't stand green olives, love black olives and Greek olives.

Favourite pizza is Hawaiian

Mary Ann over Ginger

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

• buckwalder
            buckwalder commented
            Editing a comment
            Where not friends anymore. Oh wait.....Mary Ann?
            Ok I forgive you.

• Daryl Flynn
            Daryl Flynn commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad to hear it, dude. You can have my green olives.

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
          Other than meat, cheese and sauce, there should be nothing else belongs on a pizza.

GREEN OLIVES = BLASPHEMY
          No no no gotta add onions. mushrooms and green peppers to the meat, cheese and sauce.

Can't stand olives myself.

Comment

Ummm..... pizza. But I'm doing the keto thing so it won't be on the menu for sometime. Now, olives? You bet, green or black.
            "When words don't mean anything, when truth doesn't matter, when people can just lie with abandon, democracy can't work,"

Comment

• Opposite Day
              Opposite Day commented
              Editing a comment
              You gotta learn how to make French omelets!

No uhuuhn... But you can put some beef and jalapenos on there. If it is really good pizza....cheese only. I define how good a pizza is by a plain cheese. If it passes that test...it is time to add on.

Comment

• panhandler
              panhandler commented
              Editing a comment
              bildo for the win!

• bildo
              bildo commented
              Editing a comment
              Pizza and beer for all!!

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
            If you do like green olives...what else do you like them on ?
            i love all olives. on pizza i prefer green or kalamata, over black, with artichoke hearts or maybe some red or green peppers with onion. when i'm in a meat mood i usually just add pepperoni...homemade pizza is the best (see avatar )... on mexican food dishes i usually go with chopped black olives. in my salads i go back and forth between green and black. also, i prefer my green olives `un-brined' and just in water...
            Last edited by wallywanker; 11-11-2018, 02:57 PM.
            __________________________________________________ ______________________________
            new sig currently under construction

Comment

• buckwalder
              buckwalder commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't got me started on avocados. I have one for breakfast with a boiled egg.

• wallywanker
              wallywanker commented
              Editing a comment
              i eat an avocado almost every day with my morning coffee - nothing fancy - just cut in half, pop out the seed, salt them up a touch and eat them right out of the skins...mmm......

Black olives on pizza. Green ones in martinis.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Green olive trees were on our property in SoCal. My brother and I used them for slingshot ammo to have some fun attempting to diminish the gopher infestation we had. Otherwise, not a fan of the fruit whatever the color. Way too strong a flavor. They dominated anything they were used on.
              - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

- Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite. - President Eisenhower in his Farewell Address

Comment

I don't see where green olives would go well with pizza. Martini, yes!

Comment

Working...
                X