Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries folks. When Trump defaults on loans to China, as he defaulted on loans in his business life, the dollar will no longer be worth squat, and no one will want our aid money.
    For those who prefer to listen rather than read and who ask these questions: What underlying crimes were being investigated when Trump obstructed justice? Why wasn't he indicted? Why did Mueller discuss indicting a sitting president in Volume II but not Volume I?
    https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Muell...ook/B07PXN468K

My (old dead) band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    PM me if you want to give me a Deluxe US Strat with locking tuners and 22 frets for <$800. Fancy Strymon pedals welcome too!

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

The photos weren't shopped

Those are legit pictures of Biden with freaked out kids.

I've had two threads closed, and I'm starting to think it's not Phil doing it.

Phil usually says why he closes threads.

I have a pretty good idea who's doing it, too, and it's not Red Ant

Someone who's blatantly a leftist.

LOL
      You puke out some really stupid ass **************** in this place.

Comment

He can just print money backed up by nothing, like obama did to make it appear like the economy was improving.

Nah, Trump's not that stupid, because that leads to economic depressions.

Fortunately, the President steered us away from the one little obama was heading us towards, and steered us right into a booming economy. A legit one.

LOL
        chad doubles down on the dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunch View Post

LOL

LOL
          chad doubles down on the dumb.

That's two personal attacks in the same thread. See you in a month.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
          - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
          - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
          - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

LOL
            pot/kettle/black - always a crowd favorite......
            __________________________________________________ ______________________________
            new sig currently under construction

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
              Phil O'Keefe commented
              Editing a comment
              Report and ignore please.

I missed the original thread. Was Trump supposed to be the Reagan in that scenario? Reagan never even came close to losing the popular vote.

Comment

I could never get away with trolling a moderator.

Just sayin'.

Is it a right-wing thing?
              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack

15 yard pwnalty for a hit after the ban.
                "pwnalty" LOL

Ignore and pwn silently, please.
                "Truth is what stands the test of experience."

...Albert Einstein

Comment

We don't pull punches.

Yeah, and you make them up too.

Found that birth certificate yet?
                  Benghazi smoking gun?
                  Gun running?
                  Vince Foster?
                  Whitewater?
                  Pizzagate?
                  Watergate?
                  Wait, that one was real. Sorry.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                  Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

He can just print money backed up by nothing, like obama did to make it appear like the economy was improving.

Nah, Trump's not that stupid, because that leads to economic depressions.

Fortunately, the President steered us away from the one little obama was heading us towards, and steered us right into a booming economy. A legit one.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe some day you'll actually believe it.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
                      No worries folks. When Trump defaults on loans to China, as he defaulted on loans in his business life, the dollar will no longer be worth squat, and no one will want our aid money.
                      Just a guess, but I think Trump will be gone by then. Someone later will be blamed for today's fiscally irresponsible leadership.

Comment

Yeah, that's mostly libertarian and old dinosaur George Will GOP (yawn)

We've moved much farther to the right, if you haven't noticed. But, somewhat to the left on corporate taxes and all those things that made people hate Republicans. We're populists.

And, who gives a sh-- about the deficit right now?

What's your position on globalism?

Neo-con wars for Israel? (Bibi is sure pushing for an Iran War)

Social issues?

And, the ever so important issue of immigration?

Are you for the travel bans?

MAGA isn't an easy club to get into. We need to see if you got the stuff. And, I'm not seeing it at all so far, except your position on guns.
                        You act as if it is an honor to be a member.

I guess it depends upon the amount of hate one has for others, or one's ability to formulate rational thought beyond what one is listening to in their echo chamber.
                        Sprinkles are for winners...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

That's two personal attacks in the same thread. See you in a month.
                          A month? He's still bant, right?

Lease this space!

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack View Post

Some months are longer than others.
                            . <---->
                            <---------------------------->
                            Last edited by RogueGnome; 05-23-2019, 10:56 AM.
                            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Originally posted by -NPC-;n32500008

Trump is not creepy. He is lovable and charming.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinbergerHack View Post

Yes he is. While he was out on that temp ban he created an alt account and sent a PM to me that said "LOL....shove that month up your hypocrite a**."

Since that appeared to be what he wanted, I permabanned him.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                              X