Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

And yet some say it's the left that promotes violence...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

I'm not going to dance for you. Point is she made very public very violent very accessible imagery of brutally murdering the legally elected POTUS. I don't need to know more than that.
    So what you are really saying, the crux of your post, what you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really mean is you have nothing. Thanks for playing!
    Government
    Of
    Putin
    Originally posted by nedezero1;
    Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Bad actors appear on all sides of the political spectrum. Anyone promoting or encouraging violence as a means to a political end is bad - period. Full stop.

But there is a clear distinction going on in this thread. Here we have a sitting president of the United States openly encouraging and condoning violence against the free press and violence against political foes.

This is not acceptable. Saying "but... but... but... whatabout Antifa!" does not change that.

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

So what you are really saying, the crux of your post, what you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really mean is you have nothing. Thanks for playing!
        The crux of the post is Trump jokes about body slams, because he has a history of affiliation with wrestling, a comment that depicts no harm or violence, while Griffin otoh creates vivid gruesome and horrifically violent images of murdering the POTUS. If you don't get it, I can't explain it to you, because ou either understand it intuitively, or you don't. Sorry for your luck.
        "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment
          no harm or damage...

https://money.cnn.com/2017/05/24/med...rte/index.html

Real violence vs pretend violence; which is more serious?

• panhandler
          panhandler commented
          Editing a comment
          Jokes? His moron followers take him seriously.

Griffin is not potus, she's just a 2 bit comedian. What she says is irrelevant, unlike potus.

Try understanding the difference. ITS HUGE
          Last edited by panhandler; 10-19-2018, 09:50 AM.

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
        Bad actors appear on all sides of the political spectrum. Anyone promoting or encouraging violence as a means to a political end is bad - period. Full stop.

But there is a clear distinction going on in this thread. Here we have a sitting president of the United States openly encouraging and condoning violence against the free press and violence against political foes.

This is not acceptable. Saying "but... but... but... whatabout Antifa!" does not change that.
        Agreed. Plus when Kathy Griffin started her crap she was banned and ostracized. Her career suffered. When a Republican pulls this kind of stunt they are rewarded. What did Trump do for Gianforte last night?
        Government
        Of
        Putin
        Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.

Comment

Oh, thanks for typing all those "really" s on my behalf. It's good to know you care so much.
          "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

• harrycox1
            harrycox1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Anytime my friend. I did it because I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really vreally really really really really really really really really really really really care about ya!

• Daehtihs
            Daehtihs commented
            Editing a comment
            Triggered lol!

Remember when Obama said "GET IN THEIR FACE!!!" OMG he is so hateful. Is Michelle proud of him? prolly.
          All due respects, "IN THEIR FACE" does not necessarily advocate violence. It means make yourself seen!

donald tRump is the reason these right wing hate groups are growing. They get their license to hate by the things he says and does.

A president should NEVER advocate violence, yet he does it regularly and the deplorable trumpsuckers eat it up.

In fact ... Any promotion of violence by any politician who is not president, pales in comparison to when the president does it.

Some POS leader ya got there. Dmn disgusting!
          Last edited by panhandler; 10-19-2018, 09:46 AM.
          POST NO BILLS

Comment

The crux of the post is Trump jokes about body slams, because he has a history of affiliation with wrestling, a comment that depicts no harm or violence, while Griffin otoh creates vivid gruesome and horrifically violent images of murdering the POTUS. If you don't get it, I can't explain it to you, because ou either understand it intuitively, or you don't. Sorry for your luck.
            Only one of those orange-haired, blustery buffoons is in a position of political power.

Comment

Only one of those orange-haired, blustery buffoons is in a position of political power.
              But both are public figures. She is well enough known that nobody had to Google her name when she "beheaded" the president.

Comment

• panhandler
                panhandler commented
                Editing a comment
                She's a nobody. An unimportant nobody.

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Wrong. I had no idea who she was at that point.

But the fat old man with a ferret living atop his head, him I heard of.

And of course the old fat golfer being the US president does arguably raise his profile a notch or two. Surprised this needs explaining though....

But both are public figures. She is well enough known that nobody had to Google her name when she "beheaded" the president.
              And she was run out of town for it.

The president? Not so much.

Comment

• panhandler
                panhandler commented
                Editing a comment
                potus gets standing ovations from his uneducated base for his ugly hate speeches

Ms nobody griffin got crucified.

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                I have heard the made-up word "whataboutism" used to tag these false comparisons.

As in - sure the US president Trump encourages violence, but what about some comedian?

And she was run out of town for it.

The president? Not so much.
              She deserved to be arrested and he's done nothing so vile. I could google liberal hate speech and give you dozens and dozens pf examples, celebrities and politicians alike..... but why? It won't change a thing.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                Trump attacking a Gold Star family was vile. Need a link?

She deserved to be arrested and he's done nothing so vile. I could google liberal hate speech and give you dozens and dozens pf examples, celebrities and politicians alike..... but why? It won't change a thing.
              The Orange Furor said there are good people on both sides.
              Last edited by harrycox1; 10-20-2018, 06:20 AM.
              Government
              Of
              Putin

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

Your Orange Furor said there are good people on both sides.
                Well, some people on the left ARE nice.

Comment

1) Ms nobody is protected by her 1A rights.

2) Celebrities are all nobody.

3) potus words and actions matter.

4) Why are you having so much trouble seeing the difference?
                  POST NO BILLS

Comment

I am not interested in doing a comparison. As I said in post 20, calling for violence in order to achieve a political end is wrong. No matter what side of the fence you are on.

Condemning the other side, while making excuses for your side is wrong too.

The president is a different story. He is the president, the leader of the free world. He should be held to the highest standard - no matter who holds the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

It's not justified - from ANYONE. Yet I still see people on both sides making excuses when their side perpetrates it, or saying it's just their side reacting to the violence of the other side, or that the other side is really the one that is violent and evil.

Thanks to some of you for proving my point in this very thread.

No, your "side" isn't any better - regardless of which side you're on, or regardless of what kinds of justifications you want to try to throw out there for them when they encourage or call for these kinds of uncivil actions, or how much you try to blame everything on the "other" side.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                      X