Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/amer...ry?id=56545031

I'm not surprised by this, though I may not have agreed with all of Obama's policies, he brought class and dignity to the White House....both which are sorely missing now.
    Guns Over People

USA Today poll says different.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...4/07/02/obama-
    Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 03:28 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Poll of millennials

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 03:39 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Millennials say Obama best president; Gen X, Baby Boomers say it's Reagan

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20..._best_pre.html

Everyone knows Millennials are mostly brain dead. What other presidents are even in their lifetimes? Clinton and Bush LOL

Btw, Gen Z is going to be so damn conservative.

Why the generation after millennials will vote Republican

https://nypost.com/.../why-the-next-generation-after-millennials-will-vote-republican/

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
          Millennials say Obama best president; Gen X, Baby Boomers say it's Reagan

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20..._best_pre.html

Gen Z is going to be so damn conservative.

Everyone knows Millennials are mostly brain dead. What other presidents are even in their lifetimes? Clinton and Bush LOL
          AL.com? Ahahahahahaha! deal with it!
          I AM PART OF THE RESISTANCE!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandler View Post

AL.com? Ahahahahahaha! deal with it!
            Pew Research poll

LOL!!!!!

Deal with it

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Obama was not a good president he was just average but he was a good man, he could have been stronger but it wasn't in him. Trump just thinks he's stronger but he really is a very weak man. One thing Trump has done though is make Obama look like the best president and that is probably what the oll is reflecting.
              “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H.L. Mencken, 1915.

Thanks Anton

Comment

Originally posted by Telecruiser
                Obama was not a good president he was just average but he was a good man, he could have been stronger but it wasn't in him. Trump just thinks he's stronger but he really is a very weak man. One thing Trump has done though is make Obama look like the best president and that is probably what the poll is reflecting.
                "He was a good man"

He was a F-ing liar.

He won because the poll was a bunch of brainwashed millennials that only know Clinton and Bush, and probably can't even remember when Clinton was president. And millenials being the last generation that will ever be politically correct, I know they have very shallow reasons for picking obama.

obama is a herpe sore on a dead maggot

Worst thing that ever happened to this county

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Gen Z will hate the millenials with a burning passion

Even more than my Reagan-loving generation hated the hippies.

Comment

He was a F-ing liar.
                    A Trump sycophant claiming someone else is a liar, Now that's rich. You're credibility just took a huge hit on that one.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H.L. Mencken, 1915.

Thanks Anton

Comment

• panhandler
                      panhandler commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What credibility?

A Trump supporter calling Obama a liar??? Credibility self destruct! BOooom!!!!
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    The emperor marched in the procession under the beautiful canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows exclaimed: Indeed, the emperor's new suit is incomparable! What a long train he has! How well it fits him! Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing, for then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never an emperor's clothes were more admired.

Comment

Not surprising. Unlike Trump, historians will kind to Obama. A class act.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
                        Daryl Flynn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wrong. History will tear obama apart.

• yumpy
                        yumpy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Class? Long Legged MacDaddy?

Mom jeans?

Puleeeeeze!

• Tom Hicks
                        Tom Hicks commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you tee it up nicely for me...

1. Abraham Lincoln
                        2. George Washington
                        3. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
                        4. Teddy Roosevelt
                        5. Dwight Eisenhower
                        6. Harry Truman
                        7. Thomas Jefferson
                        8. John F. Kennedy
                        9. Ronald Reagan
                        10. Lyndon Johnson
                        11. Woodrow Wilson
                        12. Barack Obama

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ankings-235149
                        Last edited by Tom Hicks; 10-14-2018, 11:30 AM.

Btw, my daughter is a millenial, and the reason she's a total conservative is because I kept her out of the C-Marxist public school system. Private Christian schools and then a Christian college.

No kids were ever more brain washed by C-Marxists than the millenials. It's not working with Gen Z thanks to the ubiquity of the internet through their whole school lives.

I see Gen Z kids getting red pilled constantly on the net.

The internet saved this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Telecruiser View Post

A Trump sycophant claiming someone else is a liar, Now that's rich. You're credibility just took a huge hit on that one.

My credibility with RINOs.

obama lied about everything

Comment

• Telecruiser
                          Telecruiser commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, because Clint Eastwood said so.

• Tom Hicks
                          Tom Hicks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Clint lecturing an empty chair at the R convention was a personal highlight for me. The best part though was when cameras would break away from the stage (where women and minorities were prominently featured) to the convention audience (who were overwhelmingly older white and male).

I remember wondering if others were also seeing the irony of that and getting the joke. Good times...

My credibility with RINOs.

obama lied about everything

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.
                        “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
                          Daryl Flynn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yawn

• slodge
                          slodge commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah. We’re all bored of it too.
                      Working...
                      X