No announcement yet.

Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen

Seriously, I’m watching the live press conference with Pastor Brunson right now. Trump gave a little speech and did not once aggrandize himself. He is consistently saying “we,” referencing or state department and congress. He praised Brunson and talked about how hard it’s been for him and his wife.

Trump did take digs at Obama*, but nevertheless, he did not praise himself as being better than Obama. He praised his administration.

Maybe im just in a good mood today, but dang, if Trump were like this all the time,

Holy fu**. I was gonna say “If Trump were more like this all the time...” and then Brunson finished his prayer.

At that moment, Trump said to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras.

*This is weird. Brunson was arrested in Turkey in October 2016. Trump is criticizing lame duck Obama for not accomplishing in ~3 months what took team Trump nearly 2 years.
    Last edited by arcadesonfire; 10-13-2018, 01:11 PM.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
    Seriously, I’m watching the live press conference with Pastor Brunson right now. Trump gave a little speech and did not once aggrandize himself. He is consistently saying “we,” referencing or state department and congress. He praised Brunson and talked about how hard it’s been for him and his wife.

Trump did take digs at Obama, but nevertheless, he did not praise himself as being better than Obama. He praised his administration.

Maybe im just in a good mood today, but dang, if Trump were like this all the time,

Holy fu**. I was gonna say “If Trump were more like this all the time...” and then Brunson finished his prayer.

At that moment, Trump saidsaid to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras.
    He can do it for short periods of time, but he never manages it for long. He was recieving praise from both sides early on in the Kavanaugh mess for staying classy but he couldn't keep it up.

Comment

That’s what she said
      Originally posted by Hoot Owl;n32354094
      If there were things available to make Trump look good don't you think he would have released them by now?
      To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Y'all will be on the Trump train within a year.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Tomorrow the real trump returns....if not sooner. (Today it was the "con" trump. tomorrow will be the con-ye west trump)
          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
            I never bought a ticket nor will I. AFAIC that train can leave the station and never come back.
            “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H.L. Mencken, 1915.

Thanks Anton

Comment

Originally posted by Telecruiser View Post

I never bought a ticket nor will I. AFAIC that train can leave the station and never come back.
              More like it's leaving you behind.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 05:35 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

• yumpy
                yumpy commented
                Editing a comment
                Under the train most likely.

Total train to Busan.

May the train chug on, toward the ends of the Earth—the ends opposite America. Get that junk heap of a wacko steamroller outta here.
              Last edited by arcadesonfire; 10-13-2018, 04:59 PM.
              My band!:
              www.steelphantoms.com/
              my stage stuff:
              fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

May the train chug on, toward the ends of the Earth—the ends opposite America. Get that junk heap of wacko rolling steam outta here.
                When you wish upon a star

Comment

I like this one

Comment

Okay, if you guys really want more ...

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 10-13-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

ok !! )

what momentS of the dufus potus Presidency

do you like better than this ?? )

NICE AVA BTW !! )

Last edited by sirfun; 10-13-2018, 05:13 PM.
                      __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
                      "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
                      We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Trump displaying more temperament and humility than I’ve ever seen

gee willikers - you're either on the wrong forum, or just way off script...

At that moment, Trump said to the Brunson, “Let me just ask one question, ‘Who did you vote for?’” and pointed at himself while flashing a smile at the cameras.

*This is weird. Brunson was arrested in Turkey in October 2016. Trump is criticizing lame duck Obama for not accomplishing in ~3 months what took team Trump nearly 2 years.
                        whew, there you go...circled around and made it back just in time...thought we lost you there for a minute ...

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                        new sig currently under construction

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	The-Ciurea-Rail-Disaster-610x483.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	32364595

All aboard, the chump train, er, I mean trump train....
                          Last edited by Yakburger; 10-13-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

all aboard the hate train - no conservative shall eat in peace until we get our revenge for hillary's defeat...

Click image for larger version

Name:	burning-train.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	32364598
                            __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                            new sig currently under construction

Comment

Working...
                            X