Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a difficult one. Parkland shooter registers to vote.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a difficult one. Parkland shooter registers to vote.

My logic side says of course he can register and vote as he hasn't been convicted of anything yet that would bar him.

My emotional side says WTF are they thinking the scumbag has already plead guilty.

Fortunately one vote won't change anything.

And for those who like to paint a party bad because of what a small minority of its members do he registered as a repub.

Parkland school shooter registered to vote while in jail, outraging victim's father

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...victims-father
    Last edited by NOS68; 11-10-2018, 06:09 PM.

Until he’s convicted he’s innocent. The letter of the law exists for a reason but doesn’t always work out perfectly in every instance

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
      Until he’s convicted he’s innocent. The letter of the law exists for a reason but doesn’t always work out perfectly in every instance
      True and of course he legally allowed to but I can certainly sympathize with the father.
      Last edited by NOS68; 11-10-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

True and of course he legally allowed to bit I can certainly sympathize with the father.
        Oh absolutely. I’m sure I’d be livid If I were in his place as well
        Last edited by guido61; 11-10-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post
          My logic side says of course he can register and vote as he hasn't been convicted of anything yet that would bar him.

My emotional side says WTF are they thinking the scumbag has already plead guilty.

Fortunately one vote won't change anything.

And for those who like to paint a party bad because of what a small minority of its members do he registered as a repub.

Parkland school shooter registered to vote while in jail, outraging victim's father

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...victims-father
          are you sure? The father lashed out against dems in a tweet

anyway, it seems a strange thing to do for somebody who is about to spend the rest of their life behind bars, but then, look at who we are dealing with.....

Comment

• NOS68
            NOS68 commented
            Editing a comment
            From the link in the OP

"He also listed his party affiliation as Republican"

I'd hazard that the number of 'alleged' criminals who take the time to register and vote is statistically insignificant to changing any outcome. Same as people who voted early and then died.
          gp

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men just can't be reached. So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants. The... I don't like it any more than you men."

Comment

Hehe.....that scumbag gets to vote, while my wife gets purged from the voter rolls...welcome to America....a seriously ****************ed up country.
            Last edited by Hoddy; 11-10-2018, 07:28 PM.
            Guns Over People

Comment

Working...
            X