Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Try And Stump The Trump: Disaster for Elizabeth Warren as All Three Networks Mock Native American Claims

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"As a kid, I never asked my mom about documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage," Warren said in a 2012 campaign ad. "What kid would? But I knew my father’s family didn’t like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware. So my parents had to elope."

In 1984, a cousin in Oklahoma asked her to contribute recipes for a cookbook billed as "recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families." The book was entitled Pow Wow Chow.

Warren sent five, and under each one, listed herself as Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee. it didn’t help that her recipes included one for crab with mayonnaise and another for herbed tomatoes — hardly traditional fare.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-native-ameri/

Man, I kind of feel bad for Warren, maybe she can make a new friend because of all this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015%2F06%2F15%2F1d%2Fracheldolez.615ad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	32369039

Comment

Is this campaign of scorn going to be helpful to the GOP in the midterms with either women or minorities?

on the surface it seems more like a rally the deplorable base tactic.

it's almost as if the right has worries about their base being a little squishy soft here in the coming elections.

that's such a shame.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• Daehtihs
        Daehtihs commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was okay to laugh at people for being an idiot, as long as they're white of course or at least 99.9% anyways lol!

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay as in allowed?

sure the GOP is allowed to make fun of her. But is that really helpful?

And this case I mean helpful in terms of appealing to different voter constituencies or blocks in the upcoming midterms.

it really looks like nothing more than preaching to the choir. Can you explain the political strategy behind it?

I identify as a woman and I have 2% African DNA. I need a bathroom for my own and free college tuition. AND if you say I'm ugly I'm going to have you arrested for hate speech.
      "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
        Thanks, Liz

I notice that while Professor Carlos Bustamante determined that Elizabeth Warren DNA was between 1/64 & 1/1024 native American, (6th - 10th generation removed) those on the Right cite the most extreme range to minimize her genetic connection, which reveals their true agenda. I also notice that they choose to ignore the results that found she had 10 times more native American DNA than the sample group from Utah had.
        Last edited by BadDaddy; 10-19-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

I notice that while Professor Carlos Bustamante determined that Elizabeth Warren DNA was between 1/64 & 1/1024 native American, (6th - 10th generation removed) those on the Right cite the most extreme range to minimize her genetic connection, which reveals their true agenda. I also notice that they choose to ignore the results that found she had 10 more native American DNA than the sample group from Utah had.
          They’re also ignoring the fact that the test revealed that her ancestry claims were legitimate - regardless of the actual fraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
            Is this campaign of scorn going to be helpful to the GOP in the midterms with either women or minorities?

on the surface it seems more like a rally the deplorable base tactic.

it's almost as if the right has worries about their base being a little squishy soft here in the coming elections.

that's such a shame.
            • Daehtihs
              #32.1
              Daehtihs commented
              10-19-2018, 06:54 AM
              I thought it was okay to laugh at people for being an idiot, as long as they're white of course or at least 99.9% anyways lol!
              • Flag

• Tom Hicks
              #32.2
              Tom Hicks commented
              10-19-2018, 076 AM
              Okay as in allowed?

sure the GOP is allowed to make fun of her. But is that really helpful?

And this case I mean helpful in terms of appealing to different voter constituencies or blocks in the upcoming midterms.

it really looks like nothing more than preaching to the choir. Can you explain the political strategy behind it?

How's that uptightness worked out for the Dems, since we've entered the Post-PC era, Tom?

Did you really think Americans were going to be lectured on how to act by a bunch of humourless, faux-moralistic, self righteous liberals without a serious backlash?

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

• Opposite Day
              Opposite Day commented
              Editing a comment
              Lolz, Tom Hick$: White Spokesmale for Wiminz.

• yumpy
              yumpy commented
              Editing a comment
              Mansplain much Tom?

lol.

• Tom Hicks
              Tom Hicks commented
              Editing a comment
              and it's quite a diverse basket.

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
            While its certainly true nobody forced Warren to take a test proving Trump is full of it, she did and he is. But right wingers deserve full credit for refusing to take their lumps. She indeed has native ancestry as she claimed.

Pushing this issue and downplaying Saudi barbarism may be entirely unrelated. That's also a possibility to consider, no matter what t looks like.
            What part of her fake claim do you not understand? A perhaps 1/1000 Native Indian is so over the top ridiculous, one must question her reasoning skills.
            Last edited by LARRY L; 10-20-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• panhandler
              panhandler commented
              Editing a comment
              One drop on NA blood is good enough for me.

• Daryl Flynn
              Daryl Flynn commented
              Editing a comment
              Liberal white guys say one drop of Indian blood is good enough for them.

Indians laugh and say "I don't think so"

• Tom Hicks
              Tom Hicks commented
              Editing a comment
              But how should bible believers react to DNA evidence?

Real science or fake science?

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
            Lindsey Graham is going to take a DNA test. He said he thinks he can beat Warren.
            Graham is a political whore.
            Guns Over People

Comment

Gotta cringe a little bit watching the remaining people still trying to spin the "I am too a Indian" train wreck as a political win. Oh well. At least we know for sure she's running now.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post
                Gotta cringe a little bit watching the remaining people still trying to spin the "I am too a Indian" train wreck as a political win. Oh well. At least we know for sure she's running now.
                How I understood the article it pretty much states that if your family of European decent has been in the US for a 100 years or so you probably have at least a tiny amount of native blood. Warren listed herself as native at her college and claimed her husbands parents had a problem with her due to her mixed heritage at 1% or less I find her statements ridiculous and highly amusing. I guess I shouldn't be mean spirited about it as I'm sure she is very embarrassed at this point.

I guess it's okay to feel good about at least 1% of you DNA, too bad for her she is ashamed of the rest.
                Last edited by Daehtihs; 10-19-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Was the test accurate or not? Give the spin a rest and take a position on the facts.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post
                    Yep. And, what a horrible beginning.

She's Hillary to the tenth power in uptight reactionary manner, so her meltdowns will be epic.

Trump will play her like a fiddle.

I almost wrote violin, but Warren will be more screechy.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

What part of her fake claim do you not understand? A perhaps 1/000 Native Indian is so over the top ridiculous, one must question her reasoning skills.
                      She hasn't claimed that the test means anything except what she has long said, which is that she had an ancestor several generations back of Native descent.

She has specifically disclaimed membership in any Indian tribe.

She took a DNA test, as she was challenged to do. She made the results public, as she was challenged to do.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRY L View Post

What part of her fake claim do you not understand? A perhaps 1/000 Native Indian is so over the top ridiculous, one must question her reasoning skills.
                        When Elizabeth Warren has claimed that one if her ancestors was a native American, which has been absolutely proven to be true, so what do you consider to be her "fake" claim? Most likely her native American DNA was introduced sometime in the 1800's, which doesn't really seem that long ago to me, but then my Grandfather on my Dad's side was born in 1878, and my Great Grandfather on my Mom's side was born in 1875, and lived to see man walk on the moon.

Comment

That's like everyone's Irish on St. Patty's day!!

Green Beer!

Oh sorry, was that racist?

Can white people do the limbo anymore?

Make guacamole all night long?

Was she tested for actual north american Indian or did they use a substitute?

I think she got the high cheek bones from her Mongolian ancestors.

She's just asian.

Like Shaka Khan.

Comment

Working...
                          X