Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Try And Stump The Trump: Disaster for Elizabeth Warren as All Three Networks Mock Native American Claims

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
    BadDaddy, you need to put this behind you. It's not worth it defending that moron. She pwned herself, bro. Don't let her pwn you, too.
    Why do you consider Elizabeth Warren a moron, and why do you think she pawned herself? She has simply claimed that she had native American ancestry in her family heritage, and the results of the genetic testing performed b y Professor Carlos Bustamante verifies that as being true. I would appear that you didn't read the link I posted earlier in this thread that clarifies the results of her DNA test, so perhaps you should read it.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp

The only ones who have been pawned are Trump and his followers, as science seems to baffle them. Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

Why do you consider Elizabeth Warren a moron, and why do you think she pawned herself? She has simply claimed that she had native American ancestry in her family heritage, and the results of the genetic testing performed b y Professor Carlos Bustamante verifies that as being true. I would appear that you didn't read the link I posted earlier in this thread that clarifies the results of her DNA test, so perhaps you should read it.

The only ones who have been pawned are Trump and his followers, as science seems to baffle them. Who knew?
      "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

Was it Stormy who reported that Trumpy’s a little stumpy?
        My band!:
        www.steelphantoms.com/
        my stage stuff:
        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Daehtihs View Post

A 2014 study by Harvard University and 23andMe found that European Americans tested overall for 0.18 percent Native American ancestry, while Ms. Warren’s results show she has anywhere from 0.09 percent to 1.5 percent.

“This means that the DNA test shows that Warren is actually LESS NATIVE AMERICAN than the average American of European ancestry,” said Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson on his right-tilting Legal Insurrection blog.

Congratulations Liz!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rican-average/
          I see you didn't read the link I posted that clarifies the results of the DNA testing of Elizabeth Warren.

"This basic error in understanding the test results was compounded by the RNC's reference to the 2014 New York Times article, which was about a genetic profile of the United States, based on a study of 160,000 people drawn from the customer base of 23andMe, a consumer personal genetics company. With reporters believing that Warren's genome was only as much as 1.56 percent Native American, the articles line that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American made it appear as if Warren's sample was even smaller than that of the average American.

Not so. Remember we said that the Bustamante study said she had 10 times more than the individuals from Utah? That's the relevant statistic, indicating that her claim to some Native American heritage is much stronger than most European Americans.
          In fact, the 23andMe study used a different methodology, so it cannot be compared to the Bustamante report. Moreover, the reference to an average European-American is misleading, because there are wide variations in the genetic makeup, with the vast majority of European Americans having no Native American ancestry."

Read & learn.

Comment

I can't help myself....
            Last edited by Uncle Figgy; 10-19-2018, 06:24 AM.
            "I belong to,a religion that calls for the hatered and stupidity. My religious beliefs doesn't allow me to serve Trumplethinskin or his trumpanzees"- oldsoapbars

Comment

One drop.
              POST NO BILLS

Comment

If I were the true NA that was passed over for Warren, I'd sue her and both those colleges.

Comment

"As a kid, I never asked my mom about documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage," Warren said in a 2012 campaign ad. "What kid would? But I knew my father’s family didn’t like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware. So my parents had to elope."

In 1984, a cousin in Oklahoma asked her to contribute recipes for a cookbook billed as "recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families." The book was entitled Pow Wow Chow.

Warren sent five, and under each one, listed herself as Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee. it didn’t help that her recipes included one for crab with mayonnaise and another for herbed tomatoes — hardly traditional fare.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-native-ameri/

Man, I kind of feel bad for Warren, maybe she can make a new friend because of all this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015%2F06%2F15%2F1d%2Fracheldolez.615ad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	32369039

Comment

Is this campaign of scorn going to be helpful to the GOP in the midterms with either women or minorities?

on the surface it seems more like a rally the deplorable base tactic.

it's almost as if the right has worries about their base being a little squishy soft here in the coming elections.

that's such a shame.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• Daehtihs
                      Daehtihs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought it was okay to laugh at people for being an idiot, as long as they're white of course or at least 99.9% anyways lol!

• Tom Hicks
                      Tom Hicks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Okay as in allowed?

sure the GOP is allowed to make fun of her. But is that really helpful?

And this case I mean helpful in terms of appealing to different voter constituencies or blocks in the upcoming midterms.

it really looks like nothing more than preaching to the choir. Can you explain the political strategy behind it?

I identify as a woman and I have 2% African DNA. I need a bathroom for my own and free college tuition. AND if you say I'm ugly I'm going to have you arrested for hate speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
                      Thanks, Liz

I notice that while Professor Carlos Bustamante determined that Elizabeth Warren DNA was between 1/64 & 1/1024 native American, (6th - 10th generation removed) those on the Right cite the most extreme range to minimize her genetic connection, which reveals their true agenda. I also notice that they choose to ignore the results that found she had 10 times more native American DNA than the sample group from Utah had.
                      Last edited by BadDaddy; 10-19-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

I notice that while Professor Carlos Bustamante determined that Elizabeth Warren DNA was between 1/64 & 1/1024 native American, (6th - 10th generation removed) those on the Right cite the most extreme range to minimize her genetic connection, which reveals their true agenda. I also notice that they choose to ignore the results that found she had 10 more native American DNA than the sample group from Utah had.
                        They’re also ignoring the fact that the test revealed that her ancestry claims were legitimate - regardless of the actual fraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
                          While its certainly true nobody forced Warren to take a test proving Trump is full of it, she did and he is. But right wingers deserve full credit for refusing to take their lumps. She indeed has native ancestry as she claimed.

Pushing this issue and downplaying Saudi barbarism may be entirely unrelated. That's also a possibility to consider, no matter what t looks like.
                          What part of her fake claim do you not understand? A perhaps 1/1000 Native Indian is so over the top ridiculous, one must question her reasoning skills.
                          Last edited by LARRY L; 10-20-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                            Tom Hicks commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I understand that you are very selective and that sometimes you believe in science and sometimes you disbelieve in science.

What's the biblical view on DNA testing?

• panhandler
                            panhandler commented
                            Editing a comment
                            One drop on NA blood is good enough for me.

• Tom Hicks
                            Tom Hicks commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But how should bible believers react to DNA evidence?

Real science or fake science?

Originally posted by Uncle Figgy View Post
                          Lindsey Graham is going to take a DNA test. He said he thinks he can beat Warren.
                          Graham is a political whore.
                          Guns Over People

I pledge my allegiance to David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez!!!

Comment

Gotta cringe a little bit watching the remaining people still trying to spin the "I am too a Indian" train wreck as a political win. Oh well. At least we know for sure she's running now.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Working...
                            X