Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suddenly, the shrieking about the Migrant Caravan full of rapists, murderers, and ISIS terrorists has disappeared.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly, the shrieking about the Migrant Caravan full of rapists, murderers, and ISIS terrorists has disappeared.

Once again, they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Trolled. Hard.

So if life is your table and fate is the wheel
    Then let the chips fall where they may

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

It’s almost as if it wasn’t a threat in the first place.

Comment

Its rather Pavlovian, isn't it.

Used to be "commies" were the boogieman. Then "terrorists". Now, its generic, poor brown people.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• jorhay1
        jorhay1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You do know communists sold nuclear weapon secrets to the soviets, and South American communist activists bombed, robbed, and murdered groups in the US during the 60’s and 70’s don’t you? And you do know that 9/11 and ISIS happened right? What exactly is your point?

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
      It’s almost as if it wasn’t a threat in the first place.
      But...but...but...Trump said.....and then they....and George Soros....militias....barbed wire and all that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

But...but...but...Trump said.....and then they....and George Soros....militias....barbed wire and all that.
        So how many troops did Trump end up sending down there anyway? What are they doing? Practicing line dancing while they wait for the Big Arrival?

Comment

• panhandler
          panhandler commented
          Editing a comment
          3? lol

So how many troops did Trump end up sending down there anyway? What are they doing? Practicing line dancing while they wait for the Big Arrival?
        Let's hope that the troops Trump sent there needlessly (as a campaign stunt) can be home with their families for Thanksgiving.

Can we all agree on that?
        Last edited by -Ed Phobes-; 11-10-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

Let's hope that the troops Trump sent there needlessly (as a campaign stunt) can be home with their families for Thanksgiving.

Can we all agree on that?
          Of course. But it's a caravan full of invaders. Not like the one in the Van Morrison song.

I'd be happier if all the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq were home with their families, too.
          Could you tell a wise man
          By the way he speaks or spells?
          Is this more important
          Than the stories that he tells?

...the Yardbirds

Comment

There was a fairly long story about the caravan on Morning Edition today
            Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
            Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read
            -Groucho Marx

Comment

That played well during the election. Now, not so much

Comment

There wasn't much of a stink raised about the other similar caravans of migrants. It's almost like it was a planned drama.

Could you tell a wise man
                By the way he speaks or spells?
                Is this more important
                Than the stories that he tells?

...the Yardbirds

Comment

Will Soros get a refund?

Comment

Why would anyone care now? the election is over and the President put the military on the border?

I rest assured they won't be coming in, so they are of no concern whatsoever. It's like they don't exist.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Will Soros get a refund?
                      Soros is evidently okay with wasting his money, and he has poor organisational skills.

His protests fizzled, too.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Soros is evidently okay with wasting his money, and he has poor organisational skills.

His protests fizzled, too.
                        Lol.

Of all the dumbass conspiracy theories the right comes up with, this was one of the silliest

what was supposed to be the point of Soros paying for the caravan? How was that supposed to result in Dem votes?

its like you guys don’t even bother to take the time to make sure your conspiracy theories even make sense

anyway, seems to have worked out fine. MAGA was completely destroyed last Tuesday and Trump has been crying like a little b*tch ever since.

Last edited by guido61; 11-10-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• erok123
                          erok123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This.

Lol.

Of all the dumbass conspiracy theories the right comes up with, this was one of the silliest

what was supposed to be the point of Soros paying for the caravan? How was that supposed to result in Dem votes?

its like you guys don’t even bother to take the time to make sure your conspiracy theories even make sense

anyway, seems to have worked out fine. MAGA was completely destroyed last Tuesday and Trump has been crying like a little b*tch ever since.

sigh

It's not just about the election

Soros wants to flood the US with the third world

Just as he's doing in Europe.

But, Soros is a dumbfk, because he's created an anti-immigrant backlash and rise of Nationalism in Europe, and it would happen here, too.

Hey, maybe Soros is secretly on the side of MAGA?

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 11-10-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X