Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

And yet some say it's the left that promotes violence...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet some say it's the left that promotes violence...

Your potus is and has been the biggest and hugely #1 advocate and supporter of violence.

"Trump celebrated Rep. Greg Gianforte’s (R-Mont.) May 2017 attack on Guardian journalist Ben Jacobs during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump told the crowd.

Following the 2017 attack, Gianforte pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d38b58767374

Like I've mentioned before, I believe Antifa to be a Civil DEFENSE team.
    POST NO BILLS

Trumps always been into pro wrestling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hulk-hogan-signed-11x14-photo-bas-beckett-coa-wwe-autod-picture-w-donald-trump4-t7219383-1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	608.3 KB
ID:	32369044

Who was antifa defending when they set fire at Berkeley?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	32369045

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to reveal any closely-held secrets or pop any of your bubbles, but pro wrestling is fake.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions about the reality TV president...

• Daehtihs
      Daehtihs commented
      Editing a comment
      Andre was cool though!

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, big at least. Fritz Von Erich had the iron claw. Baron Malenko had steel teeth.

and ferocious Donald has a ferret that lives on top of his head.
      Last edited by Tom Hicks; 10-19-2018, 07:57 AM.

Originally posted by panhandler View Post
    Your potus is and has been the biggest and hugely #1 advocate and supporter of violence.

"Trump celebrated Rep. Greg Gianforte’s (R-Mont.) May 2017 attack on Guardian journalist Ben Jacobs during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump told the crowd.

Following the 2017 attack, Gianforte pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d38b58767374

Like I've mentioned before, I believe Antifa to be a Civil DEFENSE team.
    Antifa? Proud Boy?

I'll shoot you just as quick, one as the other, if you threaten me or my loved ones.

What a bunch of CRAP.

Comment

A video is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by harrycox1; 10-19-2018, 09:03 AM.
      Government
      Of
      Putin
      Originally posted by nedezero1;
      Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't forget to please include some of your own comments too, and not just images, videos and / or text you sourced from off-site.

• harrycox1
        harrycox1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixed.

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

The entire Republican schtick is to project their own deficiencies onto their opponents. Trump lives by this.

Look over there
      A dry ice factory
      Good place to get some thinking done!

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
      - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

It's disgusting that our President is so casually loose with his violent rhetoric - ditto that for some other politicians and public figures as well. Their words are not helping things, and in fact, they are encouraging the extremists. They should know better.

Unfortunately, neither side can claim innocence in terms of overly hostile, provocative rhetoric - and it really concerns me.

It's not justified - from ANYONE. Yet I still see people on both sides making excuses when their side perpetrates it, or saying it's just their side reacting to the violence of the other side, or that the other side is really the one that is violent and evil.

Proud Boys, Antifa, and all of their ilk who are perpetuating and participating in violence? They're ALL evil!

We don't need more people encouraging right or left wing extremist groups like them to respond to violence with more violence - the right way to fight back is at the ballot box, and by having better ideas that appeal to more Americans than your opponents.

Have we so quickly forgotten the examples of Gandhi and Dr. King?

People need to be far, far more careful of what they say, and step it waaay back - or someone else is going to get killed. The kind of rhetoric that is coming from both sides is just going to continue to inflame things. Remember Charlottesville? Someone DID die there. How about Steve Scalise? He nearly died when he was shot. How about Rand Paul? He got several broken ribs and a bruised lung courtesy of his attacker. And unless the rhetoric is pulled way back and BOTH SIDES quit dehumanizing and "body slamming" and "getting in the face" of the other, more people are going to get hurt - or killed.

I refuse to vote for any politician, regardless of party, who calls for violence, or uses that kind of violent rhetoric. Hopefully, many others will feel the same, and we can get them out of the leadership positions that they've clearly shown they have no business occupying.

ENOUGH!!!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
        - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
        - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
        - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I'm pretty sure more Republican politicians have been assaulted by the left than the opposite in the last year or two.

And I'm pretty sure more lefty politicians have been suggesting less than civil behavior the opposite.

With very few exceptions, the left are primarily the ones responsible for rioting, and destruction of private property. WTO, Antifa, Ferguson, Wall Street, etc.

Meanwhile folks like Tea Partiers/MAGA etc. tend to apply for permits, wave flags peacefully, and clean up when they're done.

....but....but..Charlottsville.
          Last edited by nedezero1; 10-19-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Remember when Obama said "GET IN THEIR FACE!!!" OMG he is so hateful. Is Michelle proud of him? prolly.
            "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post
              I'm pretty sure more Republican politicians have been assaulted by the left than the opposite in the last year or two.

And I'm pretty sure more lefty politicians have been suggesting less than civil behavior the opposite.

With very few exceptions, the left are primarily the ones responsible for rioting, and destruction of private property. WTO, Antifa, Ferguson, Wall Street, etc.

Meanwhile folks like Tea Partiers/MAGA etc. tend to apply for permits, wave flags peacefully, and clean up when they're done.

....but....but..Charlottsville.
              Like I said...Projection.

Look over there
              A dry ice factory
              Good place to get some thinking done!

Ed phobes fathered my child, the child which is music within me, suckling on his talented teet. His new CD is the breast pump which collects his sweet, sweet boob milk for all the world. Bravo Ed, Bravo!
              - MXR

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes-

Like I said...Projection.

baby=dance
                Kathy Griffin ring a bell? Did I project beheading Sweet, sweet Trump? not bloody likely.
                "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

Kathy Griffin ring a bell? Did I project beheading Sweet, sweet Trump? not bloody likely.
                  One is a comedian and the other is President Of The United States. Kathy Griffin doesn't speak for the American people or a political party. She only speaks for herself. Trump speaks for the American people and the Republican party. Nobody does what Kathy Griffin says. She has no dedicated followers or influence. Trump has the power of the POTUS and influential people that will follow his orders. So which one do you think needs to watch their mouth?
                  Government
                  Of
                  Putin
                  Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.

Comment

One is a comedian and the other is President Of The United States. Kathy Griffin doesn't speak for the American people or a political party. She only speaks for herself. Trump speaks for the American people and the Republican party. Nobody does what Kathy Griffin says. She has no dedicated followers or influence. Trump has the power of the POTUS and influential people that will follow his orders. So which one do you think needs to watch their mouth?
                    People follow those that inspire them. A title is not required, just ask Jesus or Hitler.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                      Tom Hicks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      In your analysis of Donald's political rhetoric, do you find more similarities to Jesus or Hitler?

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post

People follow those that inspire them. A title is not required, just ask Jesus or Hitler.
                    Can you give an example of somebody being inspired by what Kathy Griffin said and putting that inspiration into action?
                    Government
                    Of
                    Putin

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack

Syria? ISIL/Daesh? Saudi Arabia?
                      How exactly was ISIL inspired by Kathy Griffin?

This has got to be one of the dumber posts I've seen from you. You are WAY smarter than this.

Comment

• harrycox1
                        harrycox1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think he is joking.

Can you give an example of somebody being inspired by what Kathy Griffin said and putting that inspiration into action?
                      I'm not going to dance for you. Point is she made very public very violent very accessible imagery of brutally murdering the legally elected POTUS. I don't need to know more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X