No announcement yet.

Blacks Before Illegals

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacks Before Illegals

This guy makes a good point, why do Dems put illegals first?

What about poor black kids that are American citizens? Why aren't Pelosi and Schumer screaming about them right now?

Is it because the potential Dem votes from flooding the country with illegals far outweighs the small black voting block that Dems sense is going to be doing the #walkaway soon?

Could Dems be so uncaring and transparently hypocritical?

.Click image for larger version

Name:	Cast-Aside.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	32369246
    Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-19-2018, 10:48 AM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

This guy makes a good point, why do Dems put illegals first?
    They don't.

That was easy. You can close this thread now.

Comment

Dems already have the black vote. Illegals, not so much. Many illegals are Catholic and are one issue voters.
      "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

They don't.

Actually, they do.

If you can prove differently, feel free. Because I can post pages of Dem politicians screaming about illegal aliens.

Gotta get those dwindling votes somewhere. Because Americans aren't buying their tired old garbage.

Even Hispanics who are American citizens are against the Dems little game

Poll: 58% of Latino voters support Trump on immigration, even while ...

https://www.foxnews.com/.../poll-58-of-latino-voters-support-trump-on-immigration-ev...

Trump's Approval Rating Rises Among Hispanics | RealClearPolitics

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../trumps_approval_rating_rises_among_hispanics_...

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-19-2018, 11:04 AM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

What legislation have republicans passed or have put forward in the last 30 years that helps specifically black Americans? Not trying to do a "gotcha." I'm just wondering what about Trump's agenda will help them as the man in the first photo believes.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
            Dems already have the black vote. Illegals, not so much. Many illegals are Catholic and are one issue voters.
            Actually, the Dems are starting to lose black voters. They can't hide their scheming sh-- and manipulation anymore now, thanks to the internet. Black people go on the internet, too. Which, you obviously know, but, some of the liberals here may need reminding.

Why Blacks Are Leaving the Democratic Party - The Epoch Times

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-blacks-are-leaving-the-democratic-party_25849...

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-19-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• harrycox1
              harrycox1 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is an opinion piece with no study or poll to back it up. It's nonsense sprinkled with horse manure

Originally posted by Snowden View Post
            What legislation have republicans passed or have put forward in the last 30 years that helps specifically black Americans? Not trying to do a "gotcha." I'm just wondering what about Trump's agenda will help them as the man in the first photo believes.
            Republicans were a bunch of worthless globalist corporate RINOs in the last 30 years.

Ask me this question in a few years.

Meanwhile blacks are doing great since Trump took office

Black unemployment falls to the lowest level since 1972 - CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/.../black-unemployment-falls-to-the-lowest-level-since-1972.ht...

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-19-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Jobs , wages, strong economy, return of manufacturing, energy boom...these things help everyone, that's kind of the point. It's not just to help one group, that's why the dems fail. The idea is to create an environment in which we can all prosper, and if you fail, it's on you. It's called personal responsibility in a free market.
              "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                if the economy is so strong, what accounts for the black poverty mentioned in post #1?

• Daryl Flynn
                Daryl Flynn commented
                Editing a comment
                You can't undo decades of poverty in just two years of a great economy. When Trump leaves office in 2025 I think we might be looking at a vastly improved situation for black people.

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you know why businesses refuse acceptance of a post-dated check?

Can't cash it.

Same with your post-dated promises.

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

Jobs , wages, strong economy, return of manufacturing, energy boom...these things help everyone, that's kind of the point. It's not just to help one group, that's why the dems fail. The idea is to create an environment in which we can all prosper, and if you fail, it's on you. It's called personal responsibility in a free market.
              So, republicans never target the rural vote or have rural specific legislation? You guys argue all the time people in different areas have different needs and dems forget about the real Americans.

Comment

Interesting memes. Notice the incredibly similar font and writing skills of the two signs? It's almost as if....

....nah, couldn't be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

So, republicans never target the rural vote or have rural specific legislation? You guys argue all the time people in different areas have different needs and dems forget about the real Americans.
                  Republicans aren't screaming to let in illegal aliens. They're not threatening the rural communities with illegal people who flip the bird at our laws and who may take jobs from Americans and/or bring a crime wave.

Unlike the Democrats who are threatening the black communities with illegal people who will likely take jobs from black Americans and bring a crime wave to their communities.

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave | City Journal

https://www.city-journal.org/html/il...ave-12492.html

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-19-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
                    Daryl Flynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd be happy to arrest the RINOs that knowingly hire illegals

Why do you think the Koch Brothers want open borders?

They want that cheap labour

Dems want (need) votes

Corporate RINOs want cheap labour

• harrycox1
                    harrycox1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That article is 14 years old.

• Daryl Flynn
                    Daryl Flynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you think it's improved?

Originally posted by flemtone View Post
                  Interesting memes. Notice the incredibly similar font and writing skills of the two signs? It's almost as if....

....nah, couldn't be.

I think the woman in the middle's T-shirt makes it pretty legit

If you're doubting the dude with the long hair, here he is again with a similiar sign

And a link to his Twitter page called #ThePersistance

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler

He's very concerned with how the Dems are shafting black people, and trying to overrun the country with criminals for votes, because Americans don't buy their lies anymore.

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Actually, they do.

If you can prove differently, feel free. Because I can post pages of Dem politicians screaming about illegal aliens.
                    You made the claim. You back it up. PROVE that democrats are "putting illegals ahead of blacks".

Comment

There's some good stuff on the long haired dude's Twitter page.

I'll have to bookmark it.

Comment

IDK if democrats put illegals before blacks but it sure seems like they put everyone before middle and working class whites.

Comment

Working...
                        X