Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Hicks
    commented on 's reply
    on a number of occasions I have seen you ask that question of trump apologists. a simple question about what specific policies of his cause specific improvements in the US economy.

They always run and hide.

but there are people not afraid to answer this question. People like - soybean farmers, Harley-Davidson workers, Ford, manufacturers pinched by higher steel prices, the computer case manufacturing company called Case Logic, solar panel sales and installation people, and others paying the price for Trump's hubris.

• panhandler
    replied
    Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Pew Research poll

LOL!!!!!

Deal with it
    Pew Poll? Ahahahahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• BadDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by yumpy View Post

I love the "it was their money" BS.

It was Pahlavi's money not the Ayatollah regime.

Forfeit

And I ****************in doubt it was $150 billion. There wasn't 150 bill back then, Dr Evil.

So you think that the money that the Shah paid us for weapons that were never delivered, or the Iranian assets that we froze around the world were the private property of the Shah? I've never heard that theory before. Nice, a reach, but shows a lot of imagination.

Leave a comment:

• yumpy
    commented on 's reply
    And then?

Arm yourself with facts about what is going on.

F china and mexico and canada and the EU.

You some type of commie globalist?

I'd love to fly in a plane built in Bangladesh as much as I'd like midnight bus ride through the Himalayas.

So the farmers can't sell their soy beans to anyone else?

Ya got a steak in this?

• yumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

17 hostages have been released during Trump's Administration, and two of them were taken hostage since he was President, and while he didn't return any money to any of those countries that was rightfully theirs, he did elevate Kim Jong un to the world stage while referring to him as a very honorable man. What a dunce.
    BTW, 11 hostages were released during the Obama Administration as well, and the release of the funds to Iran had been announced in January of that year anyway. Do you think we should just steal their money?

Ford has announced massive layoffs, Harley Davidson has decided to offshore motorcycle production for foreign markets to avoid tariffs, and while Boeing saved over $1 billion in taxes and are creating 3,000 new jobs as a result, those jobs will be created overseas. The simple fact that since Trump's tariffs have gone into effect that our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased is evidence that the tariffs are harming us more than them.

I love the "it was their money" BS.

It was Pahlavi's money not the Ayatollah regime.

Forfeit

And I ****************in doubt it was $150 billion. There wasn't 150 bill back then, Dr Evil.

Leave a comment:

• yumpy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it's obamas economy.

Too bad he didn't build that.

• BadDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by yumpy View Post

Trump brought home about what, 20 hostages being held by other countries that were taken when Oloser Hussain was Potus?

Without plane loads of cash.

Remember all them jobs that were not coming back?

These kids haven't a clue and will be crushed and reminds me of the EMO's.

17 hostages have been released during Trump's Administration, and two of them were taken hostage since he was President, and while he didn't return any money to any of those countries that was rightfully theirs, he did elevate Kim Jong un to the world stage while referring to him as a very honorable man. What a dunce.
    BTW, 11 hostages were released during the Obama Administration as well, and the release of the funds to Iran had been announced in January of that year anyway. Do you think we should just steal their money?

Ford has announced massive layoffs, Harley Davidson has decided to offshore motorcycle production for foreign markets to avoid tariffs, and while Boeing saved over $1 billion in taxes and are creating 3,000 new jobs as a result, those jobs will be created overseas. The simple fact that since Trump's tariffs have gone into effect that our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased is evidence that the tariffs are harming us more than them.
    Last edited by BadDaddy; 10-13-2018, 09:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoddy
    replied

I usually avoid your threads like the plague.

Feel blessed.
    I knew as soon as I posted it you would be the first to reply... You did not disappoint!

Leave a comment:

• Hoddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
    Someone's triggered.

13 posts out of 30.
    How many are memes!

Leave a comment:

• BA.Barcolounger
    replied
    Someone's triggered.

13 posts out of 30.

Leave a comment:

• notgonnadoit
    replied
    People assign far too much credit and blame to presidents for state of the economy.

Leave a comment:

• BadDaddy
    replied
    Poll of millennials

The economy has been steadily growing since June 2009, though Trump's tariffs have caused Ford to lose $1 billion in profits while new car sales in the U.S. have declined for the second year in a row, and Ford is also planning massive layoffs, while our trade deficits with China, Mexico, and the E.U. have substantially increased. Also, Trump has already had $900 billion in deficit spending, with that number projected to top $1 trillion for this year. Nice, eh?

What segments of our economy or industries have experienced substantial growth in employment or commerce as a direct result of Trump's policies? If you can't cite anything, then it's clear that the economic conditions that we are experiencing is just a continuation of the growth that began under Obama.

Leave a comment:

• yumpy
    replied
    I go by what they have done for the country.

I made money under Clinton, 1st term and voted for him.

Reagan made the US strong.

Carter blew it with the Iranian Hostages.

LBJ passed some civil rights bills, but messed up on the VN war.

Camelot was just that. Jackie and war hero potus.

Gen E, was just a pic on the wall at school.

Bush, facepalm, Did what he had to do.

obama apologized for the history of the US.

Not very presidential.

I like how he yucked it up at the funeral with that danish pastry.

Leave a comment:

• yumpy
    commented on 's reply
    Obama was not fit to carry Clintons luggage or was it serve them coffee?

To be fair, The Hulk is not fit enough to carry the luggage the clintons have.
    Last edited by yumpy; 10-13-2018, 07:43 PM.

• yumpy
    commented on 's reply
    Class? Long Legged MacDaddy?

Mom jeans?

Puleeeeeze!
Working...
X